Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter (27781 Views)

Adamawa: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Community With Helicopter / Herdsmen With Arms Storm Taraba Assembly, Threaten Showdown Over Grazing Bill / Police Distributes Flyers With Helicopter In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by poseidon12: 12:53pm On May 03, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
No need to monitor them.
They're like our brothers in Anambra state, they don't cause havoc.

In Awka etiti alone, i have more than 50 Fulani friends.
In Nnobi, i have 20 Fulani friends.
In ugwuoba Awka, i have more than 120 Fulani friends.
In Amansea, I have 20 Fulani friends.

They even speak igbo pass some igbo people wey live for Lagos.

We can't do without the Fulani with The type of business we run in some part of Anambra state
Anybody that knows Awka etiti and ugwuoba knows that it's the highest cattle market in Nigeria apart from Gamboru ngala

You are on your own. I believe you are kidding though.
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by poseidon12: 1:04pm On May 03, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Enugu did the same but were still attacked.

Are you sure? If they were doing that how come they could not detect the attackers entry and exit? Especially when they had advance information that the attackers were grouping and planning to attack.
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by poseidon12: 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
Beehshorp:
So wherever the herdsmen move to.. Una go carry helicopter dey follow dem?... The solution is to arm d local vigilante services and take the laws into our own hands...

To the best of my knowledge, Anambra State has a vigilante service in place. It was set up by Chris Ngige when he was governor.
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by booblacain(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
No need to monitor them.

We can't do without the Fulani with The type of business we run in some part of Anambra state
Anybody that knows Awka etiti and ugwuoba knows that it's the highest cattle market in Nigeria apart from Gamboru ngala

Is this not fizznation. It is really true you did some research.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by Splinz(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2016
This guy na baddo... I gbadu your style jare
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by tonquendo4u(m): 2:11pm On May 03, 2016
How many governors have we had in Nigeria?Just 3.Peter Obi,Willie Obiano and others
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by nellaluv(f): 3:39pm On May 03, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
No need to monitor them.

Hello greetings from Awka-etiti cheesy
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by SweetBoyFriend(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2016
nellaluv:

Hello greetings from Awka-etiti cheesy

Are you Chiamaka or Uju ??
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by nellaluv(f): 4:12pm On May 03, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

Are you Chiamaka or Uju ??

lol, no tongue
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by SweetBoyFriend(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2016
nellaluv:

lol, no tongue

Who are you
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 03, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
No need to monitor them.

leave matter, the ones selling cattle are so different from those animals grazing cattles,though I have never caused any havoc in Anambra. But it's better to be save than sorry. At least let them get the message that such act will not be tolerated in the states.
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by nellaluv(f): 6:02pm On May 03, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

Who are you
Nobody. I'm from the same town that's why I said greetings. sheesh undecided
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2016
nellaluv:

Nobody. I'm from the same town that's why I said greetings. sheesh undecided

What's your name.
Why are you beating around the bush ??
I go eat you ??
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by giles14(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2016
secnelly:
[b][/b] Wow. This state is always ahead of others.

Nice feat.

Meanyl, Sorry for derailing.

Good day everyone.

Thank you for checking in.
This might be an opportunity you've been craving for, please be patient as you read through.

He is a graduate of Pure and Industrial Chemistry, Second Class honours, Upper division from a reputable institution in Nigeria and works in a Plastic Manufacturing firm.

He wishes to use this medium to reach out to all Nigerians willing to employ experienced hands in their Plastic manufacturing firm and/or willing to add value by employing quality hands to their Plastics manufacturing line.

You're most welcome!!!

I am here with 4 years experience in Plastic processing and have been privileged to work directly with Indians in different fields; about 5 of them managing 30 blow moulding machines, 10 PVC extrusion lines and 20 Injection machines with other plastic processing machines, within these 4 years and have as well gathered wealth of experiences which will be useful in your organisation if you employ me.

I possess sound leadership qualities and can deliver favorably beyond expectation with minimum supervision.
This is to mention but a few.

I will be available for a chat if you deem it fit that i should be part of the winning team in your existing, new or soon-to-be-established' plastic manufacturing institution.

A pm or silent quote in this regard will be appreciated.

Thanks for your time and God less.
even me dey interested
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by daveP(m): 7:16pm On May 26, 2016
Tashaamania:
Nice.. we really need to be on the lookout for these animals. Very poor, dirty, heartless and tattered looking beings!
Welldone Obiano. Anambra people appreciates you.

BTW, who noticed the number of hausa-fulanis selling meshai in UNN increased? sad
hmm(smooches beard) they have an average of 5 around univ that I've visited. mine is 4 as at now.

Longest time Taasha
Re: Anambra Monitors Fulani Herdsmen With Helicopter by highmood(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
No need to monitor them.

I believe you read what happened in akokwa in imo state, a neighboring town of Umuchu in Anambra state. So the Hausas or Fulanis can't be trusted a bit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Police Minister, Paramilitary Chiefs Meet In Lagos/ Pictures / Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.