Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,713 members, 7,889,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North (2539 Views)

Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by FloraMbachu(f): 9:35pm On May 03, 2016
[s]
cheruv:

Cancelling out my response shows how pathetic you're... That even made you resorting to argumentum ad hominem undecided
Its quite a shame that you and your ilk can do nothing else than post fake data online and ascribe it to unsuspecting members of the public.
Pls...tell me how marasmic and horrendously poor I'm again gringrin
[/s]

I have told you to go meet your set, is it by force? Leave me alone and go meet you mate. I hate when malnourished kids disturb my mention, face those tormenting and spreading your ugly pics. Leave me alone

1 Like

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by cheruv: 10:00pm On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

I have told you to go meet your set, is it by force? Leave me alone and go meet you mate. I hate when malnourished kids disturb my mention, face those tormenting and spreading your ugly pics. Leave me alone
See the transgendered crying gringrin
Lee m'gwa gi...o bidobeghi hiowa na ndu gi undecided

As long as am concerned,I'd continue to torment you and your ilk on this NL till you deactivate...which I know you won't grin
Many have paid to see my pics...and they experience Nirvana when they see it.I don't encourage gayism,if not I'd have shown you the pic angry
While you're at it..throw me more of those jibes of yours especially the hungry and poverty stricken ones cool
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by FloraMbachu(f): 10:04pm On May 03, 2016
[s]
cheruv:

See the transgendered crying gringrin
Lee m'gwa gi...o bidobeghi hiowa na ndu gi undecided

As long as am concerned,I'd continue to torment you and your ilk on this NL till you deactivate...which I know you won't grin
Many have paid to see my pics...and they experience Nirvana when they see it.I don't encourage gayism,if not I'd have shown you the pic angry
While you're at it..throw me more of those jibes of yours especially the hungry and poverty stricken ones cool
[/s]

Eyah you sound pained and probably in tears. Deactivate over what exactly? How did you torment me? Lol.

This kid is damn funny, I have told you to leave me alone and stop crying on my neck. I am not responsible for your problems, face those that disgraced you here. Biko, stop disturbing my mentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by cheruv: 10:09pm On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

Eyah you sound pained and probably in tears. Deactivate over what exactly? How did you torment me? Lol.

This kid is damn funny, I have told you to leave me alone and stop crying on my neck. I am not responsible for your problems, face those that disgraced you here. Biko, stop disturbing my mentions.
And the worst part of the pains you're having is that you're forced to masquerade as an Igbo grin which in itself is an affront to the great emperor, Izoduwa(Odudunwa as you call him).
What else can I say eeh...nna biko die ya cry
Re: Biafra Youths Threaten War Against Fulani Herdmen To Invade North by FloraMbachu(f): 10:19pm On May 03, 2016
cheruv:

And the worst part of the pains you're having is that you're forced to masquerade as an Igbo grin which in itself is an affront to the great emperor, Izoduwa(Odudunwa as you call him).
What else can I say eeh...nna biko die ya cry

The kid is still crying on my neck, the thing really pain am well. Chaii..those guys are wicked, see how they turn the mofo to an angry man, crying everywhere over his ugly pics. Pathetic

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Be Like , Bubu Must Not See Me With World Leaders (pics) / Sowore Finally Agrees With Nnamdi Kanu On Self Determination, Urges Supporters / Cracks In Tinubu’s Camp Widens Over Cold War Between Fashola,osinbajo Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.