Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,837 members, 7,959,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

A Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help (338 Views)

Urgent Help....pls Help / Urgent Help For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Your Urgent Help by MrDannieDee: 10:03am On May 03, 2016
I am a young decent guy that needs the help of a good hearted person in this forum. I am single but will like to settle down with a decent God fearing lady.

My main problem now is that I am broke and homeless right now because of alot that happened sometime ago. Everything has not been easy for me but I still believe God will turn things around. I know so many people might not take me seriously or think am looking for who to scam, but I tell you the truth, I am genuine and very serious. I know it's only the truth that can set me free and so I have swallowed every bit of pride in me and come out in public to beg because I don't know tomorrow.

I just need a good friend that can help me get back on my feet again. Someone who can accommodate me for a while and help me with a little money to startup a small clothing business.

I know I am very good at selling stuffs so I am confident that I will be able to move the business forward and make it grow. I am not someone that can ever forget a favor or help from another person so there is definitely no way I would be appropriate any help from anyone even if it's means paying back.

I am not ashamed to say I don't mind any help from a God fearing lady as well because it's not compulsory for a man to be made before a woman can accept to spend the rest of her life with him. Some ladies actually helped their man become that great man he is today.
Its very possible that my future wife could just be the person am writing this message to and she could just be out here.

No one is destined to be poor and by God's grace I know I will work so hard to rise again.

Please help me as I have no where else to go after here.

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Special / Add Me Up For Some Coolest Chat. / Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.