Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,313 members, 7,974,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:41 PM

News Writer Needed Urgently - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Writer Needed Urgently (781 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Writer Needed Urgently by Nobody: 10:20am On May 03, 2016
Hello Peeps, I'm in need of a news writer who will be dedicated to the job, someone that won't copy and paste stories... For the main time, I just need someone that will be able to post 5-6 stories a day and what I can pay for now is N5,000 a month but will pay every two weeks meaning first two weeks 3k then the other two weeks 2k.. Any body interested should pls reply. Thanks
Re: News Writer Needed Urgently by inkon: 11:26am On May 03, 2016
To shorten a long story, u ar gonna pay thirty naira (N30) for each original news/story.
Re: News Writer Needed Urgently by Mikehell(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2016
Be specific.... entertainment,sport,education or business news including or excluding foreign??
Re: News Writer Needed Urgently by janzguy: 12:55pm On May 03, 2016
Infohelp:
Hello Peeps, I'm in need of a news writer who will be dedicated to the job, someone that won't copy and paste stories... For the main time, I just need someone that will be able to post 5-6 stories a day and what I can pay for now is N5,000 a month but will pay every two weeks meaning first two weeks 3k then the other two weeks 2k.. Any body interested should pls reply. Thanks
Bro don't you think that amount is too small for an original story? That less than #50 per "Original" story.. With 5-6 posts daily. Bro the truth be told, no sane news writer can do that... U self think am na!!!!
Re: News Writer Needed Urgently by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 03, 2016
Mikehell:
Be specific.... entertainment,sport,education or business news including or excluding foreign??

News specifically. I know it's like small but just for a short time the pay will increase.
Re: News Writer Needed Urgently by janzguy: 1:09pm On May 03, 2016
Infohelp:

News specifically. I know it's like small but just for a short time the pay will increase.
Am a news writer, an editor and a blogger, let's be realistic as an up-and-coming you can hardly get 90 percent of your news stories without actually plagiarising in one way or the other. Why because most of these events are made exclusive to professional journalist alone or why do you think too many bloggers dive into the entertainment niche, its basically because entertainment news are easy to source than the everyday news we see. This is why you should chose your niche wisely before becoming a blogger
Re: News Writer Needed Urgently by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 03, 2016
janzguy:
Am a news writer, an editor and a blogger, let's be realistic as an up-and-coming you can hardly get 90 percent of your news stories without actually plagiarising in one way or the other. Why because most of these events are made exclusive to professional journalist alone or why do you think too many bloggers dive into the entertainment niche, its basically because entertainment news are easy to source than the everyday news we see. This is why you should chose your niche wisely before becoming a blogger
You can get news from punch, and the rest but the story have to be re-written.
Re: News Writer Needed Urgently by janzguy: 3:06pm On May 03, 2016
Infohelp:

You can get news from punch, and the rest but the story have to be re-written.
ehn!!! Now u are talking. That's not a big deal, I would give you that with a perfect touch of professionalism . PM me if you are ready for business
Re: News Writer Needed Urgently by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 03, 2016
janzguy:
ehn!!! Now u are talking. That's not a big deal, I would give you that with a perfect touch of professionalism . PM me if you are ready for business
Done!
Re: News Writer Needed Urgently by janzguy: 3:32pm On May 03, 2016
Infohelp:

Done!
sorry that's an old email address, couldn't remember the password. Do drop your email address, so I could reach you...
Re: News Writer Needed Urgently by CeterisXVII: 2:28am On May 04, 2016
Infohelp:

Haba! shocked =N=5,000 a month?? In this day and age? And you want original stories, not cut-and-paste?? And you also need dedication? I wish you luck, o! shocked The transport money the person will spend to get the original news, will exceed any amount you are offering to pay! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

FG Caused Fuel Scarcity To Increase Pump Price - Fayose / When Will The CCT Chairman Decides Saraki's Fate? / e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.