Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,252 members, 7,923,239 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:08 PM

How To Win The Love Of You Live - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win The Love Of You Live (726 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win The Love Of You Live by loverboo: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2009
Coming To Make Love, Like Hell, Isn't Enough ?
You play to win ! You get what you want, like no-one has ever before, "You'd like to think". You make self-made-love beyond dreams a-far off of once sleep. You listen to the words of others and act as though, you were made to play games with them. Your running with a so called full-tank, but without loves best of all for you. Will "Natural Disaster" come forth, to make love with you best, perhaps once again ?
Every where some folks come to go their talking best. They never even get the so called chance, to come to know it so called best. You think for yourself. Your, "Your own man".

One came out into the open for you to take a shot, at his words, on purpose. You didn't know, "You were being "set-up" this time. What's best in line with you, gets tangled, and "You don't even know it".

The talent of one, "Has came to over-take you, and so called yours of yesterday". You couldn't find all the words of talent, written before-hand. Your aim is dead-on dead alone.

The live-wire still lives on and on, and needs no blood to spare ! The time will never come in all senses ! The live goes beyond, "What you made up", and your so called words, "Weren't ever yours, and yours alone", as some will come to know, beyond "The Courts" or before them best.

You'll all stand to make a-lot of money, if you stay on my side of things best. After-all even though you don't really know best, one way or the other, "Don't you want to be in the largest fold" ? You never came to know except by the faith of a mere man. Were all mere men aren't we ?
www.win-love..com

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Fill If You Friend Snatch You Boy Or Girl Friend? / If Your Guy/babe Bits Around The Bush, What Will You Do? / Marriage @ 17 Years. What Will U Do If U R D One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.