Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,981 members, 7,973,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank (29003 Views)

More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank / World Bank Says Nigeria Will Soon Recover From Economic Recession / Mobile Cook: Man Fries Eggs By Moving From Place To Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by valuedammy(m): 5:41pm On May 03, 2016
I
Category1:

[size=13pt]ogbeni let's here word with ur stupid bubu that bubu this. undecided
What will bubu do? Since he hasn't agreed to sign with the imf what has it changed in Nigeria? .whether u like it or not, Nigeria is the worst country in the world and the worst place to do business...
A country where u don't have power and good road network can never be a good destination for business.
Bubu won't do anything in this country. He's an illiterate!
[/size]

But a doctor was the president for 6yrs and he didn't fix our road and light , why are u now putting blame on a president that have not even spend one year as d president... God is watching U o.
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:19pm On May 03, 2016
Category1:

[size=13pt]ogbeni let's here word with ur stupid bubu that bubu this. undecided
What will bubu do? Since he hasn't agreed to sign with the imf what has it changed in Nigeria? .whether u like it or not, Nigeria is the worst country in the world and the worst place to do business...
A country where u don't have power and good road network can never be a good destination for business.

Bubu won't d o anything in this country. He's an illiterate!
[/size]
see kettle calling pot black! your post speaks exactly who you are!

if u acquise buhari Ilitrate, then u will hav to go back and repeat your pry Edu. cos u lack understanding
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by FILEBE(m): 6:22pm On May 03, 2016
hehehehe. Business wey go survive go survive. Ask Shoprite, Indomie, Tecno and co.

Uliyaah. can you pls send me a dm. I will really like to ask you a question about a post you made.
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Paulancebay(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2016
Imortal001:
IMF loan na by force, world bank doing collabo with IMF to reduce our market value in the world, but their own na play. I trust baba for that one.
PMB: we will not do anything that goes against our national interest.

Well you won't see anything gud in what others say except said or acted by dulladino or their affiliates!
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Koleman(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2016
Tell dat to dangote, mtn, indomie. Nonsense world bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Fourwinds: 7:05pm On May 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Courtesy of PMD, all hail to the Dullard. His wonders is appalling
hmmm.. I pity u.. All d borrowing we have taken from them since i know world bank,, IBB regime till date, how has it uplift our economy to dat of Brazil or Chinese economy.. So u want us to remain slave to world bank and IMF abi
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by diva90: 7:23pm On May 03, 2016
So true, surprised they gave us 169th, we should have been number 180!! The current exchange rate doesn't help either
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Originalsly: 7:31pm On May 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Courtesy of PMD, all hail to the Dullard. His wonders is appalling
You need to learn about the IMF and World Bank. Only a dullard would accept their suicide loans instead of trying for us to make it with as little outside help as possible."When the fox can't get the grape he says it is sour"
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by benji93: 8:08pm On May 03, 2016
In....................Though this statement appears replete with statistics that signify objectivity, it is almost unnecessary at this point in time,and a deep thought about the statement would elicit the understanding that the statement particularly attacks the policies of the current government, that is understandable, the last 5 sentences connotes this,and i know my bros who strongly believe in PMB, would easily spot this subjectivity, that being said nothing good comes easy, its either it gets worse or gets better(the complexity of governance does not create room for outright stability). You cannnot make an omellete wthout breaking eggs; it can get worse before it gets better, thts a possibility, let's not throw caution to the wind in our analysis. I would rather not say much now, also we should consider the fact that Nigeria was hit by a significant drop in oil prices, when we had enough we could not do anything with it. Now that we have little we expect so much, what a paradox, personally i will not expect much from Buhari in the first year ,but anything short of improvement in the living standard of the people in the coming months and years sequel to the implementation of policies will be unacceptable. to President Mahammadu Buhari, i hope as an elder statesman, you have calculated your steps very well because, Nigerians will not forgive you, if this ship sinks further, i hope that budget will be finally approved, and the implementation of policies comes to light, other wise you will be the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had as a President,to my fellow Nigerians, you have a right to be impatient, because you are Nigeria, but i expect that we should understand that Nigeria is at this point because of us, for the same reason, we are Nigeria. We can lay blames on our forefathers, as our very foundation crumbles, but the future will do the same to us, given the dormant state of the vanguard of this era.We could chastise the presidency when we think they tread on a path that does not favour our collective concern, but we should start thinking deeply ourselves. We have given you four years President Buhari, to prove that you meant what you said, '' I am for no one, and i am for everyone''. I do not ask for 24 hours of light in 4 years, we would need God as our president to do that, i only need at least 18 hours of light, i do not expect you to provide me a car, but i should be able to eat at least 2 square meals a day, i hope thats not too much, a lot of us are out of Nigeria because our education doesn't bode well for our future,you should not expect loving parents not to want the best for their wards, you would do the same, so make our education better and devise ways to avoid burdening parents, because they have made a choice to better the lives of their kids by sending them abroad, its not too much Mr President, its my basic right, dont you see that. You said you will do it, the ball is in your court, ................................Out

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by ozoemenafn: 8:52pm On May 03, 2016
I don't know when all these Zombies would start seeing facts as they were
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Rhea(f): 11:34pm On May 03, 2016
[size=18pt]The same world bank whose chief only last week said Buhari is doing well[/size]

http://spynigeria.com/2016/04/buhari-well-says-world-bank-chief/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Sunseeker: 8:38am On May 04, 2016
A divided House can never stand !

Pray for Nigeria...we will always live in HOPE..
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by GirlAfrik(f): 12:25pm On May 04, 2016
TheNextAce:
I believe in this country. Nigeria will rise again!
I believe too but pray it doesn't rise when you are gone
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by NOBLE179(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2016
Am not surpprised
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by TheNextAce: 9:23pm On May 04, 2016
GirlAfrik:
I believe too but pray it doesn't rise when you are gone

I will see it rise and eat the fruits of the land, dear
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Chimdiebere(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2016
Greenback:

guy sorry buh u dull sha,didnt u see
egunmogaji was only being sarcastic?! Haba,hav'nt u ever heard of reading between lines?
Nwannem use ya head! don't you think for once! receive sense!
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by Greenback: 2:49pm On May 05, 2016
Chimdiebere:
Nwannem use ya head! don't you think for once! receive sense!

lolllll....u gat brains/head and u use it to think and u cudnt read between da lines of that post and comprehend and see that he was just being sarcastic? Nawaoo....
Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by mmark12(m): 2:53pm On May 05, 2016
I am so sick and tired of arrogant Nigerians always insulting the messenger instead of analyzing the message.
THE TRUTH IS VERY VERY BITTER BUT IT HAS TO BE TOLD.
Nigeria is one of the worst places to do business.
Its takes one day to open a business in Singapore and Hong Kong. Infrastructures there are first class. Their seaports are the largest and the most efficient. Electricity is constant and their Govt protect private property.

Nigeria's case
Zero light – Generators, first country to hit Zero MW
Road network - try them during the rainy season
Private property - HMMM
Corruption, Bribes and on and on and on

For goodness sake, no wonder the country is soo wicked and backward, the truth is now a scarce commodity, lies and propaganda is the new norm.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank by omohayek: 9:50pm On May 05, 2016
mmark12:
I am so sick and tired of arrogant Nigerians always insulting the messenger instead of analyzing the message.
THE TRUTH IS VERY VERY BITTER BUT IT HAS TO BE TOLD.
Nigeria is one of the worst places to do business.
Its takes one day to open a business in Singapore and Hong Kong. Infrastructures there are first class. Their seaports are the largest and the most efficient. Electricity is constant and their Govt protect private property.

Nigeria's case
Zero light – Generators, first country to hit Zero MW
Road network - try them during the rainy season
Private property - HMMM
Corruption, Bribes and on and on and on

For goodness sake, no wonder the country is soo wicked and backward, the truth is now a scarce commodity, lies and propaganda is the new norm.

Well said! Too many Nigerians proceed on the basis of petty nationalism feeding off rank ignorance, which causes them to lead to the defense of terrible conditions as if they were actually indicative of excellence! All sorts of foolish Nairalanders who know nothing about what sane countries are like are so quick to blame IMF conspiracy theories or say foreigners can "go to hell", when it's their own flawed thinking that is largely to blame for why Nigeria is such a dysfunctional place today. Instead of us to take on foreign criticism with open minds, and try to emulate world leaders like Hong Kong and Singapore, we prefer to entertain the delusion that every foreigner is clamoring to invest in a hellhole like Nigeria ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. / Naira Dips Against Dollar / Ifeanyi Ubah At World Cup In Russia: "A Win For France Is A Win For Africa"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.