Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Early Android Days - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Early Android Days (750 Views)

Nokia To Launch Nokia E71 With 4G LTE Support Early 2018 (specifications) / Nokia To Launch Nokia E71 With 4G LTE Support Early 2018 / New Smartphones Expected To Be Released Early 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Early Android Days by Emmaway(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2016
I'm a lover of Android devices right from when I didn't own one. Finally I got one and I was excited, so I unpacked the device, powered it ON, getting ready to enjoy the Android experience but I was saddened, the Android device did not come with any of the apps like Facebook, WhatsApp and the popular apps, it came with all Google Apps which means, then I realized that I was to buy an Itel Device. I know for sure that Itel Devices come with many pre-installed app, but at that point, there was nothing I can do but to look for a way to get the apps I needed. I recalled a friend who used an Android device who lived around, so I went to him requested that he transferred some apps to my phone and he asked me if I had FlashShare, I told him no, he said that except with the use of FlashShare he couldn't transfer. I went out the next day to one of the phone repairer close to where I live asking him to transfer FlashShare for me using his Laptop, but he tried doing it but his Laptop kept saying error this error that and unable to transfer any app. Next day, Sunday to be precise, I went to Church, came back, took my phone, looked at it and it was four days after buying the phone I was unable to enjoy what other Android users enjoy, was just useless! So I unlocked the phone and I said let me learn some things about the device since there's no games or app to keep me busy. I went to "SETTINGS" click on scrolled down, I saw "Accessibility" clicked on it, I saw "Talkback" so I decided to try it, I enabled it, I minimized, I tried swiping from left to right, I couldn't, right to left, I couldn't. I was so frustrated I regret ever buying the device I needed an Itel device. I was helpless, tried going back to SETTINGS to disable it but even when I entered settings I couldn't scroll down. I switched Off the phone and powered it ON still the problem persisted. I removed the battery and put it back again powered ON the phone, still same problem. I couldn't use the phone for anything, I tried flashing it with my hands because I could remember some tutorials I read on some blogs on 'How to Hand-Flash Android Devices Without a System', I switched it Off, held Power + Volume Up buttons together it took me to recovery mode, I selected wipe data and rebooted the phone. Right now I'm enjoying the Android experience, it's been fun and it has made life easier for me. Right now I use an Itel device and I'm really in love with the Itel device

In order not to fall into my shoes I'll advice you to get an Itel Device and save yourself the stress of going up and down looking for apps, because Itel Device come pre-installed with the necessary apps.

I have disabled TalkBack as you can see!

2 Likes

Re: My Early Android Days by thatbiggirl: 12:28pm On May 03, 2016
@Op what particular Itel is that your screen shot.
Re: My Early Android Days by ESheriff1(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2016
Thanks for this info... Already rocking my itel device and ,like you said, it's really cool...
Re: My Early Android Days by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 03, 2016
But op, how do u intend to enjoy android experience when u don't have data on ur phone. Yes because of u have data u won't be running around looking for who to transfer Facebook or Whatsapp to u, I mean u could have just downloaded from the play store or download the apk. OK let's say someone managed to transfer Whatsapp to u, how would u use it without a data plan?

2 Likes

Re: My Early Android Days by Emmaway(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2016
greenhulk:
But op, how do u intend to enjoy android experience when u don't have data on ur phone. Yes because of u have data u won't be running around looking for who to transfer Facebook or Whatsapp to u, I mean u could have just downloaded from the play store or download the apk. OK let's say someone managed to transfer Whatsapp to u, how would u use it without a data plan?
I never knew what it was like to download on Android those early stages, but if I had a device that comes pre-installed with apps I would have enjoyed better those early stages. But the good thing about Itel devices is that it's comes with those pre-installed app.
Re: My Early Android Days by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 03, 2016
Emmaway:
I never knew what it was like to download on Android those early stages, but if I had a device that comes pre-installed with apps I would have enjoyed better those early stages. But the good thing about Itel devices is that it's comes with those pre-installed app.

To some people, those "pre installed apps' are actually BLOATWARES. Not everybody wants Facebook, instagram or Whatsapp on their phones.
Re: My Early Android Days by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 03, 2016
Itel fuckud up. I wanted to buy itel 1505 but it has only 1ghz. As a gamer its no. There other devices have low ppi as a hd gamer its no
Re: My Early Android Days by Emmaway(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2016
greenhulk:

To some people, those "pre installed apps' are actually BLOATWARES. Not everybody wants Facebook, instagram or Whatsapp on their phones.
Yeah those guys who know a lot about Android devices
Re: My Early Android Days by Emmaway(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2016
yall:
Itel fuckud up. I wanted to buy itel 1505 but it has only 1ghz. As a gamer its no. There other devices have low ppi as a hd gamer its no
You can get the Itel it1505 it has 1.5 GHz processor
Re: My Early Android Days by klinro(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2016
yall:

Can you explain more about this 1ghz stuff and what it does in a phone?
Re: My Early Android Days by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 03, 2016
klinro:

prosessor speed nau. 1ghz means 1billion hertz meaning the cpu(cycles) works at 1billion times a second. I saw heavy games needing min. Of 1.2ghz
Re: My Early Android Days by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 03, 2016
Emmaway:
You can get the Itel it1505 it has 1.5 GHz processor
what? Ive seen many specs stating it has 1ghz. I no want cry if i fucke up o
Re: My Early Android Days by NCP: 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
klinro:

As the other gentleman explained earlier, let me add mine
1GHz is like 1Billion Calculations/Computation per second.
Re: My Early Android Days by klinro(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2016
NCP:

As the other gentleman explained earlier, let me add mine

1GHz is like 1Billion Calculations/Computation per second.

Woww. Thanks for the explanation
Re: My Early Android Days by Alphasunday(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2016
I use the itel prime note now for almost a year.am a gamer,a movie freak.believe me when I say its the best device I have used and enjoyed for its price and functions
Re: My Early Android Days by Emmaway(m): 1:31pm On May 04, 2016
Alphasunday:
I use the itel prime note now for almost a year.am a gamer,a movie freak.believe me when I say its the best device I have used and enjoyed for its price and functions
Yeah Itel has got great devices
Re: My Early Android Days by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2016
Roflmao
This one sef Na marketing thread ba? I hope they paid you 100naira recharge card for this angry grin
Re: My Early Android Days by tonynwasokwu: 2:58am On May 06, 2016
Am really chilling with my itel it1507, it serves my need in all aspect, give it a peep I bet you will be convinced.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L7 For Sale / How Bad Is Online Betting / Tell Us The Best Nokia Product You Like Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.