Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do (1367 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna Rock Customized Chop Life Gang Outfits / 2face, Toke Makinwa, Annie Idibia And Toyin Abraham, IK Ogbonna Fun Photos / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by Kyliegame: 12:21pm On May 03, 2016
Actor Ik Ogbonna some few minutes ago shared the photo below, asking what you would do if your daughter comes home from school in that state and says her teacher did that to her. According to him, its a true story.

Hmmmm, like he said, my answer equally is not for social media but it would be heard. What rubbish.

Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by Kyliegame: 12:22pm On May 03, 2016
This is pure wickedness, such a cutie even with the black eye.

MORE PHOTOS HERE; http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/05/ik-ogbonna-asks-very-important-question.html
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by halfricanadian(f): 12:24pm On May 03, 2016
Naturally the God almighty will repay such a teacher

Shebi the teacher will grow up to have a child

Oma bi mo ti e na

Wat u do to a persons child heaven will do to your child also

I wont do anything
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by CORDROSS: 12:26pm On May 03, 2016
Tell IK, that hopefully someone may just be visiting Heaven between one of us o.

Then I shall contact Femi Falana and Festus Keyamo as I take both the teacher and the school to court while all local TV station covers the event as it unfolds.....#Justiceiscertain shocked
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by ammyluv2002(f): 12:28pm On May 03, 2016
CORDROSS:
Tell IK, that hopefully someone may just be visiting Heaven between one of us o.

Then I shall contact Femi Falana and Festus Keyamo as I take both the teacher and the school to court while all local TV station covers the event as it unfolds.....#Justiceiscertain shocked
Good thinking grin cheesy
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by ammyluv2002(f): 12:30pm On May 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oma bi mo ti e na

I wont do anything
Wait! You won't do anything? For real? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by yekparikpa(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2016
It's impossible! Let's not even assume.
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by halfricanadian(f): 12:32pm On May 03, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Wait! You won't do anything? For real? shocked shocked shocked

I wont the lord will pay the teacher bck

See wen u are silent over wat hurts u

God stands up from the throne to fight for u
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by SageTravels: 12:35pm On May 03, 2016
I will first take my daughter to the hospital and finally assist the Teacher to Prison where he/she will continue his/her teaching till death.

99 years imprisonment is not bad i guess
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by Kyliegame: 12:43pm On May 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oma bi mo ti e na

I wont do anything

Lie,lie forget that thing, you are not being truthful joor angry angry
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by ammyluv2002(f): 12:49pm On May 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

I wont the lord will pay the teacher bck

See wen u are silent over wat hurts u

God stands up from the throne to fight for u

I guess, you're making reference to "vengeance" but, my dear this isn't one! That kid was helpless,her parents should defend her where necessary. No reasonable parents would fold their arms over this, that teacher should be punished to save other kids from her madness. Did you see how young she is? What was her crime? C'mon! I won't take this from anybody not even myself. Kids can be so annoyingly but, innocent. You dont take out your vexation on them just because they are harmless and helpless. Well, we all have different ideologies of life issues.
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by nikkypearl(f): 12:55pm On May 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oma bi mo ti e na

I wont do anything
shocked shocked have'nt you heard 'heaven help does who help themselves smh! s.u gone bad! grin
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by toyeanlawlah(f): 12:56pm On May 03, 2016
WHAT!!!!!!
For what reason will the teacher do THIS to an innocent small girl........ What could have been her offense?
For me, the WHOLE school is in a very big trouble. The teacher will dance to reggae, blues, hip hop, shoki, azonto, galala, sekem and Fuji at once. He/ She go hear w3n
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by halfricanadian(f): 1:09pm On May 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
shocked shocked have'nt you heard 'heaven help does who help themselves smh! s.u gone bad! grin

Its nt bou su its bou u paying bck in a great way
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by floragregs(f): 2:27pm On May 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

Oma bi mo ti e na

I wont do anything
i'm very sure u haven't entered labour room before. As for me, i'll tear, bite, and kill the teacher. I don't mind doing time for that. But God won't let this happen to my child. God loves me!
Re: Ik Ogbonna Asks A Very Important Question; What Would You Do by CecyAdrian(f): 4:10pm On May 03, 2016
Any teacher that does this to my child or any member of my family or a child I know will get an "accidental death" caused by me and no one will be held responsible for it

(1) (Reply)

See Throw Back Picture Of Mr Ibru’s Wife / Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II Wears N1.1M NAIRA Shoe, While His People Suffer / Kim K Don Share Another Pissure...(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.