Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 (1062 Views)

Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M / Fake Foreign Currencies Recovered From Busted 419 Syndicate In Mushin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 03, 2016
So being here in South Africa and being exposed to Nigerians has taught me a lot!

there mere fact when a nigerin tells me he is a "business man" RED SIRENS AND ALARM BELLS GOES OFF! but I don't discharge immediately as I am always open to get to know people.

BUT 80% of Nigerians are into this trade of credit card scams, internet scams, online dating and drogs (drugs).

I had a friend who was into this trade... one would NEVER say this man is doing this for his bread n butter (or egusi).

The thing that usually bleeps my brain is that most of these guys come from a DECENT background. Why/How do you come to another country and start a complete mess?? n its not like yall aint smart enough!

WHAT WENT WRONG!
Re: Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 by tollytexy(m): 5:37am On May 04, 2016
How many Nigerians have u fvcked cuz i knw southy girls like u only goes for Naija guys who stays in rich places like sandton randburg centurion etc.shey u no dey go cocoon? Blue room? Or cubanna? Rhapsody? Harem?? Smh.. .. show me your instagram and I'll prove it to u... I'm a Nigerian here and I've got my legitimate business.. i sell cars to most of these yahoo boys u hopping around with

2 Likes

Re: Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 by Blayze007(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2016
Wezma:
So being here in South Africa and being exposed to Nigerians has taught me a lot!

there mere fact when a nigerin tells me he is a "business man" RED SIRENS AND ALARM BELLS GOES OFF! but I don't discharge immediately as I am always open to get to know people.

BUT 80% of Nigerians are into this trade of credit card scams, internet scams, online dating and drogs (drugs).

I had a friend who was into this trade... one would NEVER say this man is doing this for his bread n butter (or egusi).

The thing that usually bleeps my brain is that most of these guys come from a DECENT background. Why/How do you come to another country and start a complete mess?? n its not like yall aint smart enough!

WHAT WENT WRONG!

Who be this attention seeking foool?
Re: Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2016
have you ever been to South Africa?

tollytexy:
How many Nigerians have u fvcked cuz i knw southy girls like u only goes for Naija guys who stays in rich places like sandton randburg centurion etc.shey u no dey go cocoon? Blue room? Or cubanna? Rhapsody? Harem?? Smh.. .. show me your instagram and I'll prove it to u... I'm a Nigerian here and I've got my legitimate business.. i sell cars to most of these yahoo boys u hopping around with
Re: Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 by tollytexy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wezma:
have you ever been to South Africa?

You asking someone who's got RSA ID smh
Re: Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
tollytexy:
You asking someone who's got RSA ID smh

you bought it? lol
Re: Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 by tollytexy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2016
Wezma:

you bought it? lol

no,i make plan lol
Re: Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 by odogwu190(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Were be south africa again!!

1 Like

Re: Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
tollytexy:

no,i make plan lol

made a plan hey??
yet you don't know me at all but you want to judge me based on your perceptions.
perceptions of a man that "makes a plan" to get SA ID.

Stay in your lane and sell your car's child.
Re: Southy Babe Thoughts - 419 by tollytexy(m): 8:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Wezma:

made a plan hey??
yet you don't know me at all but you want to judge me based on your perceptions.
perceptions of a man that "makes a plan" to get SA ID.

Stay in your lane and sell your car's child.

see your level of wiseness is minus 10 ...i played with your head and u went with the flow... check this website below Lol
www.stupid-people.net

THANK ME LERRA!

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike / Spate of Rape Cases In Nigeria - My Experience In Abuja / Abomination! Girl Forces Younger Brother To Have S*x With Her At Knifepoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.