Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,893 members, 7,942,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche (813 Views)

How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site / 6 Proven Ways To Write A Unique Content For Your Blog / I Offer Unique Content To Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche by tony5002x: 2:49pm On May 03, 2016
Why do we need unique content?

Google is constantly updating its algorithm in an attempt to deliver the best possible results to the searcher. In recent years one of the major ranking factors and quality signals that has been increasing in significance is high quality, unique content. A few years ago you could copy an article from an article directory, run it through some article spinner software and churn out some unreadable gibberish and it would still help you rank.

Those days are gone

Google has got better at detecting content that is truly unique, and has got better at determining the quality of content in terms of spelling, good grammar, punctuation etc. The ideal content therefore is something that has been written from scratch by a real human being with a good grasp of the English language. This ebook will help you find exactly that, for free!

Niche Specific Content

Google has also been putting more emphasis on topical relevancy in recent years. An arbitrary link from a finance article to your dog training blog is not going to carry anywhere near the weight as a link from an article that is actually relevant to dog training.

Contact – tonypau50@gmail.com

Summary

This book will show you how to find unique content in the niche of your choice. All of the tools and techniques discussed are completely free to use.

If you are interested in this ebook contact. Contact – tonypau50@gmail.com
Re: How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche by hostkobo(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2016
No pun intended, but THERE IS NOTHING LIKE FREE UNIQUE CONTENT.

If its free, its not unique and at the end of the day, you would find the same content somewhere on the internet. You might later be accused of forgery(copy-paste). The advise I have for everyone is to sit down and pen down original content.

regards
HK

1 Like

Re: How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche by tony5002x: 4:36pm On May 03, 2016
hostkobo:

If its free, its not unique and at the end of the day, you would find the same content somewhere on the internet. You might later be accused of forgery(copy-paste). The advise I have for everyone is to sit down and pen down original content.

regards
HK
that's your view and you make your point. There is this saying that say "watin u no knw senior u" and in my manual one of the point I put there is doing the writing yourself. I think you need this manual.
Re: How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche by tony5002x: 4:36pm On May 03, 2016
hostkobo:

regards
HK
that's your view and you make your point. There is this saying that say "watin u no knw senior u" and in my manual one of the point I put there is doing the writing yourself. I think you need this manual.
Re: How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche by hostkobo(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2016
tony5002x:

thanks Chief for your offer, I dont need the manual.

regards
HK
Re: How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche by tony5002x: 12:31pm On May 04, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 04, 2016
Op I will need this info I want to enter into bloging I have been gathering many info lately I hope its not junk
Re: How To Find Free Unique Content For Your Blog Any Niche by tony5002x: 7:11am On May 05, 2016
iugly:
Op I will need this info I want to enter into bloging I have been gathering many info lately I hope its not junk
send me a mail via tonypau50@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr Clone 4.1.1 + Modules / I Need An Seo Expert That Can Guaranty Me 10k Page Views Daily In A Short Time / How To Browse The Internet Anonymously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.