Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:11 AM

How To Apply Eyeliner - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Apply Eyeliner (773 Views)

Winged Eyeliner Tutorial For Busy Mums / 22 Genius Eyeliner Hacks Everywoman Needs To Know. / How To Apply Eyeliner With GIF Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply Eyeliner by Macsita: 4:27pm On May 03, 2016
This is my secret to getting a beautiful and properly lined eyes that would not smudge.

Because some eyeliner smudge easily (i know some that do not), I like to apply foundation to my eyelid first then my dust my powder on my eyelid as well. This takes away any discoloration and creates a great canvas for whatever eyeliner color i choose to use. It’s also a trick to prevent pencil liner from melting in the heat or fading.” I do this even if i do not want to apply foundation to my whole face.

I avoid pulling my lid when applying eyeliner, this is because if i pull the lid, when i let go, the eyeliner will look distorted.

When applying the eyeliner, i begin at the outer core of my eye especially for my left eye and then move toward my nose. This is a great way to go especially when using liquid eyeliner. However when using pencil, i deposit less pigment as i get to the inner corner.

I define my eyelash with Mascara for a better effect.

For images and more visit www.macksita.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help.where Can I Get This Hair Spray In Nigeria? / Tailors Needed For Urgent Employment / Register For Pro Makeup training In July 4th 2016 Abeokuta Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.