Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,221 members, 7,887,593 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:04 AM

9 Money Making Tips You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage Balogun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Money Making Tips You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage Balogun (903 Views)

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage / Photos From Tiwa Savage's Lookalike's Prewedding Shoot / Relationship Lessons From Tiwa Savage/Teebillz Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Money Making Tips You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage Balogun by Lakotai(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2016
Tunji Balogun started it!

Why?

I don’t really know, or were they trying to pull a publicity stunt like Bey and Jay?
Teebillz and Tiwa has been together for a long time.
They were friends, then later Teebillz became her manager, then they became business partners.

Tunji who has been married before and who also has a reputation for sticking around rich pretty things couldn’t let go off Tiwa.
While Tiwa’s case was also like Teebillz’s.

The point is this, they were two amateur love birds.
When Tunji started to act the normal way handsome lucky guys act,
it later dawn on all Tiwa’s fans that singing might be the only great talent she has after all.

It became obvious that she knows nothing about love and home building.
Because Tunji might be 89% correct when he claimed that Savage has not cooked for him for the past 3 years! How busy could she be?

Another thing Teebillz said that really got Tiwa on her toes was that
2face Dr Sid and Don Jazzy has all had sex with his celebrity wife!

So who started it?

Who was the original destroyer of this celebrity’s marriage?
Who picked up the gun first and who pulled the first trigger? Well I’m not interested in most of those whos above.

But,

I learned just 9 Entrepreneur lessons from Tiwa Savage and as you already know I can’t wait to share them with you.

√1. Seize The Opportunity
Her album RED is out! Do you know? So when Tbills called the shot she didn’t slack. She didn’t missed it at all she knew it was time! Lemonade came out we start to feel like Beyonce is gonna get rid of Jay-Z,

One thing most of us don’t know is that Lemonade is doing very fine on Tidal, a music streaming service owned by her estranged hubby. So whether or not Tiwa got her own ideas from Bey and Lemonade is not my concern, the fact still remains that she didn’t keep quiet this time like she has always be doing. If she had kept quiet then her album sales and music career might as well keep quiet.

If she had kept quite she might have to kiss her endorsement deals bye bye!

As an entrepreneur opportunity might be the only miracle you have been praying for. Always seize it!

Pulse.ng, who were lucky enough to get hold of the video of Tiwa’s interview, seized the opportunity to do so. And the last time I checked which was on Saturday 30th of April, the interview Video has gotten 500,000 views on YouTube alone. definitely its gonna get to 1 million Youtube views withing days, I’m not talking about the National TV airplay.

Entrepreneur should always be on their toes and on the look out. Money in heavy ads is not the only solution. But case like Tiwa’s might be your greatest pay check!

√2. Bare it all out!
At first I had no interest, I was not a Savage fan, later my attention was captured, then I was shock! At last I was scared.

Won’t Teebillz send thugs against Tiwa because she is revealing too much? She even said that she caught him sniffing cocaine!

She said they didn’t go to London to shop only for their baby Jamil, they also shopped for Tbills! Because Tunji likes to complain about not having money and this and that, but who is the man in that kind of situation?

I was now scared for Tiwa’s life. What might be the reaction of Teebillz?

However she bares it all out!

Entrepreneur are fond of lying, lying and lying! It doesn’t pay. For us to trust you you have to bare it all out. Leave no stones unturned.

√3. Believable Story
Was this story fabricated? We don’t know. But it was indeed a believable story, the way it was laid out in the open. The narrator of the story make sure that the story is a very believable one, or she might get into a deep shit.

Entrepreneurs should tell believable stories at all time if they want us to to take their service or product serious. Because as the amount of noises in the air increases, we tend to pinpoint the very special noise that has an interesting story, a story that can narrate the offering of the story teller.

√4. Cry
One thing about tears is that it penetrate deep down into the mind of it victim,

As an entrepreneur, don’t always play Hitler or Gaddafi, sometimes cry! When you cry, you soften everything. You become human like the rest of us.

√5. Ignore your current product or service
Tiwa, of course knew that her album is out and need to make sales. She in turn has got to seize every opportunity to mention “RED” her album to any media.

But she didn’t. During this interview about the issues in her failed marriage she never mention of her album at all.

But some aggressive entrepreneurs always get this wrong.
They always want to sneak in their new products, and ones they do that and they are caught they loss their credibility.

No matter what, if you go to google search looking for Tiwa Savage interview you must find a link to a shop that is selling her album, because she didn’t mention the album you will be forced to purchase it.

√6. Be at the mercy of your customers
Savage came out or clean! She said that at a time she called Teebillz that the baby diapers is about to finish and Teebillz gave her a faint ear. Does that mean that she don’t have the money for baby diapers?

The fact is that, she is trying to position herself like an everyday regular girl!

One of the essence of her interview is to find pity from the masses who her hubby has almost turned against her.
I bet she did find that mercy.

Entrepreneurs should always look for ways to be at the mercy of their customers.
Because if you give your customers any sign that you are OK without them, that day your business dies!

√7. Show them pictures
When she was in Jamaica she said she was bleeding and called Tunji to no avail.
How do we believe that truly she was bleeding and she wasn’t just forming that.

She showed as a picture of blood on the floor

Case close!

Don’t just say it, as an entrepreneur learn to show your customers pictures.
Pictures don’t lie! That saying is so true and timeless!

√8. Come out natural
When I saw Tiwa at the beginning of the interview I was shock!
Why didn’t she put on her regular heavy makeup that makes her look like a Dolly?
why is she tying a Deeper Life church member scarf,why is she carrying a mug face?

So my attention was captured. Later I discovered that it was something very serious.

In communication there is a reasonable reason why body language came out 58% ahead of words and voice tone.

Her body language has already let the viewers and her loyal fans know that something is now right.

She came out so natural. And laid it all out.

√9. At last surprise us!
There were no hints that Tiwa will have the guts to come out the way she did. But however she did.

What a huge surprise.

Entrepreneurs now a days are so predictable that there are no more magic in their offerings.
they are just like an open book, that even a 1 year old baby can predict their every moves.

What of you,what thing of value can you learn from this Tiwa's case?
Re: 9 Money Making Tips You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage Balogun by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 03, 2016
will this pay my school fee
Re: 9 Money Making Tips You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage Balogun by ellahzy(f): 5:25pm On May 03, 2016
una get time shaundecided
Re: 9 Money Making Tips You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage Balogun by yusufyusuf1: 5:45pm On May 03, 2016
Guy all ur write up no make sense I guess u are just one of those jobless people calling their self entrepreneur go and sit down
Re: 9 Money Making Tips You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage Balogun by NJPot(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2016
You deserve an award
Re: 9 Money Making Tips You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage Balogun by Smellymouth: 6:00pm On May 03, 2016
OK ooo
Re: 9 Money Making Tips You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage Balogun by Lakotai(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2016
what a beef LOL...its good you said something
yusufyusuf1:
Guy all ur write up no make sense I guess u are just one of those jobless people calling their self entrepreneur go and sit down
Re: 9 Money Making Tips You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage Balogun by Lakotai(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2016
Thanks Njpot
NJPot:
You deserve an award

(1) (Reply)

Fake Stella Damasus Scam Stella Damascus' Fan Of N1.6M / Today Is Actress Joke Jigan Birthday / US Court Bans “runtown” From Performing In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.