Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,109 members, 7,925,494 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Always Wondered Who Got Mad Women Pregnant In Nigeria? Immaculate Conception? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Always Wondered Who Got Mad Women Pregnant In Nigeria? Immaculate Conception? (1593 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Lady Who Was Pregnant In Prison Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby In Enugu. Photos / Unbelievable! Five Year Old Girl Found To Be Pregnant In Plateau State(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Always Wondered Who Got Mad Women Pregnant In Nigeria? Immaculate Conception? by jagbajantus: 4:59pm On May 03, 2016
How does a judge even allow this man to post bail and get out of jail? How is he even released from jail? The alleged crime is very egregious - raping a handicapped "deaf" and speechless woman, who cannot talk or shout. This man is a predator who went all the way to a Deaf & Dumb school to search for a vulnerable victim. Obviously, either this man is from a very wealthy family in Osun state or he has some big connections or has some huge resources? His lawyer clearly has a very famous Nigerian name (Bola Ige). Maybe he is related to the late Bola Ige (the former Attorney-General). Might he be his son? Who knows? That shouldn't matter. It is high time that Nigerians started having very serious discussions regarding the issue of rapes of women in general and in particular, the rape of vulnerable adults of any kind and any raping of children - PERIOD!

https://www.naij.com/817695-shame-you-wont-believe-what-40-yr-old-man-did-to-deaf-and-dumb-lady-inside-a-school.html?utm_campaign=traqli&utm_source=traqli&utm_medium=traqli&source=traqli

These same type of useless Nigerian men who take advantage of a mad woman on the street by having sex with her. Shame on these men.
This is forcible sex - another word for rape. A "mad woman" is clearly a very vulnerable adult person. She has an obvious "mental disability" and therefore she is not capable of having any type of "consensual" sex with anybody. Also, if she gets pregnant and ends up having a baby, that baby is in danger because the mad woman is not even mentally or emotionally capable of nursing or taking care of any such baby and therefore, both herself and the baby will be at very high risk. The mad woman cannot even take care of her own self, talk less of taking care of another person or life. So aside from the crime of rape, this is also a double jeopardy that is created by her rapist and the predator.

Is it just me or didn't you also use to wonder each time that you saw any pregnant "mad" woman walking around on the streets in any town in Nigeria, and the very first thing that you will ask yourself is - Just how did this woman get pregnant? By immaculate conception? What sick man took advantage of this vulnerable woman and slept with her and got her pregnant? Some Naija guys sha. Them go sleep with anything that walks and has breasts and get yansh, and get any kind hole between her legs. They don't care if the woman is filthy or smells or has not had a bath or a shower in several months. And they don't even use any condom. Chai! These shameless type of men and rapists should be locked up and taken off the streets.
Re: I Always Wondered Who Got Mad Women Pregnant In Nigeria? Immaculate Conception? by larrysiku20(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2016
Politicians and ritualist
Re: I Always Wondered Who Got Mad Women Pregnant In Nigeria? Immaculate Conception? by larrysiku20(m): 4:06pm On May 04, 2016
Re: I Always Wondered Who Got Mad Women Pregnant In Nigeria? Immaculate Conception? by jagbajantus: 1:54pm On May 06, 2016
larrysiku20:

Politicians ke? How is that?
Why politician go sleep with mad woman?
Re: I Always Wondered Who Got Mad Women Pregnant In Nigeria? Immaculate Conception? by Uchddaniel(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2016
Drunk area boys does same acts too.. undecided
Re: I Always Wondered Who Got Mad Women Pregnant In Nigeria? Immaculate Conception? by tuzeriouz(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2016
FYI, mad men also enjoy sex. I have witnessed a drama where a mad man is sending sexual overtures to a mad woman. Truly, I was shocked but I later realised that mental disorder has nothing to do with sexual organs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Two Members Of Notorious Cult Groups Arrested For Murder In Lagos / Photo: Unilag student (Eric Idowu) scammed my delivery guy of N1.40million / Former President's Daughter Shot Dead By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.