Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,127 members, 7,973,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:25 AM

Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London (36432 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Be Warned! / Fulani Herdsmen: Nigerians Misunderstood What I Meant By Cattle Colonies – Ogbeh / Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by longayink: 3:39am On May 04, 2016
Lol, Nigeria two countries in one Nigeria.

The earlier we embraced the truth that Oyibo made mistakes in the amalgamation of 1914, the better.

This kain Nigeria held together only by crude oil don tire man. Nothing is moving fine. Scarcity since nineteen kpiridim.

And wait for it: Fulani massacres on top of these.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by DedeNkem: 4:12am On May 04, 2016
Split Nigeria into three separate countries: Biafra Republic, Oduduwa Republic and Arewa Islamic Republic. Problem solved!

Creation of Nigeria was a terrible mistake by then corrupt British Empire for their own benefit not for Nigerians'. Today, Nigeria is still a big mistake. Northerners will continue to commit massacres until they achieve their main goal which is islamicization or islamification
of the whole country.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by xelly: 5:20am On May 04, 2016
olapluto:
Disgruntled Igbos now using Fulani menace as an attack means against PMB. Epic fail.

He should stop the attacks so that they won't see what to use.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by zuchyblink(m): 5:46am On May 04, 2016
DaBullIT:
Useless people , now you desecrate the Nigerian Flag for your useless stupid agenda and you want people to take you serious ?

people like you are the reason Africa is still backward. People are protesting against a terrorist organization and you here supporting a terrorist group. May God have mercy on ur soul.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by DaBullIT(m): 6:05am On May 04, 2016
Fourk you very much and don't quote me if you do not understand my comment
zuchyblink:
people like you are the reason Africa is still backward. People are protesting against a terrorist organization and you here supporting a terrorist group. May God have mercy on ur soul.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by DaBullIT(m): 6:08am On May 04, 2016
Who the protest don help /?? make them better return to their toilet washing and drug smuggling because as usual their protest no achieve anything

and like every stewpyd protest , this one too was sponsored by a useless politicians who took your people's birthrights , your allocations and plundered your resources only to give you crumbs and the crumbs you get makes you over energized to misbehave up and down

IRserveMyComent:
if you like dont take them seriously. Who your seriousness don epp?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by tunde1200(m): 6:09am On May 04, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Ikpu nne GI yeye
Back to sender
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by IkpuMmadu: 6:26am On May 04, 2016
tunde1200:

Back to sender

Aha amu nna gi bu sender

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by RullDee: 6:47am On May 04, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
As we can all observe, 99% of these so called protesters are IPOB related people

You can even see some them carrying Biafra flags. The people of IPOB land have demonstrated their intense hatred for the Nigerian state.

Selfish IPOB people like to eat their cake and have it. They did not agitate for IPOB land through out the 6 years the ineffectual buffoon ruled the country. For the six years Jonathan was in charge, there were countless attacks by Fulani herdsmen, we didnt see any protests by IPOB people but since Buhari- their arch enemy became president, these idiotic and imbecilic group of people have been disgracing themselves across the world

Una go cry tire. Buhari is your president till AT LEAST 2023.
. E go do u like marlin when d ppl of Israel pave their way through. Bt let me as u coward dat feel like hitting ur head on d wall weneva u hear d word IGbOS... Y don't u want d igbos to secede if really u can do witout dem.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by skywalker240(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2016
Built2last:
There is no celebration that the two flags are flying side by side.

The current suffering doesn't know if you are PDP or APC.

I no no who send me go look the list my wife was taking to market. I saw a basket of tomato 4,800 and bag of rice 15,000...I quietly dropped the list so they don't preach the sermon of more money. When she got back I query why Tomato was so high. She said Change. I knew I was about to be insulted about 2015 elections. .I respected myself. ..

If you have the means to buy whatever you desire..just thank God
Ur experience has got me laughing..

So were my freinds who voted the king of duara
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Mbediogu(m): 7:08am On May 04, 2016
madridguy:
LONDON FINE SHA...... I SWEAR I DON'T MIND A MONTH VISIT.

London is fine but who made it so? THE CITIZENS.
How did they do it? Not by discrimination between the English / Scots / Welsh.
Not by criminal embezzlement by few privileged.
Not by sabotage of good national development plans or incessant strike actions, bunkering, market manipulation and all such vices that are commonly practiced by us here. It shall be well.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
As we can all observe, 99% of these so called protesters are IPOB related people

You can even see some them carrying Biafra flags. The people of IPOB land have demonstrated their intense hatred for the Nigerian state.

Selfish IPOB people like to eat their cake and have it. They did not agitate for IPOB land through out the 6 years the ineffectual buffoon ruled the country. For the six years Jonathan was in charge, there were countless attacks by Fulani herdsmen, we didnt see any protests by IPOB people but since Buhari- their arch enemy became president, these idiotic and imbecilic group of people have been disgracing themselves across the world

Stop talking like you're living in the moon.

Under GEJ BIAFRA Zionist were arrested in Enugu when they try take over Radio station Enugu and declare Republic of BIAFRA and they are still in dention up untill this day.

It is the fundamental human rights of any indigenous people to seek for self determination.

Stop embarrassing yourself with unnecessary hatred. Grow up man

BIAFRA IS OUR RIGHT JUST LIKE NIGERIA IS YOUR RIGHT.

STAY IN NIGERIA AND LEAVE BIAFRA FOR ME

Your rights does not give you the right to undermine my own rights.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by madridguy(m): 7:19am On May 04, 2016
Gbam.

Mbediogu:

London is fine but who made it so? THE CITIZENS.
How did they do it? Not by discrimination between the English / Scots / Welsh.
Not by criminal embezzlement by few privileged.
Not by sabotage of good national development plans or incessant strike actions, bunkering, market manipulation and all such vices that are commonly practiced by us here. It shall be well.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

You are just celeberating your ignorance and superficiality. Agitation for restoration of the Biafran State started as far back as 1999! Perhaps you were a toddler then. There had been pro Biafran rallies, marches and road shows even while Ebele was in office. Google is there for you wicked liar and servant of distortion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Sman37(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2016
If u want to protest realy then fly back to nigerian
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Sunseeker: 8:30am On May 04, 2016
Bob Marley said " One Love "
Nigeria says.."HATE HATE HATE..FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !"
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by MrGerald(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

you're silly, did they protest during the time of baboon obj, they supported him and made his tenure successful, though he introduced the modern corruption in the government today but the igbos were the force behind his success
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by efikoefiko(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2016
Built2last:

I no no who send me go look the list my wife was taking to market. I saw a basket of tomato 4,800 and bag of rice 15,000...I quietly dropped the list so they don't preach the sermon of more money. When she got back I query why Tomato was so high. She said Change. I knew I was about to be insulted about 2015 elections. .I respected myself. ..

wisdom is profitable to direct. The last time I to market to get some few things I was shock,basket of tomatoes that I buy 400 500 is now 1700. May God help us.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Nobody: 9:28am On May 04, 2016
HopeAtHand:

This is a very shallow reply. I know people who usually blow hot are empty upstairs... and are mostly cowards.

The IPOB represents Igbos especially and the people situated within the bight of biafra in general. If the govt at the centre who in its inception referred to Igbos and some southern states (rivers state inclusive) that gave him very minimal votes as 5%, and have sidelined them in federal appointments (against federal character principle) decides not to protect their life in the nigerian state, they are within their fundamental right to seek life and maintain their existence.

If you do not know, the Igbo is a race and the race must be preserved at all cost. If Nigeria cannot guarantee its existence, it will break away from Nigeria. The fulani herdsmen if not checked may rapidly break Nigeria.

What is the big deal with breakup of Nigeria.. absolutely nothing.

Well said bro.... Nigeria has a date with the truth... the truth will haunt her, till her eventual demise.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by RickyTan: 9:32am On May 04, 2016
As usual the children of hate have turned a protest about Fulani murderers into there usual reflective anti - Igbo ranting.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Richtronix(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2016
These are the dregs and bottom feeders of London, jobless opportunity seekers without direction or future ambition.
You will NEVER see any sane respectable Nigerian from the Diaspora in the midst of these losers, who in all honesty were paid 10 pounds to go and disgrace themselves walking up and down Northumberland Avenue to Westminster at a time when most of their peers were busy making money and bettering themselves.
Loudmouthed and very local, I'm glad my friends know I'm NIGERIAN but not of this ilk. Barstewards.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by intell: 9:44am On May 04, 2016
listen PMB did not join the cabal wen he was a military head of state, that was the reason he was arrested then, now they gave him a condition that he has to, that's how he became now President. do you know why you have to have all this problems listen for many Nigeria did buy arms so the gun manufacturers in the cabal were not benefiting in within the committee of nations. that was they instigated book haram so that you will buy arms and our former president was forced to go and make that purchase which was too late before Pmb has already agreed their terms and conditions. about Enugu killings? is political we will give you more. U being manipulated. they control everything even the fuel, currency, food etc. wen the they give you news on they pages of news papers do a 6+6-6 cross word then you will get the truth. BUT.................... BUT
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Eddy2cute(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2016
erusen:
I wonder why IBO's are called Igbo?,they ones I know don't have flat heads grin
wicked
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by lexyclasy: 11:01am On May 04, 2016
oduastates:
And you think the world gives a toss about you people.
At best, the secret police will takes down notes for future security projections and analysis.
and you equally thought that place is your cubicle called zoo
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by BJIZZY(m): 11:02am On May 04, 2016
Lwkmd.. stepping out on the street with that flag is bold enough O. We no come her to act action film.
moscobabs:
That guy with Biafra flag should try to come forward if he's bold
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by IRserveMyComent(f): 1:20pm On May 04, 2016
DaBullIT:
Who the protest don help /?? make them better return to their toilet washing and drug smuggling because as usual their protest no achieve anything

and like every stewpyd protest , this one too was sponsored by a useless politicians who took your people's birthrights , your allocations and plundered your resources only to give you crumbs and the crumbs you get makes you over energized to misbehave up and down

The protest epps the people involved in it.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by louisdemaria(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2016
Built2last:

A basket of tomato,4,800?Pls where is dis place dy sell like dt?cos i heard a lady who sell to me say its 8-10k..unless its d small basket ur wife is buying.if nt,dis pple here will kill for that price.(frm Rivers State).
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by meccuno: 3:36pm On May 04, 2016
uncle005:
This region called IPOB are really curse, slave of Fulani and Yoruba.

You cannot have this kind of wicked mind and expect to rule, nature never design leader that way, for you to be a leader it requires discipline loyalty and transparency, and that is what found in the hausa/Fulani. They are contempted with What they have. But this set of criminals called IPOB will like to cheat and still want to rule this country, greedy set of people.

Go and check the life of Igbo people they never respect their leader, either chief or paramount ruler, they can even slap their chief, they are agitating for scammed country, who will be their leader.

They will always remain behind just as you can see in the picture carrying flag of slavery at the back of the protest.

My people cannot be part of Biafra because we are not cursed, we don't speak same language with slave. They should never include us in agitating for the state of slavery

let the cursed people go na....u say no....pls stfu
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Ngozi123(f): 4:18pm On May 04, 2016
cricifixo:
Nigerians are turning into pests in other people's compound

Not really, these types of protests are quite common in the UK and every other civilised country, I imagine .
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by Ngozi123(f): 4:33pm On May 04, 2016
Sunsyno:

See another made in Japan fool I mean original one with trade mark,when de zoo forces arrested some old men in Enugu state 2013 just because they fighting for Biafra you were not born b/4 then .i hate agric faws

I just don't understand.... It's as if some people believe that Ipob and other separatist groups were founded at Buhari's inauguration.
Re: Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London by chibestjerry(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
Yes am igbo and so... They say i love money and so fu***king wat if you d'nt love money send am for me...
They say i love Bussiness of course i do and so what, sit at home and watch me do my bussiness....
They say we are stingy ooo ( you want make monkey work babbon chop abi )....
They say we love domination and so what, God say 'Go forth and have domination over the earth'....
They say we love ourself more and so what should we love you morethan ourself?.....
They say we are ritualist wow and yet we are the most peacful Nigerials (Come North see how aboki dey chop off people head)....
They say we have not produce a president and so what yet we are prosperious , industrious, bussiness people.....
They say IGBOS are wicked and heartless yet we forgave those that kill 3million igbos (may thier soul rest in peace)......
They say Igbos are useless in Nigeria yet they refuse to let ‪#‎Biafra‬# go.....
They say we will never rule Nigeria and so what we always survive under any condition....
They say we are sentimental yet we blend in any where we go....
They say we are trouble makers yet we d'nt fight carelessly, We fight for a cause....
They say we are poor hahhaha yet we dominate almst all the market....
I tell them if you vex hug transformer...
They say we d'nt take care of our Brothers aha and so wwwwhhhhhaatt my brother is not complaining (Na only you dey complain oo).....
They say we are native doctors and juju people see jelouseness wetin bussiness you (Na you be God allow God jugde us).....
They say we always want to be @ the top Yes of course we aim for the best, we aim high we d'nt believe in failure....
They say we hate other tribes yet igbo are the most hated and curse tribe in Nigeria please who is hating who here.....
They call us 'Dogs and Babbon' hahaha and so fu****g what, we are not angry try again later....
They say we SABI FORM oboy no be who get money dey form hahahahaha i laff at anybody that dislike igbos or hate igbo i want to tell them dey should keep it up.... It makes us more prosperious and productive... Am so proud of my tribe very proud - chibest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Doctors Arrive In Aso Rock To Treat President Buhari / Car Maker Of the Year: Innoson And Wife Host IgbereTV Awards Crew (Photos) / Boko Haram 'Slaughter Wives' In North Eastern Nigeria: Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.