Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,691 members, 7,972,567 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:03 PM

What To Do If You Are Just Starting Your Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do If You Are Just Starting Your Business. (605 Views)

6 Tips To Starting Your Own Business / Don't Hire Anybody! if you are just starting a new business / Starting Your Own Logistics/ Delivery Outfit With Less Than 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If You Are Just Starting Your Business. by Hightea(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2016
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE JUST
STARTING YOUR BUSINESS.
#salesmastery

The start of a business can be very tough if you don't have the right mentors to guide you... Even in the presence of right mentors you can still fail if you don't freaking get your game on..

So what you should know.

1. You are in the people business:- whatever business you are picking its about people, you don't need an office, space or business card.. Start telling people even if you don't have the capital yet. Community building is first...

2. Get out of obscurity:- when I started my speaking business, I read brian Tracy's book 8 ways to get known as a speaker, he talked about speaking for free... I spoke in 48 organizations for free, after I got known, I organized my first paid seminar, the hall was filled up to the brim I had to get an overflow. Obscurity is your greatest treat.

3. Get attention:- Show up with your sales pitch every time, introduce what you do and move the deal forward... Post, post, post. Talk, talk, talk, listen listen listen so you can ask for the order....

4. Get criticised:- Many people are playing too safe, my first book was a total design disaster, typo error all over the place. I still got people to buy it, I moved on from it to a better version.

5. Get Admired:- Let people see your story and ask "How did you do it" inspite off? That's admiration... Impossibility don't exist... Persist to a level that people will say YOUR OWN IS TOO MUCH... You want to kill yourself ni?

I hope this Helps
Your friend in sales
Add me up for daily sales tips:- 2BA5FFAD
08036627658(whatsapp)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Post Incorporation Services - Corporate Affairs Commission / [edited] / Dallas Sniper Who Gunned Down 5 Cops 'wanted To Kill White People,' Chief Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.