Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Is It Right For A Girl To Go Into Prostituition To Pay School Fees? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Girl To Go Into Prostituition To Pay School Fees? (514 Views)

"Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Girl To Go Into Prostituition To Pay School Fees? by luvtoyota(m): 8:59pm On May 03, 2016
Conversation with a girl starting runs newly

[03/05, 8:54 p.m.] Ira: Last club i went to i go 30k from a White guy
[03/05, 8:54 p.m.] Ira: No other choice
[03/05, 8:54 p.m.] Ira: That's prostitution
[03/05, 8:54 p.m.] Ira: Many gals are doing it to train themselves
[03/05, 8:54 p.m.] Ira: And that has covered my school fees
[03/05, 8:54 p.m.] Ira: Than lazining my ass and begging men for help
[03/05, 8:54 p.m.] Ira: I dnt have anyone training me
[03/05, 8:54 p.m.] Ira: Oh yes thats what am doing
[03/05, 8:54 p.m.] Ira: How i need to hustle to pay my school fees and other things
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Go Into Prostituition To Pay School Fees? by swaggzo(m): 9:03pm On May 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Go Into Prostituition To Pay School Fees? by iceberylin(m): 10:11pm On May 03, 2016
you just have to make this money
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Go Into Prostituition To Pay School Fees? by halfricanadian(f): 10:16pm On May 03, 2016
Its bad

There is always a way when there is no way

Ladies shd nt use that as an excuse
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Go Into Prostituition To Pay School Fees? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 03, 2016
This thread is kinda weird & complicated to answer oo.

But i will say its wrng. There are other ways of making legit cash as a lady without involving ya body as exchange
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Go Into Prostituition To Pay School Fees? by Doubleagent008(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2016
one has to be careful when answering this question.
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Go Into Prostituition To Pay School Fees? by refiner(f): 10:23pm On May 03, 2016
.....there are many legal work you can engage in,than prostituting!
Re: Is It Right For A Girl To Go Into Prostituition To Pay School Fees? by skywalker240(m): 10:33pm On May 03, 2016
i wont blame her, probably it may be due to the economy, and school activities and also maybe her family background. no parents/gurdian or maybe they are so poor and therefore not be able to support her, honestly ive seen fathers telling their daughters to do what their mates are doing (poverty the greatest sin)

Wont blame her, ...but then it gets to a stage were it gets into their brains that they begin to see it as a proffesion..i mean as a compulsory act.

Ive also seen the ones from rich homes still do it infact as a specialty....so there is no excuse.

The act is wrong, but many girls @ school (rich or poor) who does it use those points the OP posted earlier as a means to cover the fact that they are just lazy and not ready to do something.

My own little understanding

(1) (Reply)

Fans Blast Actress Anita Joseph For Posting Picture -your Boobs Have Fallen / Information Is Power!!! Come In And Know Why. / Alligator Snatches Toddler In Front Of Parents At Disney Resort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.