Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * (3763 Views)

"5 Things That Prove Davido Bought His Songs" - By Ipubliciseafrica.com / 11 Nigerian Celebrity Stories That Made Headlines In 2017 / 6 Shocking Things Tonto Dikeh Said About Her Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by Ronaldinnioh(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2016
SOME OF THIS STORIES ARE LIES:
1) Tiwa savage says her husband doesn't take care of their
child-Jamil.. how can you be saying your husband doesn't
take care of your child when you upload photo's of him
feeding Jamil. When you shared adorable pics of him
rocking same outfit with your child. To worsen the case she
says her husband hasn't bought anything for Jamil, how's
that possible?
Advertisements
2) Lie Detector instead of God - This is funny but true, when
Tiwa savage was talking, she said she can go through a lie
detector test but didn't mention swearing with her life or
better still mention God while talking. Take a look at Toyin
Aimakhu, she was holding a bible and crying uncontrollably
3) Tiwa Savage looks so humble, the scarf and everything
makes it looks fishy: she wants to look like a perfect
housewife.
4) Tiwa Savage is very much like Beyonce but lately her
fame has been dethroned by her colleagues, she's just
trying to regain her throne before the scandal occurs, she
has to back herself up with solid statements which she did
successfully in recent interview.
5) She never revealed what really happened between herself
and husband TJ, she claims to be begging her husband a
week ago to let them be friends. Everyone knows it's not
possible to apologize when you're not at fault especially
when you sick and tired of the relationship.
6) Lastly she played the innocent am sorry game- when you
love someone you won't expose this much about the
person. to review this much about someone you claim to
love is pure wickedness. Imagine she says her husband
takes cocaine, she wants NDLEA to arrest TJ.
I don't think Tiwa loves TJ right from the start. they married
cause of the circumstances surrounding them back then.
they've both been living a fake life, i guess TJ was tired of it
that why he bust on Instagram to say his mind. If truly
Teebillz was planning to kill himself before the interview
then he would have committed suicide after seeing Tiwa's
interview.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by sinaj(f): 11:32pm On May 03, 2016
Op ow diz ur thread wan Epp fight kworuption

1 Like

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by searchng4love: 11:34pm On May 03, 2016
Nice points tiwa is a uk used gal just like fathia balogun, Toni Payne, beware of UK used gals.... Although Tbils too messed up.

1 Like

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by searchng4love: 11:35pm On May 03, 2016
sinaj:
Op ow diz ur thread wan Epp fight kworuption
You should be applying as a masquerade dresser....what are you doing here?

2 Likes

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by jideflash(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2016
tiwa over did it.

1 Like

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by nrexzy: 11:42pm On May 03, 2016
Who Tiwa lies Epp?
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by tpiah01: 11:56pm On May 03, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:

1) Tiwa savage says her husband doesn't take care of their
child-Jamil.. how can you be saying your husband doesn't
take care of your child when you upload photo's of him
feeding Jamil. .

Well, she should probably explain this part, not saying she's not right but it is unclear.

1 Like

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by Emodeee: 11:58pm On May 03, 2016
sinaj:

you nor dey sleep?
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by tpiah01: 11:59pm On May 03, 2016
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by imepaul(m): 12:32am On May 04, 2016
When Tiwa ws quiet, u guys were clamouring 4 her 2 say sumtin, na dat she has said the truth, una stl dey accuse her say she dey lie!....

Nigerians, nsido ye mmufo?.....

1 Like

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by LesbianBoy(m): 1:03am On May 04, 2016
Enough! angry
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by Medunah: 2:53am On May 04, 2016
Leave tiwa alone nd get on with ur life.

2 Likes

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by Jimi23(m): 2:59am On May 04, 2016
Mumu Op yarning pansha. Teebillz's fleeing serial baby daddy syndrome is enough give away to tag him as totally irresponsible. Toyin Aimakhu was holding a bible doesnt mean she was telling the truth. Dont be so naive, not evry1 has the fear of God. There are hypocrites evrywhere. Who dethroned Tiwa Savage? Mention one name. Shes still the best of the lot and will continue to be if she stays focused. Shes the queen of naija music. Give it to her.

4 Likes

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by tpiah01: 3:04am On May 04, 2016
Are there any witnesses to the events that spurred this media blitz?
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by Nobody: 6:55am On May 04, 2016
just dey observe
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by LegalBaby(f): 7:18am On May 04, 2016
of course you will support your fellow male ignoramus

1 Like

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by Nobody: 7:19am On May 04, 2016
nice try op
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by Nobody: 8:32am On May 04, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by halfricanadian(f): 8:38am On May 04, 2016
jideflash:
tiwa over did it.

The movie is awesome cheesy

Watched it yesterday awesome
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by boss1310(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2016
I guess in your mind that all her husband said is true abi but hers is not.first nobody knows about this problem till the husband uploaded the BASHING online,he went ahead to not only INSULT his wife but also her mother which means that this problem has been going on for sometime but the wife kept it under wraps probably because of her respect for him and for her career.
The only mistake for me Tiwa made is bringing to public his drug use and debt issues but come to think of it she was really pushed to the wall and she is human too just like you and i.I believe her about the husband not taking care of their son properly because it was that same TEE Bliz that was apologising to his other kids for not being there cos he was under a spell(just imagine)
Am married and believe me marriage is the most difficult relationship ever if you are not mature in mind to handle it,T Bliz have no single respect for his wife even if he is the one that help get her to stardom but she is ur wife for Christ sake.as for love I think they both still love each other that's why its painful for both of them.yeah yeah I know that most women can act better than Katherine Hepburn but that woman I saw on YouTube is still in love with her hubby and personally I will like them to get back together but after much counseling.you can hate Tiwa as I noticed most people on Nairaland did years ago but respect their marriage and never you be happy when someone's marriage is in turmoil
As for the believing everybody who clutch bible or swear an oath over people who requested for lie detector test my dear you are a future victim of fraud pastors

4 Likes

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by CaroLyner(f): 9:07am On May 04, 2016
the guy above is right

1 Like

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by emeralddayo(f): 10:02am On May 04, 2016
some people's stupidity always have ways of finding expression. .....
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by sinaj(f): 10:13am On May 04, 2016
searchng4love:

You should be applying as a masquerade dresser....what are you doing here?
am searchng4love here undecided
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by TrollTrap: 10:38am On May 04, 2016
the scarf, tears and stories had me like

Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by teekay213(m): 11:45am On May 04, 2016
This tiwa own too much joorteebillz never talk since,na who fit take am make dem dey use he wife like that,tiwa should come out and tell us the numbers of abortions he had for tuface cos we know 2baba no dey miss goal when he dey play.
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 04, 2016
If you put this kind research into what your lecturer saysss... U for Don go far..... ..............
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by DrChukzy(m): 2:52pm On May 04, 2016
Why did she delete all the Instagram videos she recorded at the club with dr sid and don j? Just to appear holy right? Ofcourse we all know its one of these amateurish lies from the stable of Lai Ahmed na. Tying scarf like a village house wife just to appear humble. She is yet to answer the question " Have u ever slept with Don Jazzy,Dr Sid or 2face? She said she didnt cheat on her husband. Mtcheew! She knew TJ was still legally married to 2 ladies before She agreed to tie the knot with him,imagine! Did she bother to reason how the other ladies felt after been dumped? She is getting it too...I cnt fall for her antics. Laye.
Re: See Six (6) Shocking Stories That Prove Tiwa Savage's Revelations Are All Lies * by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 04, 2016
D lie detector got me like undecided..What apnd to our own amadioha nd sango

(1) (Reply)

"I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) / Sonia Ogbonna Put Hot Curves On Display In Bathroom Selfies / Stunning Makeup Photos Of Fatima Dangote,halima Dangote And Bola Shagaya !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.