Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,001 members, 7,942,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

DJ Cuppy Is Set To Finish Her Masters Degree Programme At NYU - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Is Set To Finish Her Masters Degree Programme At NYU (596 Views)

"DJ Cuppy Is Wack" - Comedian Ushbebe (Video) / DJ Cuppy Receives Her Masters Of Art (Photos) / OAP, Toke Makinwa Under Fire For Claiming She Was Invited To Speak At NYU (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Is Set To Finish Her Masters Degree Programme At NYU by gistmeloveblog: 8:21am On May 04, 2016
Billionaire Femi Otedola's daughter, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, popularly known as DJ Cuppy is about to round up her Master’s Degree at New York University. She shared a snap from her very last class at the NYU today. Congrats to her!

See more pics @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/dj-cuppy-is-set-to-finish-her-masters.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: DJ Cuppy Is Set To Finish Her Masters Degree Programme At NYU by gistmeloveblog: 8:21am On May 04, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

sexy babe.... kiss kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Set To Finish Her Masters Degree Programme At NYU by donbenedict(m): 8:24am On May 04, 2016
Born with a diamond spoon. I wish her well in life
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Set To Finish Her Masters Degree Programme At NYU by Nobody: 9:52am On May 04, 2016
tank God for you ooo cuppy of life
Re: DJ Cuppy Is Set To Finish Her Masters Degree Programme At NYU by halfricanadian(f): 10:48am On May 04, 2016
i love to hear girls talking about their master degree i am always happy ni sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Lovely In New Photos / Waje Congratulates Wizkid For His Recent Achievement / Hilarious Photoshop, Gives Singer Ally Brooke ‘two Same Right Feet’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.