Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,526 members, 7,905,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) (945 Views)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) by amzee(m): 10:45am On May 04, 2016
Your daughter came home like this and said Her teacher did this, what will you do?
What will you do to the teacher?

Re: What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) by gnaftalee(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2016
That teacher is sooo dead ....... , it's hard to think of the kind of offence that should warrant such brutality
Re: What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) by talktonase(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2016
The thought of going to court just dissapeared beause our judiciary will take a long while to prefer justice...I will close down that school first of all cage the teacher in my ranch for 50days then i will be caning the teacher 50strokes of koboko everyday for 50days while he or she farms potatoes for me in jos.
Re: What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) by chiefolododo(m): 10:53am On May 04, 2016
Na she dey go first beat like that?
Re: What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 04, 2016
Re: What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 04, 2016
chiefolododo:
Na she dey go first beat like that?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) by chiefolododo(m): 11:31am On May 04, 2016
Okay , I don take a look at myself[quote author=Hagmond post=45300720][/quote]
Re: What Will You Do To Her Teacher If Your Daughter Came Home Like This? (photo) by joyraincatering(f): 7:54pm On May 05, 2016
Aha I will kill the teacher now[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

How many men can do this? / The Family That Got Sextuplets 6yrs Ago Just Recreated The Picture - Wonderful / Texts Between A Parent & A Child Inside D Florida Club Where D Shooting Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.