Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,674 members, 7,902,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos (35548 Views)

The Onitsha Students Representing Nigeria At World Pitch Academic Competition US / Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition / UNIZIK 300L Student Dies In Fatal Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:33am On May 05, 2016
ZACHIE:

So, you think I didn't think it through before writing? It is you who needs to broach over your thought process, please.

Will the Governor allow his children to make that journey by road knowing the state of that journey?
They are representing the State and not themselves. A safer mode of transport would be paramount if their own wards were involved.

That is a journey of1,200 kilometres with an equal number of potholes and death traps.
A truly caring government will fix that road before throwing its citizens into a gamble journey.

What is a corpse that it cannot be interred where it is? Islam did not ask for bodies to be flown across hills and valleys just for burial rites.

You are really incorrigible, pls tell me how many of the states which participated in the national competition sponsored their students to travel by air and how practical is it for governments to sponsor any long distance trip by air? - Not even football teams who are often on the road (pothole or no pothole) can do that.

I don't believe you expected Kano State to be responsible for the repair and upkeep of the entire road network all the way to the venue of the event in the south.

On the issue of Islam/burial; pls refrain from commenting on what you do not properly understand or appreciate.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by nwakibie3(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2016
Iamthoney:
Guy type what you know OK....Kano to Lagos ain't a day journey.
Either u have eyes problem or u hv comprehension issues. Read my post again then u will see how foolish u have become.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Iamthoney(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2016
nwakibie3:

Either u have eyes problem or u hv comprehension issues. Read my post again then u will see how foolish u have become.
You would have made your point without the insult....I won't trade words with you because you aren't worth my time.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by nwakibie3(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2016
Iamthoney:
You would have made your point without the insult....I won't trade words with you because you aren't worth my time.
Then don't quote me again cos I never mentioned u in my comment.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Sprintson(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2016
Dinocarex:

Brother, apart from labelling the POLITICIANS as enemies of the state. With my little knowledge, I put all blames of the FOLLOWERS (Yes You and I). Who helps in rigging and stealing votes? Followers! Who shouts and defend the politicians? Followers! Who vote for them not because they are capable but because they are from my zone or tribe? Followers!!

If all youths can just be calm and so No to all the recycled leaders by 2019.. That will be a great step to achieving the Nigeria of our dream!!

I need 5000 youths to join the campaign!! #NoToRecycledPoliticians.

Am with U 100percent... And u r more than right bro...if we can achieve that aim I don't mind joining hands to float a new youth party.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Gives 11 Exercise Books & N5000 To Best Student On Children Day / Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.