Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,258 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Eye Floaters Section - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eye Floaters Section (1736 Views)

Pregnant Woman In Need Of Emergency C-section Turned Away By Hospital / Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section / Graphic Photos: Cesarean Section Step By Step In Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Floaters Section by meeky007(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2016
THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO PPL LIVING WITH EYE FLOATERS.PLS SHARE UR EXPERIENCE.
Re: Eye Floaters Section by meeky007(m): 11:31am On May 04, 2016
D floaters began when i was hit in d eye,after a wk later i descoverd tiny light crossing through my eyes, i then went to a chemist she gave me some drugs nd an eye drop but it didn't stop. i then went to an eye clinic they examined it and descoverd it was floaters nd she told me it doesn't have drugs that it will disappear or become less noticable then she gave me some drugs nd an eye drop (chlorophemenicals) so that it wont get worse.Its been 2yrs now i still experience it, i dont knw wot to do.
Re: Eye Floaters Section by meeky007(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2016
D EYE

Re: Eye Floaters Section by Cabi1: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
meeky007:
D floaters began when i was hit in d eye,after a wk later i descoverd tiny light crossing through my eyes, i then went to a chemist she gave me some drugs nd an eye drop but it didn't stop. i then went to an eye clinic they examined it and descoverd it was floaters nd she told me it doesn't have drugs that it will disappear or become less noticable then she gave me some drugs nd an eye drop (chlorophemenicals) so that it wont get worse.Its been 2yrs now i still experience it, i dont knw wot to do.

do you still experience it?
Re: Eye Floaters Section by meeky007(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Cabi1:

do you still experience it?
not much sometimes when I'm sick
Re: Eye Floaters Section by Cabi1: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
meeky007:
not much sometimes when I'm sick

I used to experience something like that sha...how I wish we could talk well
Re: Eye Floaters Section by meeky007(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Cabi1:

I used to experience something like that sha...how I wish we could talk well
hahaha maybe u are just experiencing it recently. that's y u are afraid
Re: Eye Floaters Section by Cabi1: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2020
meeky007:
hahaha maybe u are just experiencing it recently. that's y u are afraid

so it is nothing to be afraid of??
Re: Eye Floaters Section by meeky007(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cabi1:

so it is nothing to be afraid of??
you will soon get used to it
dont listen to any doctor dat tell u to buy drugs to stop it.
thers no drug for now, just eat well nd forget about it, it will go on its own, but it may take some years either 2 or 3 years
Re: Eye Floaters Section by Cabi1: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
meeky007:

you will soon get used to it
dont listen to any doctor dat tell u to buy drugs to stop it.
thers no drug for now, just eat well nd forget about it, it will go on its own, but it may take some years either 2 or 3 years

I would like to have a proper conversation with you sha... don't really know how I can get ya digits.
Re: Eye Floaters Section by meeky007(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Cabi1:

I would like to have a proper conversation with you sha... don't really know how I can get ya digits.
Relax bro, theres one guy I met here on nairaland, he was complaining as u, I told him d same, but he didn't listen, hes still trying to get d cure. it's been months now I've not heard from him.
Re: Eye Floaters Section by Cabi1: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
meeky007:

Relax bro, theres one guy I met here on nairaland, he was complaining as u, I told him d same, but he didn't listen, hes still trying to get d cure. it's been months now I've not heard from him.

he is still trying to find the cure den what happened next?
Re: Eye Floaters Section by meeky007(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Cabi1:

he is still trying to find the cure den what happened next?
I ve not heard from him since

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Blackheads, Pimples And Uneven Tone? / Indoor Treatment for Hemorrhoids / Doctors In The House Help, I'm Slipping Away Into Impotence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.