Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

God's Complete Protection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Complete Protection (308 Views)

Powerful Orisa Money, Favour & Protection Daily Spell / ‘it’s Foolish For Pastors To Ignore Police Protection’ / I Had An Accident (PICTURE): Unraveling the foolishness in God's protection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Complete Protection by overcomersfaith(f): 11:43am On May 04, 2016
Beloved that got me thinking. That gave me a vivid mental picture of God’s protection over us. I have started this write-up before going to bath him and get him ready for school. Imagine if things can easily get to the moon and the sun what will have become of them by now with the generation we have now. God is forever protecting it from the assaults of men. Likewise His protect over us, His children. Though the enemy might try to harm us, but he will not actually harm us in the real sense of it (Ps 125:1-2).

We might experience lack, denial, injustice, victimized, ill, but in all of these things it will not change Who God is but it will make us to be strong in Him and He is working out a way of escape for us. Praise the Lord.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Place In Your Heart / Vengeance Is The Lords / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sun. 29/05/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.