Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,774 members, 7,908,988 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D (3754 Views)

How To Make Fluffy Pancake / Anybody Know A Simple Rice And Stew Recipe? / 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:37pm On May 04, 2016
Please, help me on this.. Been tryin to learn it 4 a long time... Bought flour, sugar, salt (cos Am preety sure dey are gonna be needed) xo help me on how to go about it... #thankzINadvance cheesy grin
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by jopretty(f): 3:41pm On May 04, 2016
It is very easy to make, just type 'ingredients and recipe for making pancake' on google and you'll get so many options to choose from.

1 Like

Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:53pm On May 04, 2016
jopretty:
It is very easy to make, just type 'ingredients and recipe for making pancake' on google and you'll get so many options to choose from.
nah i dnt want dat.. Tel me d 1 u knw plz grin wink
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by jopretty(f): 5:57pm On May 04, 2016
Sorry but the one I know how to make I learnt from the net. Besides, I don't like pasteries, ask me how to prepare poundie and afang soup and you'd hear "aye aye capt'n" from moi sharparly...lol.
ErnieSmallzz:
nah i dnt want dat.. Tel me d 1 u knw plz grin wink

1 Like

Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:07pm On May 04, 2016
jopretty:
Sorry but the one I know how to make I learnt from the net. Besides, I don't like pasteries, ask me how to prepare poundie and afang soup and you'd hear "aye aye capt'n" from moi sharparly...lol.
p sad hmmm k o..
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by Twinkie8: 7:14pm On May 04, 2016
Go to Google, search for "pancake recipes on wives connection blog"
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:12am On May 05, 2016
Twinkie8:
Go to Google, search for "pancake recipes on wives connection blog"
grin thnkz a bunch
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by mysticgal(f): 8:16pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Please, help me on this.. Been tryin to learn it 4 a long time... Bought flour, sugar, salt (cos Am preety sure dey are gonna be needed) xo help me on how to go about it... #thankzINadvance cheesy grin
OK see how I make my own.
1.Now whisk your eggs, maybe two or three
2.Then add your milk, (maybe the one in the tin or powdered which you must make creamy with water) add it moderately to the eggs, not too much or too small
3.Then add sugar. Note that too much sugar makes it less tastier
4.Add little salt, diced bell or tatashe or any pepper, with diced onion and diced carrot which is optional
5.Add your baking powder and flour, little by little. I don't think you want a stone pancake, so when you see its a bit creamy or can I say consistent then I think it's enough of the flour.
6.Pour your little(littlest) oil in a flat pan and fry. The little oil is to avoid having a soggy panny.
Happy panny kiss tho you've made me crave now but....

4 Likes

Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:53pm On May 05, 2016
mysticgal:

2.Then add your milk, (maybe the one in the tin or powdered which you must make creamy with water) add it moderately to the eggs, not too much or too small
4.Add little salt, diced bell or tatashe or any pepper, with diced onion and diced carrot which is optional
5.Add your baking powder and flour, little by little. I don't think you want a stone pancake, so when you see its a bit creamy or can I say consistent then I think it's enough of the flour.
6.Pour your little(littlest) oil in a flat pan and fry. The little oil is to avoid having a soggy panny.
awww tnkz xo much dear! Rilyrily aprci8.. Infact u re da bst.. Dnt wory wil snd u urz wen m dne cheesy
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:54pm On May 05, 2016
mysticgal:

awww tnkz xo much dear! Rilyrily aprci8.. Infact u re da bst.. Dnt wory wil snd u urz wen m dne cheesy grin
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by mysticgal(f): 9:17pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
awww tnkz xo much dear! Rilyrily aprci8.. Infact u re da bst.. Dnt wory wil snd u urz wen m dne cheesy grin
You are welcome, please don't forget oh because I wee ves tongue
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:23pm On May 05, 2016
mysticgal:

You are welcome, please don't forget oh because I wee ves tongue
i won't, i promys.. Wil mke et 2mao.. Xo aw do wnt et servd, wit water or wit wine cheesy
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by mysticgal(f): 10:19pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i won't, i promys.. Wil mke et 2mao.. Xo aw do wnt et servd, wit water or wit wine cheesy
You are welcome kiss
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:35am On May 27, 2016
hmmm
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 27, 2016
There are many recipes out there for pancake. I don't have an exact measurement but a good pancake recipe must have al the following:

Egg+milk : add all liquid together. Add fat to your mix too (could be oil or melted butter) especially if you are not using full milk.

Mix your dry ingredients, sieved flour, baking powder, sugar(you don't need a lot), pinch of salt
Add the dry to the wet. The consistency depends on what you want (American pancake which requires a thicker consistency or the usual big European one). You would need more baking powder for American pancakes for your the fluffiness.

Don't beat it too much. Let it stand for few minutes.

Serve with syrup or butter or caramelised fruit(s) or jam.

You should have a rich, moist, fluffy, delicious pancake when these are present. smiley

ErnieSmallzz:
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by theEYe21(f): 4:54pm On May 27, 2016
Just get pancake mix, add water and your good to go, or if you want to make it from scratch; the pancake mix should contain: baking flour, eggs, butter, sugar and water, that's all. You can use any kind of oil to fry the mix in a pan. smiley
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by theEYe21(f): 4:55pm On May 27, 2016
Oops! I forgot to include milk, any kind of milk that suits your taste.
theEYe21:
Just get pancake mix, add water and your good to go, or if you want to make it from scratch; the pancake mix should contain: baking flour, eggs, butter, sugar and water, that's all. You can use any kind of oil to fry the mix in a pan. smiley
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:31pm On May 27, 2016
Thanks a bunch dear, rily appreciate smiley
daretodiffer:
There are many recipes out there for pancake. I don't have an exact measurement but a good pancake recipe must have al the following:

Egg+milk : add all liquid together. Add fat to your mix too (could be oil or melted butter) especially if you are not using full milk.

Mix your dry ingredients, sieved flour, baking powder, sugar(you don't need a lot), pinch of salt
Add the dry to the wet. The consistency depends on what you want (American pancake which requires a thicker consistency or the usual big European one). You would need more baking powder for American pancakes for your the fluffiness.

Don't beat it too much. Let it stand for few minutes.

Serve with syrup or butter or caramelised fruit(s) or jam.

You should have a rich, moist, fluffy, delicious pancake when these are present. smiley

Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:32pm On May 27, 2016
cheesy THAnks a bunch dear, rily apprecite smiley
theEYe21:
Oops! I forgot to include milk, any kind of milk that suits your taste.

1 Like

Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by odysey: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy THAnks a bunch dear, rily apprecite smiley

thought you'd come post pictures of the pancake here

would like to try yours
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by Probz(m): 7:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Nigerian or western pancakes?
Re: Please, Does Anybody Know How To Make PANCAKE?? I Wanna Learn Please.... :D by youngice(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
How I make my pancakes
Seive my flour into a smooth bowl
Add my sugar
Add a little bit more than a pinch of salt
Grate a little nutmeg ( heavenly)
Frisk the eggs with the milk and pour it in bowl
Containing the flour
Then I add water to get the right consistency
Then I add some margarine ( I hate butter and cheese) to the mix, This make the pancake to have holes in it, kinda like a yeast thingy without the swelling
I don't put any lubricant on my pan, eat healthy with teflon.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Mushrooms For Sale / If You Could Go Back In Time, What Childhood Snack Would You Eat? / The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.