Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,635 members, 7,901,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

Affordable Golfing For All!! Yes, I Mean You! (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Affordable Golfing For All!! Yes, I Mean You! (Photos) (405 Views)

Super Eagles Starting XI Against Iceland “will Surprise You” (PHOTOS) / 'leaving Barcelona Doesn't Mean You Die,i'm More Alive Than Ever At PSG'- Neymar / Golfing Reactive Plays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Golfing For All!! Yes, I Mean You! (Photos) by Dafavored: 4:47pm On May 04, 2016
Golfing had been a sport for the wealthy, high and mighty to meet up, socialize or even discuss business deals but in recent times it is becoming increasingly affordable for all. For example, did you know you could learn to play golf and have access to a golf course in Abuja for just 3k per lesson? And you would become a new golfer after just 10 lessons! I'd let you know the details later but now let’s go into the benefits of golfing.

1. Good Exercise
The game of golf enables you to exercise your body through walking. By the time you finish a game of golf, you would have had several swings, exercising your arms and upper body and also would have walked through 18 holes, which is comparable to walking about 3-5km or more depending on the size of the golf course.

2. Better concentration
The game of golf can help improve your concentration because it requires a lot of focus to play the game. If your mind isn’t right or you are thinking of problems or issues, it will definitely affect your game. Golf helps u to forget distractions, focus on the game and concentrate on your swing.

3. You get to socialize
The game of golf gives you the opportunity to socialize, meet people, make friends and connections. Golf is a very friendly game, although also very competitive because every golfer wants to play better and to win. When you play golf together, you can discuss even as you play and it’s a very relaxing sport. People have built lasting friendships, connections and even businesses as benefits of playing golf.

4. Health

The game of golf provides many health benefits such as breathing natural clean fresh air from the trees and green, vitamin D from the sunshine, healthier muscles and bones, It also helps to reduce stress and improve sleep.

These and a lot more are some of the benefits of golfing. To find out how you can learn to play golf for 3k per lesson or to be a member at discounted rates, visit: http://www.parklandgolfresort.com . You can also call 08069463925, 08145263978 4 enquiries.

http://www.parklandgolfresort.com/ Facebook: www.facebook.com/PGRCABUJA

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Boss Wenger Confirms Mikel Arteta Will Leave Arsenal, Could Join Mancity / Sportking Football Bet Predictions (join Now And You Might Get Lucky) / Puma Sees Leicester Jersey Demand Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.