Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,525 members, 7,937,490 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Almighty Toasting Formula - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almighty Toasting Formula (1369 Views)

Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments / 5 Weird Toasting Styles Nigerian Guys Use For Women. / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almighty Toasting Formula by Richie234: 5:10pm On May 04, 2016
LEARN HOW TO UNCOVER THE KEYS TO SOLVING YOUR TOASTING, ATTRACTION, DATING AND SEDUCTION PROBLEM WITH WOMEN IN JUST TWO HOURS

Do you know that with just #1,500 (naira), you can now uncover the world firstever, step_by_step, newly discovered and proven strategies on how to simply toast, attract, date and seduce any girl/lady you want within few days?
99.9% of people would be so glad to uncover the secrets of solution to their problem(s) especially if they are to pay little amount of money to uncover such secret. Am so convinced that you are amongst that 99.9%. This is where my ebook titled: keys to solving toasting, attraction, dating and seduction problems comes in.
Dear guys do you know, you will continue having attraaction problem with women if you do not act fast in getting your copy of this ebook which cost just 1,500 naira. The following are the things you will stand to lose as a guy wheather single, dating or married if you don't get a copy of this Ebook.
You will not know the following secrets:
You would n't know what differentiates guys who are successful with women from guys that are not.
You would n't know how to toast a girl who is a stranger, or you already know or you met in the internet.
How to make girls always say yes to you and not tell you that they only see you as a friend.
How to have a perfect first date with a girl such that she agrees to go on a second one with you.
Essential dating and marriage relationship skills.
How to make woman open up her secrets to you, no matter how reserved she is.
How to seduce a woman and get her in bed within fews days without toasting her.
Questions you can ask a girl that will make her pant wet (need sex).
How to make a girl Hot (need sex) and her pant soaked just by sitting close to her.
What makes you as a guy to be good in bed.
Signs that she is Hot and wants you to Bleep her.
How to trap any girl you love in a relationship so that she continually love you and stick to you like super glue thereby ignoring every other guy.
The list is just endless. I know you guys are not too stingy, stubborn or afraid to take that bold step of buying this ebook now that will change your present and future life.

Incase your mind is boiling with these questions, here are the answers.
What is the value of this book? With the few hours of reading this book, you will be promoted from being an amateur (a learner) to a professor in the game of women. Then if you are already good in the game before, you will become a double professor.
How is this possible? It's very possible because all the techniques of attracting women in this book has been tested and proven to be true by dating experts all over the world.
Why should I trust the author? Because the author was once a learner in the game of women until he discovered this secrets. Now he is a proffessor in the game.
Why should I care? Because no matter how much you claim to be good in the game of women, you know nothing. Hence you have to get a copy of this book to know something.
Why cann't I buy other ebooks on this issue? Don't even try this becuse I've read many books on this subject matter but are not good enough to solve this issue. So I discovered their mistakes and I ensured I didn't make such in mine.
How can I be sure this will work for me? Because it has worked for all who have read and applied it's principles. So you aren't an exception.
How much does this ebook cost? Just 1,500 naira only.
How will it work? By careful reading through the pages of this book, then practising all what it requires you to practice and avoiding all what it tells you to avoid.
What guarentee do I have buying this ebook? Its totally scam-free and 100% money refund if it doesn't change your life.
How do I get my copy? Very simple, just follow these steps.
Just go into any UBA or DIAMOND or GTBANK branch and pay only 1,500 naira only any of these accounts.
UBA
A/c name; Sohwo Akpoguma. A/c no; 2046195672
Or
DIAMOND BANK
A/c name: Sohwo Akpoguma
A/c no: 0066254569
GTBANK
A/c name: Olokpa.A.Richard
A/c no: 0122353485
After payment, text immediately your depositor name, email address . Then give us a call immediately you sent the text.
After all these steps,just sit down and relax. The moment we receive your alert, we send the ebook and the additional packages to your email or whatsapp.
Incase you don't have the money now just go and borrow before its too late. 1,500 naira is just a small compared to how much you spend on drinks in beer parlour or prostitutes in hotel.
Thank you.

Re: Almighty Toasting Formula by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:20pm On May 04, 2016
Hahaha op, so u feel these nl guys need dis book? Coz i have noticed dat men on dis forum think dats its easy gettin a girl, since dey always sing de song of girls being cheap n being after a few nairas which guys can offer. Hahhaha now dis contradicts de song which u guys always sing hey
Re: Almighty Toasting Formula by OjayDavido(m): 5:26pm On May 04, 2016
who formula don epp

3 Likes

Re: Almighty Toasting Formula by firstking01(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2016
So, you are so confident and convinced that we will just mugulishly pay N1,500 into your acct for the sole essence of punna abiundecided...you berra wake up and face reality square or berra still, go get a jobundecided

1 Like

Re: Almighty Toasting Formula by firstking01(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2016
So, you are so confident and convinced that we will just mugulishly pay N1,500 into your acct for the sole essence of punna abiundecided...you berra wake up and face reality squarely or berra still, go get a jobundecided
Re: Almighty Toasting Formula by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
So, you are so confident and convinced that we will just mugulishly pay N1,500 into your acct for the sole essence of punna abiundecided...you berra wake up and face reality squarely or berra still, go get a jobundecided
lmao
Re: Almighty Toasting Formula by iceberylin(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2016
The Name ain't attractive
Re: Almighty Toasting Formula by Brightelionaire(m): 7:25pm On May 04, 2016
NO GO FIND WORK DO U DY SELL EBOOK, WHO NO FIT TOSS GIRL

1 Like

Re: Almighty Toasting Formula by ExperTrait(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2016
Richie234:

LEARN HOW TO UNCOVER THE KEYS TO SOLVING YOUR TOASTING, ATTRACTION, DATING AND SEDUCTION PROBLEM WITH WOMEN IN JUST TWO HOURS

Do you know that with just #1,500 (naira), you can now uncover the world firstever, step_by_step, newly discovered and proven strategies on how to simply toast, attract, date and seduce any girl/lady you want within few days?
99.9% of people would be so glad to uncover the secrets of solution to their problem(s) especially if they are to pay little amount of money to uncover such secret. Am so convinced that you are amongst that 99.9%. This is where my ebook titled: keys to solving toasting, attraction, dating and seduction problems comes in.
Dear guys do you know, you will continue having attraaction problem with women if you do not act fast in getting your copy of this ebook which cost just 1,500 naira. The following are the things you will stand to lose as a guy wheather single, dating or married if you don't get a copy of this Ebook.
You will not know the following secrets:
You would n't know what differentiates guys who are successful with women from guys that are not.
You would n't know how to toast a girl who is a stranger, or you already know or you met in the internet.
How to make girls always say yes to you and not tell you that they only see you as a friend.
How to have a perfect first date with a girl such that she agrees to go on a second one with you.
Essential dating and marriage relationship skills.
How to make woman open up her secrets to you, no matter how reserved she is.
How to seduce a woman and get her in bed within fews days without toasting her.
Questions you can ask a girl that will make her pant wet (need sex).
How to make a girl Hot (need sex) and her pant soaked just by sitting close to her.
What makes you as a guy to be good in bed.
Signs that she is Hot and wants you to Bleep her.
How to trap any girl you love in a relationship so that she continually love you and stick to you like super glue thereby ignoring every other guy.
The list is just endless. I know you guys are not too stingy, stubborn or afraid to take that bold step of buying this ebook now that will change your present and future life.

Incase your mind is boiling with these questions, here are the answers.
What is the value of this book? With the few hours of reading this book, you will be promoted from being an amateur (a learner) to a professor in the game of women. Then if you are already good in the game before, you will become a double professor.
How is this possible? It's very possible because all the techniques of attracting women in this book has been tested and proven to be true by dating experts all over the world.
Why should I trust the author? Because the author was once a learner in the game of women until he discovered this secrets. Now he is a proffessor in the game.
Why should I care? Because no matter how much you claim to be good in the game of women, you know nothing. Hence you have to get a copy of this book to know something.
Why cann't I buy other ebooks on this issue? Don't even try this becuse I've read many books on this subject matter but are not good enough to solve this issue. So I discovered their mistakes and I ensured I didn't make such in mine.
How can I be sure this will work for me? Because it has worked for all who have read and applied it's principles. So you aren't an exception.
How much does this ebook cost? Just 1,500 naira only.
How will it work? By careful reading through the pages of this book, then practising all what it requires you to practice and avoiding all what it tells you to avoid.
What guarentee do I have buying this ebook? Its totally scam-free and 100% money refund if it doesn't change your life.
How do I get my copy? Very simple, just follow these steps.
Just go into any UBA or DIAMOND or GTBANK branch and pay only 1,500 naira only any of these accounts.
UBA
A/c name; Sohwo Akpoguma. A/c no; 2046195672
Or
DIAMOND BANK
A/c name: Sohwo Akpoguma
A/c no: 0066254569
GTBANK
A/c name: Olokpa.A.Richard
A/c no: 0122353485
After payment, text immediately your depositor name, email address . Then give us a call immediately you sent the text.
After all these steps,just sit down and relax. The moment we receive your alert, we send the ebook and the additional packages to your email or whatsapp.
Incase you don't have the money now just go and borrow before its too late. 1,500 naira is just a small compared to how much you spend on drinks in beer parlour or prostitutes in hotel.
Thank you.
see im name sef..olopka..guy go get a job abeg

1 Like

Re: Almighty Toasting Formula by Richie234: 8:02am On May 05, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Hahaha op, so u feel these nl guys need dis book? Coz i have noticed dat men on dis forum think dats its easy gettin a girl, since dey always sing de song of girls being cheap n being after a few nairas which guys can offer. Hahhaha now dis contradicts de song which u guys always sing hey

He who doesn't want to learn can die in ignorance. Guys who complain that girls are cheap nd after money are guys who don't have the guts to toast a woman. They are only using that as an excuse for their failure nd incapability. So people who are wise have already been buying theirs.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Understand My Crush / Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You / I Need A Man To Put It Here..see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.