Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Guyz Help!!! Is Needed Urgently With My Tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guyz Help!!! Is Needed Urgently With My Tablet (432 Views)

I Need Help Please, My Tablet Hangs A Lot / Help My Tablet On My Verssed Motion E1.1 Tablet / Pls, What Kind Of Power Bank Can I Use For My Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guyz Help!!! Is Needed Urgently With My Tablet by kelo1504(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2016
Help guys my verssed motion e11 doesn want to start it is stuck in a star screen in the verssed logo white one I dunno if its might be bricked or coz after installing a xposed framework and some maybe 3 modules I rebooted the phone maybe about 2 times after 2 times I wanted to reboot it for the last module to work but it changed, the starting verssed logo was in full screen but now its in the center and it is half and it is stucked there I even pressed the reset button so it has to shut off guyz help me with this there are many things that are in my tablet and they are important guyz plz help me

I'll post some pics so I can show u what I'm talkin about

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Help!!! Is Needed Urgently With My Tablet by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2016
Lols. So you actually knew there were so many important files in your gadget yet you u went ahead installing xposed w/o backing up...lols

Pnce chance.

Lets Wait for the experts to tell u what to do.
Re: Guyz Help!!! Is Needed Urgently With My Tablet by kelo1504(m): 5:59pm On May 05, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Lols. So you actually knew there were so many important files in your gadget yet you u went ahead installing xposed w/o backing up...lols

Pnce chance.

Lets Wait for the experts to tell u what to do.
brah what u told really didn helped me

(1) (Reply)

Communication With Style And Mobile Phones Accessories / Very Clean Innjoo One Android Smartphone For Sale (20k) Location: Lekki, Lagos / Iphone5 16gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.