Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,927 members, 7,906,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Distraction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Distraction (1962 Views)

The Reality Of Distraction (2). / The Reality Of Distraction.-(1). / Must Read: My Distraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Distraction by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 04, 2016
A Male voice from behind me…you
have to finish what u started and
when you are done dress up and
meet me In the sitting room.
Turning back I saw my elder
brother( steven) leaving my
room.at that instance my D--k
became lim and I lost the feeling
for s-x immediately course I know
the kind of trouble am in. Turning
to face blessing who was nw puting
on her panties
Blessing… we are in trouble,me
dad will kill me if he get to hear of
this.
..while putting on my boxers ..
Within Me Your own better na,na if
your father hear,me as I dey I don
die.
Blessing…. This why my mind say I
should not allow you f--k me
Me….come babe no cast blame
here oh course if you had allow me
earlier when we just came back
from school this won’t have
happen.
Blessing…hen why won’t you say
so,it because I allow you na.
Me…babe just forget that one, na
how to take face my bros I dey
think.
Blessing…please come and open
the back door for me let Me pass
there.
Me…<<<<In my mind which kind of
witch be is this girl<<< Babe don’t
make matter worst for us let just
go and hear what he has to
say…..few minute later we were
both standing in front of my
brother whose attention was on
the match be show on super sport
station,and acted like we were not
there.few minute later he turn and
face blessing.
Steven( my elder brother)…I will
not say a word of what happen
here to any one only if you make
your services available when I in
need of of them. Do you agree?
Blessing…..smiling….,nodded her
head in agreement.
For my mind mumu. your mind. Ur
mind dey sweet,na die u dey so,
steven were be say dem crown king
before he go school na you wan to
follow.
Steven…ok u can go.
Without being told blessing hurried
out but still smiling. My bros just
kept mute and was checking me
out were I standfor some few
minute.
Steven… I can see you have
started drawing oil? I just kept
silent and couldn’t reply cause I
don’t know what he meant by
drawing oil.
Steven… Can’t you speak?
Me… bros I don’t know what you
mean by draw oil.
Steven…. Ok I mean you are now
having s-x abi?. I just nodded to is
question.
Steven….what pains me the most
is that you are drawing the oil of a
girl that is living up to her
name,bless every body she come
across,and the worst part of it be
say she dey form For you and u dey
beg her, I raise my head to give
him the how did you know look,
Steven….no look me like that, I
have being around before. You
went to take mum anointing
oil,and na you and God go answer
that question.. But guy o. don’t
you have swag,style and class of
girls you draw their oil or chose as
girlfriend ? And please don’t tell me
you don’t have a girlfriend.
Me…No bros. I could see the look
of dissapointment in his face.
Steven….guy why then are you
attending public school in th first
place,why do you think god gave
you this fine boy and gentle guy
face? Ok I will help you become
the guy you are meant to be,cause
it look like you have only one
quality among the four you need.
But it comes with condition
Me …..<<<<with anxiety,I rush to
sit beside my him<<<en hen bros
what are qualities.
Steven …..hitting my head, idiot na
this type dem dey see u. Ok the
first is good looks of which you all
ready have, (2) You have to be
smart (3) you must be bold enough
when toasting a girl and when
drawing her oil ,not all what you
did back there were you can’t even
spike her a-s and (4) this is the
must important, you must know
how to draw the oil of a girl well,
when I say well, I mean you must
do it in a way day she will want you
to continue drawing her oil always.
And that is when blessing services
will be needed. She will be your
practice tool.
Me…. but bros I thought you had
plan to f--k her.
Steven….mumu no ever use the
word f--k for were I dey again.and
I dey craze wey I go draw that kind
small girl oil,I don even pass her
elder sister level.
Me…that means you have drawn
her sister oil before.
Steven…. maybe. But hope she is
not your first?
Me….. no o!
Steven… Ok, and. About the
condition, you just have to prove
brilliant you are to me.
Me….. how bros.
Steven…. In this your exams you
must score above 80 mark in all
subject.
See big trouble me were be say na
20 Mark I score for physic after
them don combine both test.
Me…. Bros o. That will be hard o.
Steven….. why?
Me…. We’ve already don. Both our
test and I score low in few when
the scores were combine.
Steven… Ok 70 then,but if you
score below in any subject,I will
tell mum and dad about today and
persuade them to send you to
pivate school. Do you Agree?
Me…. Yes bros
Steven….ok. go to the Kitchen and
arrange me some thing to eat.
I s--d up and start walking into the
kitchen and was wondering how I
was going to pull this through.
exams is just 3 week for now and
god forbid Me Attend private
school. Were dey will force me
wear costumiz socks,wear bowl tie
like albert macurly,and the worst of
all I go leave house as early as 6am
and come back by 6pm. if it to read
still I die because of the exam so
be it,
Hi am joselve benson, am 16yrs
old, and am from a family of 5,my
DAD is engr who Is only around
during weekend,my MOM is a civil
servant,my elder brother STEVEN
(24) who is a student of delta state
university, ELLA (21) who is a
student at kogi state university. We
are from delta state but reside in
kogi state capital. And this is my story.
Re: My Distraction by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 04, 2016
Part2
2 weeks later Early monday morning Zak came into our class. With a frown on his face,walks to me and stood in front of my sit. Zak…guy u know say u be bean abi ? I raise my head look him in the face did not alter any word but just bent my head down and continue reading. He waited for some few minute thinking of what to say. Zak…close my book with anger and now speaking loud,<<<<<since when dem start to dey carry first for senior class? David (our class captian)…. Zak please bring your voice Down,we are trying to read here. Zak…guy cain your line o. if you wan read go house or beta still go tell principal make he build library for you ! <<< Facing me<<<since when you take join dem? Me…you no go code. I dey trouble Zak…na which kind of trouble make you dey read everyday , and for two weeks now you never come my class. Me… Na reading be solution to my problem. Zak….<<<Now sitting with More interest. On is face now <<< tell me wetin happen Me…last 2week tuesday my bros caught me dey draw blessing oil. Zak… Na which one be draw oil again?. and na which blessing Me….Mumu and later you go dey form sharp guy, draw oil me f--k and na blessing where dey for SS2.. Zak started shouting and laughing . his action drew the attention of the whole class toward us and they were all complaining that we were disturbing and we should leave the class. When the class. Finally settled down, Kate (my classmate) said I wonder why some people will be acting like they have castriated their brain. The all class started laughing. zak launch toward her in anger and I rush after him,held him and drag him outside. when we got out I was trying to calm him down but rather he started laughing again,I left him and just gave him and angry look. Zak…ok sorry I no go laugh again, watin bros come do. Me..notin but he say if I score bellow 70 Mark for all subject he go tell my parent and he go convince them make them change me go private school. Zak… That one no be problem na Me….how Zak…when we resume SS1 my mumsy say na private school I must go for my senior year.I no complain, I just go write their entrance exam,I write rubbish were be say after dem mark ham the principal come advise mumsy say make I go start from jss2 again. when she see say he no fit happen na she leave for here. Me…. Your own different na, you no do any thing before . Zak …..who tell you, mumsy say I no dey gree speak english and I dey act like area boy. But for real I wonder why he don’t like speaking english,his family eat the language,his sisters are even worst they speak english as if they want to use it to win grammy award, Me…but na true sha Zak…mumu.but forget that one. I get idea, why you no carry your locker make you go sit down near david. Me… Mumu,you think say our class be like ena class were dem choke ena like sandin? Dem dey space us well if we dey write exam.(That is one of the disadvantage of being in a science class were there is on 20 student) Zak…u better go continue your reading cause if you fail and them change your school mumsy go use ham as excuse say you don change school say me self must change. Me… You no go miss me? Zak…idiot you look like my girlfriend, Me …hen? Since when you get girlfriend? Zak… Mumu Watin faith be. Me … If I hear, faith wey be say you like since JSS1 and you never fit toast her. Zak…make he be,but I better pass you wey be say na allen sharer you dey f--k. Me…mumu no be f--k na draw oil. Zak… All join. better Go continue your reading,you know say exam na next Week. I dey go my class. Exam and pass, it was tradition in my school that on the Last day of school of every third term, we do hold assembly were our principal will give a brief record of each class performance. when he got to my class what he said shock me to the bone Principal….since came to this school, this. Present SS1 result is the worst have ever seen,few of you will have to repeat this class. That was the last word I heard until the assembly was dismiss and we head to our class were our form mistress was all ready waiting for us. when she called my name and handed my result sheet to me, I couldn’t bear to open it,I just walk out of our class,getting outside I saw zak was already waiting for me. Zak….hw far? Me ….I never check am. what o f your own? Zak….I never collect ham but my name no dey among those were go repeat. Me…them don paste the names? Zak….yes Me… Make I go check maybe my name dey. Zak…no worry your name dey.just open ham make we see. I waited for some few second before finally open it. zak shouted bisimilai.
Re: My Distraction by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 04, 2016
Part3
Getting home, I melt my elder brother coming out of our gate,I greeted him and gave him my report sheet, he went through it,shakes his head and handed it back to me. Steven….when mummy comes back give it to her,am off to femi’s house,before I come back mum and dad should be around, then we shall talk. I just walk into the compound with my face squeeze like some one who has just birth with urine, when I got inside, I drop the report sheet on the dining table and went straight into my room. Lie down on the bed and was busy thinking how am going to face my parent that I did not know when I slept off. I woke up to see my mum standing beside me with her hands across her chest. My Mum…. Wake up sleepy head,your dad is in the sitting room and want to see you. I just started sweating immediately. My Mum…are you ok? I couldn’t speak but just nodded my head in response. My Mum…ok and you better change out of your school uniform. That was when I discover I was still wearing my uniform. I walked into the sitting room minute later to see my dad watching CNN and my brother sitting beside him. My Mouth just went dry immediately and I started sweating again. It took me like a minute for me to compose myself and walk to were he can see me. Me…..<<<<Standing few meters away from him<<<< daddy good evening My dad….haah come here my boy. I walk to him with fear in my heart,cause I can still remember the only time my dad slapped me,my brain froze for like 5 minute before I gain myself. My dad….I have seen your report sheet, and am very pleased with what I saw,am happy that you are now following you elder once foot step. And for that I will take you out to buy you a new phone tomorrow. Hearing that I rush to hug my dad. Me… Thanks dad. I turn to look at my brother but he just concentrated on his phone and acted as if he did not know what was happening. I joined my dad in watching CNN. even though I don’t like the station. about 40 minute later my mum call every body for dinner. We have been eat for a while when my brother who have been silent all this while decide to speak. Steven….. Dad I need to say something. I almost choke on my food when I heard him. My dad…. yes what is it. Steven…. I think joselve should attend summer lesson. since he is already doing well in his studies,I won’t like him to relent on his effort. My mum…I totally agree. if he attend Summer lesson he won’t have time to play video game all through the holiday. Me..dad I don’t want to attend any summer lesson. Steven…shout up. we are thinking what is best for you and you are complaining. My dad….steven I think you are right. And this is why I like you,You always consider what is best for your younger once. When are they starting the lesson? Steven…. It Should be monday. My dad…. Ok, what is the price? Steven…. I don’t know dad but I will go and ask on monday. My dad…. ok Few Hours after dinner I was in my room wondering what kind of punishment my. Brother is planing for me. cause summer lesson is just flooded With private and boarding school student,combination of two wrong set of people. I Was still thinking when I heard a knock on my door then my brother step in. walks to my bed and sat down. Steven…why the long face Me….if you want to tell mum and dad what I did why not do it instead of punishing me first. Steven…. Who said I was punishing you. Me…hen I did not keep my end of the deal na, I fail in CRS. Steven….CRS is not one subject a science student should kill him self over,and it won’t be useful in the ministry we want to build. Me…<<<<Now happy<<<ok bros. He stood up and was about to leave when I remember that I still don’t get the concept of why he want me to attend summer lesson. Me…bros o. But why did you want me to still attend summer lesson. Steven….that is where the kind of girls you should be dating are,girls with class,girls with style, girls that will spend on you not you sending on them. Me…. Ok bros. Steven…get some sleep now,cause your lesson start tomorrow. Me ok bros. Goodnight. I was so excited i that I slept off forgetting that I promise zak that I will update him what happen on 2go if they did not seize my phone.
Re: My Distraction by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 04, 2016
Part4
I woke up the next morning feeling like I just won the world cup. i was so excited that my mother was asking if it was because they wanted to buy me a new phone that was why I was excited. I just told her yes,but within me I know the main reason.. I did my weekend chores with the speed of light and by 10am me and my daddy went out to buy the phone has he promise. we came back by 12pm and I just went straight to my brothers room,met him busy with his laptop,and I just sat down on his bed. Me….Bros good afternoon Steven…how far? Me…I just dey bros. Steven…what kind of phone did you buy Me….nokia 201 Steven….ok nice phone. Me..tanks bros. Hen bros about my lesson when should I come? steven…..When ever you are ready. Me…am ready now. Steven….ok. let us start with toasting then. At this very moment my attention was on every thing that comes out of his. with the level of attention If any thing he said was ask in WAEC exam, I must score A1.. Steven…when you want to toast a girl, you should have two things in mind. (1) You should not say you love her the first day you see her cause only a dull girl will believe that lie. You can just say you develop feeling for her , .(2) she either say YES or NO Me…bros how do I know what to tell her . Steven…easy,just use her response to get your next word. and put this at the back of your mind,all girls will like to clam they have a boyfriend. that is not a reason for you to back out. He continue telling all i need to know about toasting until our mum call us to come have our launch. We were still having launch when zak came, greeted my dad,mum and steven and whisper to my ear that he came to confirm If a date has being fixed for my burial. he join us in having launch. after we were through we both went into my room where we played Video game Till around 5pm when My mom came to tell Zak that his mom Just Called and want him to come home. after he left I went to stevens room only to meet is absent, went back to the sitting room to watch movie,with the hope that he will come back soon but he never came back before I slept off that night. I went to him after service on sunday to continue from were he stop but he told me that since it is sunday he was going to obey the commandment and keep it holy. So sunday went without him imparting nothing in me. Monday my dad call him and gave him 10 thousand to pay for my lesson Fee,after finishing my chores for the day we both went to the place where the summer lesson is held in my mom car.on getting to the premises. with the kind of girls I saw I started reconsidering my thought about private school. We did registration, and I was about going into the class that was shown to me as class where SS2 students where located when he held my hand and told me I have more important lesson to learn at home. when we got home on get inside the sitting room, my brother took his phone dialled a number,when the person at the other end of the phone answered he just said YOU CAN NOW COME 10 minute later we heard a bang on the gate, he told me to go and answer the person at the gate,getting to the gate I opened it and there she was
Re: My Distraction by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 04, 2016
Part 5

There she was,Blessing looking fresh and beautiful, I was busy looking at her that I forget to let her in. Blessing….ain’t you going to let me? Me… <<<Stammering<<< am hem sorry come in. who did you want to see? Blessing…. What kind of question is that,any. Way am here because your brother called me. we met on saturday and he told me what is going on and the part am to play in your development and I kind of like the idea since it will favour me as well. << Feeling surprise and embrazed by her statement I couldn’t alter a word I just walked with her to the sitting room where my brother was already waiting. Steven… Blessing welcome Blessing… Bros good morning. Steven… Morning hope You are ready? Blessing…yes bros. Steven…ok.<<<Now facing me<<< here is what is going to happen,am going to teach you how to have s-x. With a girl in a way that you will draw her oil not only One or two times but more. when I say draw oil in mean she will have to c-m multiple times before you come once. His statement almost me collapse,but blessing was just smile,now I no why she said it will favour her. But I have no reason to complain cause it also to my favour.. Me… Ok bros.<< Forming some kind of dissapointed face but was happy within me. Steven… So let us begin. I was about to pull off my cloth Steven… What are you doing? Me… I want to take my cloth off Steven…only a novice do that, You have to romance your way to her p---y. Me…ok I walk toward her and immediately We started kiss which later migrated to me sucking her b----t. with my brother correcting me on every mistake I did. When I finally got her panties off she so wet that the only thing in my mind was to insert my D--k in her p---y but I was brought back by a hot slap on my head. Me… What? Steven… What are you trying to do? Don’t you know that this is where the real pleasure start. You have to go down on her and eat her p---y, Me…. Ok bros. although she has a clean and well shaved I kind of had two mind about it, but I have to do it since I don’t want my brother to feel offended. I was kind of expecting a urine taste when I started sucking her p---y but I was prove wrong,the taste and sent from her was so sweet that I started sucking with every thing in me . my brother was busy directing me on what to do, within seconds her leg were rap around my neck and few minute later she started moaning louder,pressed my head more into her p---y and her leg tighten around my neck that I was finding it hard to breath. I was tapping her to losen her hold around my neck but she did not respond. Then she started shooting her sweet p---y juice to my face. when she finally let go of my head and when I regain myself I raise my head to see my brother smiling then he said ONe down one to go. When blessing was finally back she just bounce on me and losing my belt,when she took off my trouser my D--k which have being begging for freedom jump out hitting her on the face. Blessing…hmmm now is the time for you to do what you are really made for. Me…has it not being doing what it was made for before? Blessing….now you with see the different with someone to talk you through It. She push me down so I could lie on my back and she spread my leg kneel between it and put my D--k in her mouth and started sucking she was so good at it that they don’t need to tell you she as done it over a thousand times. The pleasure was so much that I did not last 5 minute before I started shouting I Want to c-m,expecting her to withdraw her mouth but she didn’t. when I couldn’t hold it any more I exploded my sperm to her mouth. she look at me and smile then she turn to look at my brother then he nodded to her. Steven… Now it time to draw her oil using ur D--k. He ask blessing to take my place while I came to the top. Steven….spread her legs well so penetration with be smooth and easy,if possible raise her legs up and give it to her to hold. I raise her both up and she held it mid-air, I could now see her p---y lips properly seperated and the pink inner part of her p---y was now staring at me and awaiting my D--k Steven…now Don’t let your first stroke go deep and like it be at an angle so it will scracht the wall of her p---y,and do this like three times then go deep wait for some few second before you start banging her. I did as I was told,the first three time insert D--k at an angle it feel like her p---y was very tight. when I finally go deep the heat from her p---y was 10 time hotter than the previous two time I have f--k her, when I started f-----g her he ask me to suck her b----t as well after two minute the words that fill the room were mummy,yesss,hmmm, ahhhh after a minute she let go of her legs,she use her legs to press my waist more into her and was screaming deeper and faster after few more stroke. Her p---y wall tighten and she scream am cumming this took me by surprise cause I was not close to cumming,but before I could say jack her p---y Juice was all over my D--k, I pull out so she could get herself back but my brother ask me to continue,I inserted my D--k back in her and continue banging her again after 3 minute I felt her p---y walls tighten and I could also feel my ball tighten also. my brother notice by groaning and say I can,t come now that I should think of some thing irritating like bang kokobilo (kokobilo is the name of a made woman at the entrance of my street,) hearing that I felt like vomiting and the haugh to c-m left me then my speed increase a minute later she start to shark and c-m for the second time but this time I did not give her time to rest was just bang with more strength,few minute later I. Felt like cumming I quickly draw my D-- k out and came on her tommy.and callaps on the floor beside her. I look at my brother who was now standing,he walked towards us and tap me on the shoulder Steven….weldon,you try but you still need more practice.you only lasted for 25 minute. Me….Bros 25 minute no be joke o. I hardly last 10 minute. Steven…don’t worry you will improve, now facing blessing. go and freshen up. She stood up and walk to the bathroom without bothering to cover her self, Steven… Am off to stella house and I don’t know when I will be back. I was sited in the sitting room when blessing came back from the bathroom unclad walk to my front and stood with her hands on her waist Blessing…where Is your elder brother? Me… Goon out. Blessing…ok, let have one more round before I go Me… Sorry am tired Blessing…lazy boy Me…am not lazy is just that I haven’t eaten since morning (pure lie, na me she wan kill ) Blessing …ok some other time. She dress up and I walk her to the gate,came back arrange some thing to eat, my birth and I answer the call of dream land cause I was so tierd.
Re: My Distraction by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2016
[b][/b]Your comments and Criticisms are highly welcomed.
Re: My Distraction by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 04, 2016
[/b]Your comments and Criticisms are highly welcomed. grin[b]
Re: My Distraction by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 07, 2016
Part 6
The next day been tuesday I woke up early cause I have to attend Lesson by 8am.i did my daily chores and got ready to go. On my way out I meet steven in the sitting room Me….bros am leaving Steven…ok but before you go,you must know that you going there today is to observe things. and your first impression matters Me…. What do you mean By observe Steven..you should take note of the most popular boys and girls,these boys you are to make friends with if only they show sign of being brilliant and should be popular,and please don’t sit at the back cause it is believe that those That sit there are mostly those that disturb the class and don’t ever sit at the first sit in the front. and any where you sit today should be where you will be sitting till the end of the lesson. Me… Ok bros I left home and arrive at the place of the lesson just before the first teacher enters the class . As instructed by my brother I went to an empty sit in the middle role close to the window and sat down. when I was sited I took my time to observe the sitting arrangement of the class. I got to notice that the class was shared into four. the first front sit was occupy by student that I will say are the are the gurus in the class. at my right hand side was occupy by girls at the back was occupy by boys while sitting few student were sited close to me. It did not take long before the first teacher came in. Teacher….good morning,for those who don’t know me I am MR wole and I will be taking you maths. please. Can don’t attending this lesson for the first time stand up. I stood up along with five other student,one from the back,two beside me while two from the mist of the girls Mr wole….please introduce your self so we can be calling you by name. The two girls start the introduction and when it got to my turn I did my as well. Mr wole …<<<Facing me<<< are you steven’s brother ? Me…. Yes Mr wole….. I notice the resemblance and hope you are as brilliant as your brother? Me…. I can’t say sir Mr wole….I like you,although you look gentle, you also look like the honest type Me….tanks sir After The rest student introduce themselves and he wrote bearing on the board and started teaching after few examples he wrote another example more difficult than the others on the board Mr wole…who can help solve this. The whole class with was looking lively just went dead. Mr wole…. Any body? Jude can you help us out. Every body was looking at a boy at the front,he just shakes his head in disagreement Mr wole….jenny what about you. A voice from the mist of the girls just said no. Mr wole….ok so no one can attempt this<<<now turning towards my direction<<< joselve help us out ,your brother won’t let me down on occasion such as this. After contemplating for some second I stand up and walk to the board, say in my mind the worst that can happen is that I got it wrong and the will laugh,and my brother says my first impression matters. I collected the chalk and started solving. after solving for a while I couldn’t continue any more. he walks to me and tap me on the shoulder Mr wole… You tried,your mistake is here.<< Pointing to the board<<you multiply by 10 intend of a 1000. You can go and have your sit and please keep it up.<<<*** now facing the class << Mr wole….you guys will have to do this and some others am going to give you as an assignment. But please note that although it not a must that you most do it,but it for you own good. And who should we summit it to. The all class just chorus jenny Mr wole… Jenny it is then. and please stand up so those who don’t know you will see you. a girl stood you up. sorry I said girl. an angel stood up in the mist of the girls looking so pretty with skin so fresh like she has not for once enter the sun, and a well shape body. I was so lost in though that I did not know when the teacher left the class. The next teacher to enter was taking government so I had to leave the class with some other students, jenny and two among are friends came out as well. And there was 30minute break after the class,within this time my intention was to toast her, but I develop cold feet when I saw that she is either surrounded by boys or girls at all time. The rest of the day went with speed with me attending physic and biology class but I never understood any thing said during the class cause all my mind was on jenny. Before I knew it,it was already 1pm and I went to the entrance of the school gate where I can get a bike home. while waiting a Clean peageout 504 pan with tinted glass and government plate pack close to me beside. A minute later jenny and her friend came out they said their good bye and went their separate ways with jenny and the other Girls that came out with us walking towards my direction. when they got to the car jenny told the other two girls good bye and enter the car and the driver started the car and drove off, while other two walk to where I was and stood beside me. Girl 1…..hi Me….hi Girl 2…. Are you always quiet. although you have a gentle face,I don’t expect you to be always quiet. You brother is not like that. Me…what do you mean Girl 1….please don’t mind my sister, we know you brother, he is a friend of our brother. I couldn’t see any resemblance between them but. They but look pretty although not up to jenny Me… ok Girl 1… By the way, I am taiye and she is kehinde my twin sister Me….Ok. I’am joselve Kehinde… we know already keep you name to yourself Me…babe what is with the attitude or have we met before and offend you mistakenly? Taiye…..<<laughing<< don’t answer her,only act this way when she see boys she likes Kehinde…like who. Guy just let her get your hope up. Me…ok miss. I don’t even have any hope before Kehinde…better A bike man was drove towards us Me…you guys can take this one. Kehinde…<<< Now laughing and claps and hands<<<< hey see this one o. you are forming gentle man Me…babe if I offend you tell me so I can seek forgiveness. Kehinde…<<< Now looking serious<< ok don’t be offended,I was only pulling your leg to see if your gentle face is just for cover up Me… Ok no offend taken. Taiye…you see I said she likes you Kehinde…shout up. even if I like him must you tell him to his face. Me… So there I a tendency that you may like me Kehinde…oh not you as well. you now sound as your brother. Me….why are we brothers if we can’t have any thing in common The bike man got to us we wave him down he stop and dey both claim the bike Taiye… See you tomorrow Kehinde…I hope to see a more talking you as well Me..ok bye. They left with me standing there for close to 20 minute. I was starting to regret my decision of let them take the First bike Before another bike came,when I got home I couldn’t wait to tell my brother about jenny
Re: My Distraction by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 07, 2016
Part7

I got home to meet my brother in the sitting room. Me….. Bros good afternoon steven…welcome how was your first day? Me…..<<< Now sitting down <<< bros enough Jist dey o Steven….ok but go and eat first Me….the food can wait. Steven….na beans o? Hearing beans I stood up with raise and walk straight to the kitchen,cause i love beans with passion. get to the kitchen I notice there was fried plantain so I dish few into the plate and went back to meet my brother. Me…. bros there is this girl in my class,bros if I say this girl fine na understatement Steven….<<<Looking at the tv<< did you do what I ask you to do? Me….yes bros. Steven….you sat where I instructed? Me….yes. Steven….then within next week you should have toast Her Me…..that is the problem. I was suppose toast her today,but she is always surrounded with Either boys or girls. so I kind of give up so that won’t Steven……<<<Now facing me<<< oh I see,she is the popular type then? Me…..yes Steven…..thank God. You did not, cause you would made thing difficult and join the other guys that is in her waiting list. Me….hey hen,so what will I do then. Steven…. Your play her the 10th man card Me….what is that? Steven…..she is always surrounded by guys who is seeking her attention and but she will only notice the guy that don’t seek her Attention. Me…..so I should act like I don’t want her Steven…..exactly. she may be beautiful but she is an attention seeker and when she don’t get it she come to seek for it. Here is what you will do,you are going to be friend with her friend but the only thing that will connect you to her will only be greeting so it won’t look as if you hate her. Me….I have already started chatting with her friend. they are twin and they said you are their brother’s friend. Steven…are they fair? Me…..yes Steven…..not Identical Me…..yes Steven….taiye and kehinde femi sister. Is this girl beautiful when compare with the twin ? Me….bros the twin dey learn where this girl dey.bros this babe is fresh. Steven….ok then she Is what it then. We were still chatting when we were interrupted by a knock on the door. I went to get the door and saw blessing standing there, so I gave way for her to enter Steven…..<<<Standing up on seeing her<<< she came earlier but I told her you went to lesson and she should come back around now .<<<Now walking towards the door<<< you guys should do what you have to do fast before mummy comes back. Am going out. After he left we had Good s-x with me going two rounds this time before I finally colaps after regaining myself Me….am scare o Blessing….scare of what Me what if you get pregnant Blessing….am not a small girl I know that, that can happen that is why I always drugs before and after s-x with you. cause you are the only one I allow to have s-x with me without condom. Me….oh so you still have s-x with other guys Blessing….sure you can not satisfy my hunger for s-x and you know that. Me….why will you say that,did I not satisfy you just now? Blessing…sure you did but can you be having s-x with me daily? Me… Sure why not as long has we do have the space. but weekend won’t be possible because my parent will be around. Blessing….that is not a problem,my mum is not always around during weekend. Me…. Ok then you agree that you won’t sleep with other guys, Blessing….am beginning to enjoy s- x with you so it a deal. Me….ok so dress up cause my mum will soon arrive.
Re: My Distraction by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 07, 2016
Part7

I got home to meet my brother in the sitting room. Me….. Bros good afternoon steven…welcome how was your first day? Me…..<<< Now sitting down <<< bros enough Jist dey o Steven….ok but go and eat first Me….the food can wait. Steven….na beans o? Hearing beans I stood up with raise and walk straight to the kitchen,cause i love beans with passion. get to the kitchen I notice there was fried plantain so I dish few into the plate and went back to meet my brother. Me…. bros there is this girl in my class,bros if I say this girl fine na understatement Steven….<<<Looking at the tv<< did you do what I ask you to do? Me….yes bros. Steven….you sat where I instructed? Me….yes. Steven….then within next week you should have toast Her Me…..that is the problem. I was suppose toast her today,but she is always surrounded with Either boys or girls. so I kind of give up so that won’t Steven……<<<Now facing me<<< oh I see,she is the popular type then? Me…..yes Steven…..thank God. You did not, cause you would made thing difficult and join the other guys that is in her waiting list. Me….hey hen,so what will I do then. Steven…. Your play her the 10th man card Me….what is that? Steven…..she is always surrounded by guys who is seeking her attention and but she will only notice the guy that don’t seek her Attention. Me…..so I should act like I don’t want her Steven…..exactly. she may be beautiful but she is an attention seeker and when she don’t get it she come to seek for it. Here is what you will do,you are going to be friend with her friend but the only thing that will connect you to her will only be greeting so it won’t look as if you hate her. Me….I have already started chatting with her friend. they are twin and they said you are their brother’s friend. Steven…are they fair? Me…..yes Steven…..not Identical Me…..yes Steven….taiye and kehinde femi sister. Is this girl beautiful when compare with the twin ? Me….bros the twin dey learn where this girl dey.bros this babe is fresh. Steven….ok then she Is what it then. We were still chatting when we were interrupted by a knock on the door. I went to get the door and saw blessing standing there, so I gave way for her to enter Steven…..<<<Standing up on seeing her<<< she came earlier but I told her you went to lesson and she should come back around now .<<<Now walking towards the door<<< you guys should do what you have to do fast before mummy comes back. Am going out. After he left we had Good s-x with me going two rounds this time before I finally colaps after regaining myself Me….am scare o Blessing….scare of what Me what if you get pregnant Blessing….am not a small girl I know that, that can happen that is why I always drugs before and after s-x with you. cause you are the only one I allow to have s-x with me without condom. Me….oh so you still have s-x with other guys Blessing….sure you can not satisfy my hunger for s-x and you know that. Me….why will you say that,did I not satisfy you just now? Blessing…sure you did but can you be having s-x with me daily? Me… Sure why not as long has we do have the space. but weekend won’t be possible because my parent will be around. Blessing….that is not a problem,my mum is not always around during weekend. Me…. Ok then you agree that you won’t sleep with other guys, Blessing….am beginning to enjoy s- x with you so it a deal. Me….ok so dress up cause my mum will soon arrive.

Part8

I continue to do has I was told by my brother, I talk more with the twins avoiding any thing that will make me have a conversation with jenny. while I continue to have s-x with blessing on a daily bases after lesson as we agreed on,and I enjoy every day of it, but It took it’s turn on me cause my mum begin to notice that I was losing weight, of which I told her It was because of the lesson and it stress. It continue for 2weeks and nothing change and I was beginning to think if my brother know what he is doing, but on friday morning of the second week as usual I went to lesson and on getting the class I met a different sitting arrangement,the twins were sitting on my regular sit but there three bags on the table which indicate there was some one else. so to avoid commotion cause the sit can only accommodate three people I decide to sit on the empty sit just behind my normal sit. Me…..<<<While sitting down<<< good morning Taiye….good morning how was your night Me…..it was fine and yours? Taiye….same Me….. Kehinde good morning She just look at me and smile Me….am greeting you na Kehinde…..good morning. I Was expecting you to say that we are sitting on your sit. cause I would have ask you if you paid sit fee along with your lesson fee Me…..what do you derive in making me feel bad always. Kehide….nothing just what I always tell you that you are too quiet for my liking, and I suspect you are pretending cause if it were the other guys they would have ask us to vacate the sit. Me…..am. Joselve by name and not the other guys for you information. Kehinde…..Ok o mr joselve by name Other student who were standing outside started coming into the class Taiye…..husband and wife if you didn’t notice miss kate is in the class. Hearing dat I shifted close to the wall cause if it so happen that I got tire of the teaching I can just relax my body on the wall. because miss kate is our english teacher who apply oral english in every wards She pronounce,making the class boring for my liking. while still thinking of how to scale through the boring class jenny walks into the class but was heading towards our direction. On seeing her kehinde took the third bag on their table and kept it on mine. When she got to our sit. Kehinde…..you will sit here.<<<Pointing to my sit.<< Jenny….ok<<facing me<< good morning Me…..good morning. I starts to form like all my concentration on miss kate even dough I know I was not gaining any thing from what she was saying. I did so in other not to look at jenny . few minute into the teaching I notice that jenny was using her pen to tap my book in other to gain my attention so I face her. Jenny…..do you ever enjoy her teaching? Me….no. But we did not pay to enjoy her teaching but to gain from her. Jenny…but how can we gain when we don’t enjoy her teaching Me…just try to try to ignore the boring part and pick what you fill necessary Jenny….ok She face her front trying to form miss concentrated while I also joined her but knowing fully well that I was just deceiving her. The class ended and the science student were now expected to leave the class cause literature was the next subject with was also taught by miss kate .I wonder how those student cope with her teaching them for another 1hour As usual I walk to the tree not to far form my class and sat down there and was busy pressing my phone, when I notice a person walking toward me. stylishly I try to view the person without raising my head and when I saw that it was jenny I focus more on the phone. when she got to me Jenny…..hi phone boy. Me….<<Now raise my head to look at her<<< hi Jenny….can I join you.? Me…..sure you can I shifted for her so she can sit beside me. Jenny….thanks for today Me….what did I do,that you are thanking me For Jenny…. To taught me how to go through a boring class and still come out with something. Within me see lie,you did not gain any thing Me…wow that nothing to thank me for. Jenny..ok if your say so. Me… I say so. Went back to pressing my phone,forming I don’t send you attitude. because. I knew that the trap I set for her has not only caught her but has hook her neck. after few seconds Jenny….can I ask you a question Me….sure Jenny….don’t feel offend by my question o. But have i offended you in any way. Me….I don’t understand you? Jenny…you don’t speak to me although you speak to almost every body in the class but not me,I kind of have this feeling that you hate me. Me…I don’t hate you and by the way are my not talking to you now. Jenny….sure you are but it only started today and it is because the twins made it happen. Me….ok sorry if you feel that way but you don’t just expect me start talking to every body in one day. Jenny…ok but you have to change your attitude towards me and you must promise that you talk to me every day from now on. Me….ok my attitude towards you will change but I can’t promise you that I will talk to you every day cause there are day I may decide to keep to my self. Jenny….ok I can accept your honesty. So we are now friends right. Me….ain’t we friend before? Jenny…hmmm hmm Me…ok friend. We shook hands Jenny….can I have you number.? Me….sure why not I call my number to her,after calling it, heard her name being call from a distance .I raised my head to see a guy wave hands towards us Me….he is calling you Jenny….let him be,he is just like the rest always wanting my company For you mind you dey feel like miss world abi?that was what came to my mind to say. Me….which guy won’t want your company. Jenny…you are one or are you not a guy and why don’t you act like other? Me…..no am not a guy, am just joselve. Jenny…<<< Laughing<< you are not just smart but funny as well,what made you say so. Me….nothing. just that I just don’t like comparing my self with other guy. Jenny…<<Have stop laughing<< so you are unique then? Me….if you say so. We were so lost in discussion that we did not no when the twins came close to us. Kehinde…..mr and mrs. Jenny…..you are not serious. Kehinde….mrs the director want to see you. Jenny….ok but please don’t call me mrs Again Kehinde….ok ma Me….taiye how do you cope with her at home taiye…thank god someone notice the kind of the borden that god gave me o. Kehinde… <<<With a frown on her face<<so am now a borden hen? Mummy must hear this. Me…..so it pain when you are been tease and you tease me with every singly opoturnity you get. Kehinde…..just keep siding her<<<now dragging jenny by the hand<<< and for you we have to leave now cause it now look like taiye is the mrs after all. Three girls left laughing on their way,while I still sat there and waited with the hope that jenny will come back but she didn’t. I went back to the class after the break with hope to see them sitting on my sit but was disappointed to see that they have gone back to their normal sitting position. So the rest of the day went by with nothing happening after closing hour I wanted to wait for her but later decided not to cause I will look desperate to her. so I rush home to tell my brother the recent development. But on getting home I saw blessing standing by the gate with a sad face Me….how far? Blessing….fine Me….why the sad face Blessing…we need to talk. Me…hen come in now Blessing…no I can’t your sister is around let just talk here. Me…. ok I am listening Blessing….there is a problem o!
Re: My Distraction by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 07, 2016
Part 9

Blessing…… there is a problem o Me….what is wrong Blessing…..we are moving out of town Me….ok, but how is that a problem. Blessing…..you don’t understand my dad have being transfer to enugu and we are going with him. but the main problem is that have gotten use to you f-----g me every day and now I don’t know how I can cope without you. Me…..you can if you try. But to be sincere you scared me when you said there was a problem. Bless…is that not a problem?. Oh you thought I was pregnant abi?. ME….no not that I thought it was some thing more serious,but if it about f-----g you I can do that every day before you go. Blessing….it can’t happen Me…why? Blessing….because we are moving tomorrow Me…and you are just telling me now? Blessing…I didn’t know also,my mum told me yesterday evening. Me….ok,so what should we do. Blessing….I don’t know but let put our fate in god hands Me….ok We hug and she let,I walk into our compound with a relief and heavy heart, relief in the sense that I feared that she is pregnant and heavy that I will not be able to f--k blessing any more. I went in met my sister in the sitting room greeted and chatted with her for while before heading to my brother room to update him on what happen after which he told me the next step to take. On saturday morning I woke up to see a text from blessing telling me that they have gone. after reading it that was when I knew that am going to miss her. After finishing my chores that morning, the house became boring because steven has gone to his friends place while ella was busy watching talenovela movies. I thought of what to do,then I decided to visit zak cause it being long I last visited his house. On getting to his house, after being let in by the gate man,I went in and met him and his elder sister (aminat) watching movie in the sitting room. Me…guy how far Zak……I confirm o. Me…..aminat good morning. Aminat….joselve how are you Me….am fine,you are not looking bad Aminat….thank you Zak……mumu dey give her hope Aminat….are you so local that you can’t recognise simple compliment ? Zak….if I be local boy that mean say you be local boy sister be dat, Aminat….you are sick. Zak….if na now you they know Say I dey sick that mean say you sick pass me. Me……<<<trying to kill the quarrel<<< so since when have been around Aminat….have be around since a week after my SSCE exam. Zak….mumu, dey form nice guy,before you know she don put knife for your neck like sallah ram. Aminat….short up zak.<<<Now facing me<<< how did you manage to be friends with him,you guys are from two different World Me….let me just we just happen. Aminat….ok. If you say so. so what should I get you? Me….any thing She stood up and started walking into the kitchen Me….guy what of them mumsy and k baby. Zak….idiot so you sabi speak pidgin Me….talk joor Zak….them don commot and khadijat go only god knows where. every body don commot but only this witch no wan go out. Me…why You want make she go out? Zak…I tell faith say make she show today Me….how he come take concern aminat abi she no go allow you draw oil? Zak…she go spoil every thing and she go tell popsy Aminat clare her voice from the back to make her present known. walk towards me and hand me a cup of fruit juice Aminat…..so what is the mean of draw oil Me and zak just look at her in surprise. Zak…why you wan know Aminat….if you tell me the truth I might just help you archive your aim. I know you are bringing a girl home. Zak…hen na true. I say make my babe she show today. Aminat…hmmm so my brother now have a girlfriend. you could have just told me since morning rather than giving me bad attitude. I wanted to go out before but I notice that you mischievous attitude toward me as some thing attach to it. that why I change my mind and stayed home with you. Zak….hen na way be say you don know sha you go go now. Aminat….no I want to see her. Zak…I talk ham say you be witch, you wan spoil every thing abi ? Aminat….don’t call me a witch any more but even if am a witch that makes you the brother of a witch. Zak….all join but just go. Aminat……god I still can believe you have a girlfriend. Is she blind what did she see in you. Zak…..see this girl o. because I dey stay the same house with you that’s why you talk so na.you know my swag. you know how many girls dey beg to friend me. Ask joselve na Aminat…..is it true. Me…..yes<<<knowing fully well that I have no option than to say yes<<< Aminat….dey most be girls from the ghetto We heard a knock on the door and the person was ask to enter.sule the gate man. Came in and said some one is at the gate and want to see zak. he was ask to tell the person to come in.few minute later the door open and faith walks in looking more beautiful than when I last saw her on uniform. Zak walks to her and they hug and the both sat down close to each other Faith….good morning. Aminat….morning how are you.? Faith….am fine. Me…faith longest time,you are looking fresh Zak….guy hole ham dier. Faith…..<<<Smiling<< It’s god doing Aminat…..you are showing is local attitude again,at times I wonder if we share the same parent Zak….no we no share the same parent dem pick me commot from beans. Aminal….no wonder.<<<Now talking to faith<<my dear what will you like to drinks,don’t mind brother that don’t know that he should entertain you. Faith…..any thing Aminat….ok she stood up and went into the kitchen,after she left zak came to sit close to me Zak<<<in low tune so faith won’t hear him<< help convince my sis make she go out na. Me….how I want take do ham Zak….na you know. you know say you be her personal person Me….ok I go try. I stood up and walk into the kitchen to see her returning the juice back into the fridge Me…..I want to take a walk around the estate and I will like you to come with me. Aminat….he ask you rite? Me…..kind of but I will really like to take a walk Aminat….ok I will go with you if you promise to tell mean what you meant by draw oil. Me…. ok then. We walk back to the sitting room were she gave faith the drink and we both left the house.
Re: My Distraction by Biydex(m): 6:23am On May 08, 2016
Carry on bro but no go draw aminat oil o
Re: My Distraction by Kaycee625(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2016
Keep it up bro, patiently waiting for the update
Re: My Distraction by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 08, 2016
Biydex:
Carry on bro but no go draw aminat oil o
lol
Re: My Distraction by Kaycee625(m): 8:38pm On May 10, 2016
When is the update comming up, its delay is becoming annoying
Re: My Distraction by Iphekitan(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
Awesome
Re: My Distraction by Iphekitan(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Good
Re: My Distraction by Iphekitan(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2016
Awesome
Re: My Distraction by Iphekitan(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Cool

(1) (Reply)

LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina / The Heart Seeks A Home / New Or Unknown Authors You've Discovered (not Best-sellers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.