Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? (1158 Views)

She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) / Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by christopheru(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, A very Rainy Evening Here in Abia State. And this section here's so boring cold grin grin was thinking about some Weird Question people ask me so I decided to bring it up here. What's the Weirdest question you've ever been Asked?

I'll post mine soon but one of them was some years back. The day my kid brother asked me if *Fishes do have Stomach Ache? I was like wat a grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by vizkiz: 9:02pm On May 04, 2016
When I was chatting with a guy I met sometime ago and few days after we got to know each other, asked me "Have you eaten?" during a conversation. I was like dafuq?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2016
cheesygringrin

*sips zobogrin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by iceberylin(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2016
Are you cheating on me...

My friend with Benefits asked this grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by PapaZeus(m): 9:25pm On May 04, 2016
I've been asked alot of stupid ques. but d worst was d day a girl i hardly knew asked me if i tot she'd make gud gf/material. I was lyk "hw e take concern me?"

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by UrWorstNitemare: 9:28pm On May 04, 2016
undecided well mine....
A few days ago, a very known girl on NL was asking me wat BS means....

I was wondering like.....
ARE U FCCKING KIDDING ME
***U HAVE GOOGLE***
WELL.... Jus kindaf buttresses d fact dat:

ALOTAF DUMB BITCHEZ ARE IN CIRCULATION ON NAIRALAND.
angry

***AWON SMELLOS AMA FORM POSH***Dazzol undecided
Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:32pm On May 04, 2016
Mine was dis sunday, wen a neighbour seemed so concerned abt wer i was on sunday morning. Dis person kept on asking dis question and kept repeating it as if i was deaf, and i wasnt in de mood to be explaining myself to anyone. Dis person kept askin dis question, n i ended up cutting the convo. I just hate it wen ppl just cant keep deir noses in deir own bzns, and dey keep dem in other people's lives. I had actualy woke up early coz i had to take my sister to de airport and also had breakfast wit her, bt i ddnt feel dat i needed to explain myself to a neighbour abt why i had left so early in de morning
Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by hibiscus76(f): 11:08pm On May 04, 2016
This guy so obsessed with just hearing me talk and he was like "[/i]baby do you know I have light 247, do you watch movies? [i] twas really funny
Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 04, 2016
When a guy i meet some days ago ask u "are u a virgin" like seriously??....am I suppose to ne telling u DAT... undecided
Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by donbenedict(m): 11:29pm On May 04, 2016
Lord I thnk u for not makin me meet daft people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by Gebbson007(m): 11:57pm On May 04, 2016
we kissd n smouchd n she said "Wt do u fink u re doing?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by McLeyyin: 12:05am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:
When I was chatting with a guy I met sometime ago and few days after we got to know each other, asked me "Have you eaten?" during a conversation. I was like dafuq?
But this is not so bad.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by PureWays(m): 12:07am On May 05, 2016
Ex Dad: Are you fvcking my daughter? angry

Me: Ehn?!

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by vizkiz: 12:42am On May 05, 2016
McLeyyin:
But this is not so bad.

a guy asking have you eaten

Bro we guys care about our friends but come on not like that if you are becoming too caring you are this close to becoming an ass furcker to me grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by Dojupyo(f): 2:31am On May 05, 2016
The weirdest question was when my friend saw I covered my myself(shivering), she then asked "Babe are you feeling cold" and I replied "no, I'm trying to catch the cold grin

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by ba7man(m): 2:32am On May 05, 2016
Someone once asked me...... "Was she her"?

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by christopheru(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2016
PapaZeus:
I've been asked alot of stupid ques. but d worst was d day a girl i hardly knew asked me if i tot she'd make gud gf/material. I was lyk "hw e take concern me?"
lol
Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by christopheru(m): 7:38am On May 05, 2016
Dojupyo:
The weirdest question was when my friend saw I covered my myself(shivering), she then asked "Babe are you feeling cold" and I replied "no, I'm trying to catch the cold grin
lol
Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by christopheru(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2016
Gebbson007:
we kissd n smouchd n she said "Wt do u fink u re doing?"
that's not just Weird, it's silly grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by Akposkool(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2016
Just woke up and my neighbor was like "you don wake"? No I just wan sleep now.
You see my returning from work and ask. You don close from work? No am just coming from the field.
Somebody sees you eating and ask are you eating? No am fvxking

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by McLeyyin: 9:33am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

a guy asking have you eaten

Bro we guys care about our friends but come on not like that if you are becoming too caring you are this close to becoming an ass furcker to me grin

Well you had probably eaten. Person wey never see food chop go appreciate the question.
Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 05, 2016
Are you a virgin? Someone on nairaland
Re: What's The Weirdest Question Someone Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 05, 2016
I hate silly questions like my folks like asking...I just came back from choir practise ..dey be like ''welcome , are you back''...wtf lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sleeping With Our Pastor - Lagos Wife Read More: Https://www.naij.com/737 / Guys :when You See A Lady What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind / Who Would You Prefer?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.