Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,378 members, 7,978,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:47 PM

I Have No Grudge Against Mimiko, George – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Grudge Against Mimiko, George – Fayose (558 Views)

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Ondo Guber: Sheriff Moves Against Mimiko, Deputy, Jegede, Others Over Pdp’s Loss / Ondo Workers Campaign Against Mimiko' Candidate-jegede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Grudge Against Mimiko, George – Fayose by samogconsu(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2016
The Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has refuted the report that he and some leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party in the South-West are having issues over the forthcoming election of the national chairmanship of the party.
He said specifically that he had no score to settle with the Ondo State Governor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko and the former Vice Chairman of the party in the South-West, Chief Bode George over leadership matters.
Fayose stated this while speaking at a meeting of the South-West leaders of the party, held at the International Event Centre, Akure, the Ondo State capital on Wednesday.
He said, “I read it in the newspapers that Chief Bode George abused me, but you can see me and him sitting beside each other here. He and I have come a long way, we are together. Dr. Mimiko and I have no score to settle too, we are together we are bound to agree.”
While charging the leaders to embrace unity for the party to move forward, the governor urged members to elect the people with ideas to run the affairs of the party at the forthcoming National Convention.
“There is nothing wrong with the PDP but the individuals in the party, I want us to push forward people with great ideas, Nigeria is too big for octogenarian to be the President. We need young people with energy to do this job for us,” he declared.

http://www.punchng.com/no-grudge-mimiko-george-fayose/

Re: I Have No Grudge Against Mimiko, George – Fayose by zico530(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2016
The most populous governor
Re: I Have No Grudge Against Mimiko, George – Fayose by kunlexy1759(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2016
Na you know!
Re: I Have No Grudge Against Mimiko, George – Fayose by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2016
zico530:
The most populous governor
The infamous governor u mean?
Re: I Have No Grudge Against Mimiko, George – Fayose by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 04, 2016
Gov. Fayose, na only you waka come?

Check my signature
Re: I Have No Grudge Against Mimiko, George – Fayose by yarimo(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2016
That is your problem you and your fellow zombies, not Nigeria's problem.
Re: I Have No Grudge Against Mimiko, George – Fayose by EYIMICHAEL(m): 11:00pm On May 04, 2016
Indeed

Mimiko and Fayose are criminals.

I have my reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Governor Seen Buying Fuits By The Roadside / From Good To Worst.....What is The Current Electricity Situation In Your Area.? / The Donald Duke Elixir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.