Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? (1720 Views)

Have You Ever Wondered Why Some Pastors Commit Adultery? / Ever Wondered: Why Are School Buses Yellow And Lack Seatbelts? / Do You Ever Just Look At Certain Things And Wonder How They Got There? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by Akhimien78(m): 11:39pm On May 04, 2016
Nothing to say...see for yourself grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by talktonase(m): 11:43pm On May 04, 2016
The two cars and the horse i have no idea but the man in danshiki millions voted him to that office.

Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by wordbank(m): 11:44pm On May 04, 2016
Buhari own naim dey surprise me pass
How bubu take jazz 9ja with him open teeth I no understand

Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by Akhimien78(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2016
talktonase:
The two cars and the horse i have no idea but the man in danshiki millions voted him to that office.

Thank God i didnt grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by Akhimien78(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2016
wordbank:
Buhari own naim dey surprise me pass
How bubu take jazz 9ja with him open teeth I no understand

Our tourist president :- undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by talktonase(m): 11:49pm On May 04, 2016
Akhimien78:

Thank God i didnt grin grin
me neither...
Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 04, 2016
Just like Leicester city winning the Barclay premier league.
Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by Akhimien78(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2016
castroevans:
Just like Leicester city winning the Barclay premier league.

To an extent we saw that coming . Didnt u?
Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 05, 2016
To an extent we saw Buhari too... meanwhile beginning of the league, if u were given a thousand and one times to choose, Leicester city would never come to mind.
Akhimien78:

Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by Oahray: 12:28am On May 05, 2016
Akhimien78:

At the beginning of the season? No you didn't bro.

@topic... The last pic, na trouble you dey find o. Bros B go locate you from e aeroplane home just now grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by Neatboy(m): 12:58am On May 05, 2016
The way South West use repakaged and rebranded this man ehn, e still dey surprise me. Na from dat day I start to dey fear South West media. They even thought him how to pose, fart, breath and deficate. But he's still who he is. Chai! May God help us.
Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by Lisaint(m): 1:04am On May 05, 2016
Nawa oh
Re: Have You Ever Look At Some Things And Wondered How They Got There??? by Nobody: 1:15am On May 05, 2016
I keep wondering how water got into the coconut gringringrin

Standard Chartered Bank Recruiting Client Centre Exec-sales. Deadline August 31 / Monitoring And Evaluation System Strengthening For Civil Society Organizations / Buhari Is Fighting Corruption, Insurgency - Obasanjo