Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo (55399 Views)

Dickson Hosts Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan And Patience To A Dinner (Photos) / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / Nneoma Okorocha Donates A House To An Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by 9jatatafo(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2016
I need an explanation to this act

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by Udofire(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2016
I hail baba. why name an animal jonathans wife name. Always a cause trouble, forever a cause trouble.
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by rita25(f): 9:11am On May 05, 2016
is he referring to goodluck jonathans wife in a sarcastic way? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by Sijo01(f): 9:11am On May 05, 2016
Obasanjo was addressed as Mr. President in the write up. That's to say he made the donation when he was still president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by playtheblues(f): 9:11am On May 05, 2016
Obasanjo you look more chimpanzee than anyone else I know.

You should have named that chimp Obasanjo or Aremu.

Troublesome grandpa.
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by maxwelloweezy(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2016
Na waooo

Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by Missmossy(f): 9:13am On May 05, 2016
Kikikiki grin grin

Very funny.
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by IYANGBALI: 9:14am On May 05, 2016
Baba ni yen
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by Crownylord(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2016
Udofire:
I hail baba. why name an animal jonathans wife name. Always a cause trouble, forever a cause trouble.
is it only jonathan's wife that bears patience?
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by ericr7(m): 9:21am On May 05, 2016
Pls which one is Patience cos I can see two Chimpanzees there o?? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by tochman(m): 9:22am On May 05, 2016
What obj is trying to say is Nigeria (zoo) needs patience. That's what I think
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by anslem2nice(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2016
Oooh God! Why eee go donate his own brother nau?
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by mariosam(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2016
**************BREAKING NEWS*************

Finally,we just confirmed the cause of stella's death.

She died of heart attack after discovering that she gave birth to a female chimpanzee.

As we all know this offspring was fathered by OBJ

Baba,your gene too strong ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by banmee(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2016
Probably it's a relative.
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by ajalawole(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2016
cheesy
acenazt:
Very soon PMB go donate one goat named SARAKI
grin[. Bro u badt oooo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by phanshark(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2016
Obasonjo is very wicked,4 taking his nis 2 d zoo
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by Chibaby87(f): 9:42am On May 05, 2016
See the way the his son chimpanzee is looking at him, he knows that he is his biological father. They look alike
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by hornyman(m): 9:44am On May 05, 2016
Obj ehen! Lol. Mogbe!
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by Nobody: 9:48am On May 05, 2016
mama peace is back where she belongs
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by marvolio2000(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2016
I got ears and my ears got ears
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by anslem2nice(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2016
My friend nor be nis, na niece
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by tatucci: 9:54am On May 05, 2016
The irony in this post is just overwhelming. Talk about running over: Obasanjo, chimpanze, Patience, Air Peace... etc grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by canalily(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2016
OBJ AND SONSundecided

Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by tatucci: 9:57am On May 05, 2016
Sijo01:
Obasanjo was addressed as Mr. President in the write up. That's to say he made the donation when he was still president of Nigeria.

tho I think abroad past presidents are also referred to as "Mr President" even after their tenure..
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by Jholo: 9:57am On May 05, 2016
Father, I believe u no more dan everybody please kindly explain to naija.
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by TheFirstLady: 9:58am On May 05, 2016
undecided ...Obj should donate himself... in fact the nickname of the chimp should be Obasanjo
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by macaranta(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2016
Damn...shots fired
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by anslem2nice(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by barragan: 10:07am On May 05, 2016
Afi DRILL ranch is not a zoo, but a conservatory of sort.
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by Eleponblue(m): 10:09am On May 05, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Pandrillus, a conservation organisation based in Nigeria and Cameroun disclosed that former President Olusegun Obasanjo donated a chimpazee named ‘Patience’ to them. The organization, with a location in Calabar, Cross Rivers Stae, are dedicated to promoting the survial of the highly endangered Drill (Mandrillus leucopheus) and providing safe haven for orphaned chimpazees. They shared this photo on their official Facebook page today, writing:
E for kuku donate himself...sebi him na chimpanzee senior brother

“Seen here at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Wildlife Park in Abeokuta – from left: Peter, Liza with Patience, and Mr. President. As President of Nigeria, he visited Drill Ranch in 2001, and made a follow up visit in 2011. President Obasanjo recognises the special care needs of chimpanzees and therefore decided to place 3 year old Patience with Pandrillus so she can grow up in the forest as part of the large chimpanzee group at Drill Ranch Afi Mountain. Thank you, Mr. President!
Patience is a fantastic chimpanzee who has been well cared for by the staff of the OOPL Wildlife Park. Once she has completed her medical screening in Calabar, she will join the group at the newly completed Nigerian Chimpanzee Center – located at Drill Ranch Afi Mountain in Boki LGA of Cross River State.
Pandrillus thanks Mr. President and his staff for their logistical support and hospitality during Peter and Liza’s working visit. We also thank Air Peace for carrying all three back to Calabar.
Welcome, Patience!”

Source: http://www.informationng.com/?p=369253

Commot play commot laugh I think he's using this to get back at.... Lol
Him for kuku donate himself sebi him be chimpanzee senior brother...
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by Udofire(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2016
Crownylord:
is it only jonathan's wife that bears patience?
no but patience is not the only female name in the whole world. Its an indirect way of abusing her.
Re: Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo by Nobody: 10:14am On May 05, 2016
And Chimpanzee be like, "Daddy, why are you giving me away? It's not fair o"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidence That Kyari Took N500m From MTN To Help Reduce Fine Presented To Buhari / Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) / Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.