Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:12 PM

Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (21877 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Steps Out With His Twin Babies (photo) / Comedian Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by crazygod(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2016
Money made akpo to be handsome and make up made his wife to be beautiful
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by marshalcarter: 10:50am On May 05, 2016
HBD to u nd ma B.F....God bless u nd ma best friend's new age grin smiley
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by tim1256(m): 10:51am On May 05, 2016
I thought they said Akpororo is ugly
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by MrCounselor: 10:54am On May 05, 2016
Good for him
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by hob(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2016
Money and fine woman r lovely combination
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Pedrogold(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2016
seunfape:
I don't fall for face , I want to see her body complete
Bros nawa to you oo. Weytin you wan take another man wife full picture do naa..... Kuku tok say you want her autograph.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by goodvision12(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cry this is the kinda lady I wish to settle down with...kind of ladies that angels would struggle to take a selfie with even on judgment day!
See how akpororo be like Shrek and the wife be like fiona.nice pix all the same.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by fpeter(f): 10:58am On May 05, 2016
Dojupyo:
Beautiful couples..I mean the wife is beautiful grin

2= COUPLE i.e man and wife.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Opeade939(f): 11:03am On May 05, 2016
Funny dude.....
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by HopeAlive14(m): 11:04am On May 05, 2016
Happy Birthday, Mrs Akpororo
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 11:11am On May 05, 2016
Luvly Couple cheesy
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by driand(m): 11:20am On May 05, 2016
Nice one telling us she's beautiful, still tell us wen they start dragging her with you
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by fascowilly(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2016
Tolexander:
Unlike poles!
See your life
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by stubbornman(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2016
Akopororo resemble that black guy for X-men wey dey teleport cheesy
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by andaxon: 11:41am On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:

Hahaha.. I cover my yansh oo grin cheesy
Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 11:48am On May 05, 2016
DONIYKE6:
And this is my pix with her yesterday while she celebrated with friends and family at leisure mall surelere
is dat how she looks, irl? Y does she look so different in the pics in the OP ?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by zudozz: 12:26pm On May 05, 2016
Black na Lucifer...E no know say 4 im life this kind yellow fine woman go gree 4 am.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by rudebouy: 12:33pm On May 05, 2016
seunfape:
I don't fall for face , I want to see her body complete

Correct guy! In as much as her face looks mesmerizing, the babe fit carry flat yansh and tiny boobs. Ladies with such pretty face and smile usually do not have hot bodies.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by SimpleSmile: 12:35pm On May 05, 2016
Akpororo, before you conclude say she be GOOD woman, wait make you broke for like three years first, make nobody call you for show & make you no get house rent pay or money to drop for food...if she still treat you well, then I go agree say she be GOOD WOMAN(if you think am lying, ask Teebillz).
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by DONIYKE6(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2016
aflyingbird:
is dat how she looks, irl? Y does she look so different in the pics in the OP ?
Pregnancy tinz of course
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by MzPynQ: 1:23pm On May 05, 2016
She's beautiful!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by kilomeji: 2:41pm On May 05, 2016
Teebiliz, Tiwa Savage loading!!!!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by danxzy: 2:43pm On May 05, 2016
mahn apkororo upon all ur money pimples still full ur face like my own, but well HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UR BEAUTIFUL DAMSEL
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by SHOCK7(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2016
Veronica0705:
undecidedhmmm... beauty and the beast... chai forgive me Lord
Damn you 2 wicked!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Henycymama(f): 7:48pm On May 05, 2016
lovely couple

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Princess To Men: If You Need Success, Increase Your Number Of Women / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Seun Kuti Reacts To Otedola Philanthropic Gestures: “Political Ambition Loading”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.