Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:54 AM

Best Beard Style For Your Face Shape (must See For All Men) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Beard Style For Your Face Shape (must See For All Men) (2094 Views)

How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Harnaam Kaur, Youngest Female With Beard Shares Inspiring Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Beard Style For Your Face Shape (must See For All Men) by wunderkidblog(m): 3:58am On May 05, 2016
So was surfing the net all night like my usual nightcrawler duty and I came across this interesting post.

It is a must see for every man, Waht beard style to keep according to your face shape

Read...

A full beard might have gained the most momentum in the world of facial hair, but that doesn’t mean it will suit your face. You can’t simply jump on the bandwagon of beard trends only because they look rad. There are many factors to be taken into consideration—most important of all is your face shape.

Business Insider, in association with Braun, has come up with this cool and detailed infographic talking about the different beard styles for different faces. So, if you were looking to experiment with your beard but were hitting a roadblock while choosing the style, you are at the right place.

Check out this handy graphic to figure out the style that will suit your face.

http://wunderkidblog.com/best-beard-style-for-your-face-shape-must-see-for-all-men/

Re: Best Beard Style For Your Face Shape (must See For All Men) by olumide81(m): 5:48am On May 05, 2016
my face shape no dey here......na beans shape! do I need to contact the customer care?

1 Like

Re: Best Beard Style For Your Face Shape (must See For All Men) by wunderkidblog(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2016
olumide81:
my face shape no dey here......na beans shape! do I need to contact the customer care?
I think so maybe Na ugwu leaf them go advice u use as bearda cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: This Strange Looking Baby Has Just Been Allegedly Born In Kaduna State ( / I Might Die Soon If Help Fails Again. / Ladies Learn From This Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.