Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,665 members, 7,979,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:10 AM

5 Abnormal Things Lagos Landlords Do Often - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 5 Abnormal Things Lagos Landlords Do Often (21938 Views)

New Tactics Lagos’ Landlords Adopt To Get House Rent From Tenants / Day Of The Bulldozers: Lagos Landlords, Tenants Rendered Homeless Same Day / Lagos Landlords/Residents Of Demolished Buildings Were Warned In March- Ayorinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 5 Abnormal Things Lagos Landlords Do Often by glossy6(f): 7:59pm On May 06, 2016
babajeje123:

I can never again stay with any land lord again. Most of them are so terrible. It is only a fool that will use other people's properties anyhow. I don't do that. My land lord is just victimizing me. How can you say I can't use Gen in the morning or I can't spread my clothes on the line? You won't believe that I'm spreading my clothes on fence after paying 420k. I'm just praying that my rent should lapse so I can leave. Living in that house is like hell for me!

Imagine. I put hanging ropes for all tenants, even people outside my compound spread clothes in my compound. Outsiders fetch water too but my tenants insisted they will not share their water with outsiders and locked the taps. Kilo komi? I have my own pumping machine. I cook and give out my food to them, even lend them money when they are in need. They will always beg for more time before paying rent and we give that Grace. As for gen set, you can put it on from 6am but it should go off by 11pm and i think it is fair enough. Me and my husband are gainfully employed and don't see the tenants as lenders. But some landlords sha and some tenants no be here.

Anyway, ours is a happy family. We live in peace with one another. We as landlords give out Christmas gifts to tenants every year. We gave out 1 goat to them last Christmas and the compound hosted a party for all occupants. Come and see dance and merriment. And this is Lagos compound. None can be like us. We have our whatsapp group where we all chat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of Twin 3 Bedroom Duplex In Owerri, Imo State / 2-Storey Building Collapsed At Nkisi-Alori In Onitsha (Video) / Contemporary And Moderate Building Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.