Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,350 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday (20170 Views)

"Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. / I Didn’t Sign Budget Without Details – Obasanjo / Buhari Won't Sign Budget Unless National Assembly Provides Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by Nobody: 11:01am On May 05, 2016
Moving is locomotion.
Locomotion is fulani.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by Nobody: 11:01am On May 05, 2016
junketer:
It took buhari 4 months to appoint ministers, it took buhari 6 months to present a budget but it only takes buhari few hours to jet out of nigeria. Guess he'll be the first to make use of the budget money by using it to fuel his jet to fly to france and do nothing there

Tune into TVC or Radio France to know the state of the Nigerian Nation.
Finally we go hear something. undecided
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by tugrow(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2016
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by oluwasegun007(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2016
very good but I can't see #5000 anywhere. ....

but y France again. ..
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by amazingspiderma: 11:08am On May 05, 2016
Atleast we can now see where most of the money will be spent.
It is now up to investors,cooporate organizations and business men to channel their finances and resources to those opourtununities.
It was the lack of this blueprint that held everyone back from spending.

Now let the race begin.
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by SlimmB(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Actually!! He is not..

He is so focused and stubborn that he isnt willing to budge to compensate for unforseen happenings.. Example: The Fuel Scarcity and fall in Oil Prices.

My brother, E go beta.... 70% voted him, I don't pity the Nigerian, fools everywhere claiming smart...

They should suffer, just that 80% of 9ja people doesn't want too learn, only few learns and live by facts..

Take a look at GEJ administration, the man is so cool but people see him as fool, now look at those people life that sees GEJ as fool, where them dey? They should continue shouting Sai Baba na lols, foolish people!

Bro, lemme give you an illustration,
this current administration as causes disaster too 9ja economic and almost tripple increase in everything yet they're owning workers, see suffer, how man want take survive but na 9ja we dey, so they'll surely survive one way or the other. A year for is tenure to be over and he did something like paying unemployment graduate 5k a months, all just because he wants too remain the president, my brother, 9ja people go forget the suffer and embrace him again by voting him in, some people go ready die for the man too rule again...

So what are you saying! lets us suffer till we admit enough is enough, and live our life's by facts and truths not living a life of no choice, God that created us gives us a choice so why will any human being makes us live our life by accepting their own principles and not ready too budge for us...

It obvious Mr presido doesn't care for us but yet some people are still praising him, and will even tell you "Be patient", but same people can't be patient for GEJ too rule again... God forgive me, but I want 9ja people too suffer for this 4year that this man is going to rule!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by kelvinatkins(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2016
our able president
This man dream is to touring the whole continent for his 4 yrs tenure expired
very soon Mr president will travel to Venus.
our presidentis buharing to france
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by MadCow1: 11:11am On May 05, 2016
SlimmB:

My brother, E go beta.... 70% votes him, I don't pity the Nigerian, fools everywhere claiming smart...

They should suffer, just that 80% of 9ja people doesn't want too learn, only few learns and live by facts..

Take a lot at GEJ administration, the man is so cool but people see him as fool, now look at those people life that sees GEJ as fool, where them dey? They should continue shouting Sai Baba na lols, foolish people!

Bro, lemme give you an illustration,
this current administration as causes disaster too 9ja economic and almost tripple increase in everything yet they're owning workers, see suffer, how man want take survive but na 9ja we dey, so they'll surely survive one way or the other. A year for is tenure to be over and he did something like paying unemployment graduate 5k a months, all just because he wants too remain the president, my brother, 9ja people go forget the suffer and embrace him again by voting him in, some people go ready die for the man too rule again...

So what are you saying! lets us suffer till we admit enough is enough, and live our life's by facts and truths not living a life of no choice, God that created us gives us a choice so why will any human being makes us live our life by accepting their own principles and not ready too budge for us...

It obvious Mr presido doesn't care for us but yet some people are still praising him, and will even tell you "Be patient", but same people can't be patient for GEJ too rule again... God forgive me, but I want 9ja people too suffer for this 4year that this man is going to rule!!!

I think you got that message wrong..

I actually still stand with the President.

His stubborness and the resultant effect may not necessarily be a bad thing in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by greatjoey: 11:13am On May 05, 2016
makzeze:
Budget: FG outlines 34 priority projects

The Federal Government has set out “34 strategic priority programmes and projects” that it intends to achieve beginning with the 2016 budget.
Minister of State for Budget and National Planning, Zainab Ahmed disclosed this to reporters after a cabinet meeting presided over by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

She said President Muhammadu Buhari was expected to receive the corrected version of the budget details from the National Assembly today or tomorrow.
Sources said the President would sign the budget immediately before he travels to France on Friday.
The minister said the 34 specific areas, which were grouped into four major objectives are governance and security; diversification of the economy; creating support for the poor and the vulnerable: as well as reflating the economy through investment.
She added that they were presented with “clear deliverables, targets and indicators to ensure that ministries, departments and Agencies deliver on implementation.”
According to the minister, the 34 priority areas needed to be implemented in 2016‎ are categorised into thematic areas are:
* To achieve and maintain a capital spend minimum of 30 percent annually with the objective to reflect the economy and enhance employment generation capacity for the productive sector.
* To achieve an appropriate exchange regime to achieve a predictable exchange rate by the end of 2016.
* To increase low interest lending to the real sector at single digit “maybe nine percent” in order to increase output and growth.
* (On diversifying the economy) To attain self-sufficiency in tomato paste in 2016 and rice production by 2018.
Nigeria spent $2.41 billion on rice importation between January 2012 and May 2015 and another $1bn on tomato paste importation.
*To increase local production of maize, soya beans, poultry and livestock and to stop import. The deadline for these to be announced later in the year.
*To expand the agro- allied sector to intensify local production of cassava, cocoa, cashew nuts, fruits and sesame seeds.
* To make use of 5,000 hectares arable land ‎in 12 River Basin Development Authorities and to utilise 22 dams for commercial farming.
Priorities under power, rails and road
*To optimise up to 7,000 megawatts installed capacity with the associated infrastructure in order to enhance investment, productivity and employment.
*To complete the Kaduna-Abuja-Ajaokuta ‎railway lines in 2016.
*To commence the construction of the Lagos - Kano standard gauge rail line and also to finalize the negotiation regarding the Calabar-Lagos rail line.
The objective of this is to increase availability of mass transit, to relief pressure on road infrastructure.
*To undertake the rehabilitation and construction of 31 major projects and restore the degraded sections of some major high ways and improve connectivity over a distance of 210,093 kilometres through public works maintenance, Public Private Partnership (PPP) and other interventions.
*To adopt and execute comprehensive national oil and gas policy which is supposed to be the road map for the petroleum industry development diversification as well as privatisation.
*Sets a three-year deadline to achieve self-sufficiency in refined petroleum products‎ and to become a net exporter of petroleum products.
*To push for the passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB).
*(Ease of doing business) Sets target to move 20 places up the ranking from 169 to 149 by fast-tracking business approvals, acquisition of land titles, issuance of visas for persons seeking to come into the country do business.
*To invest in the lives of our people by implementing various social projects covering health and education.
* Government to rehabilitate 5,000 primary health centres in 5,000 wards this year to deliver affordable health care services to Nigerians as close as possible to their homes.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/budget-fg-outlines-34-priority-projects/145448.html

It doesn't take a prophet or a magic wand to foretell or prophesy that, one thing that is certain with Buhari is, he must plead with a foreign president to host him at every fortnight.
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by DonQuixote: 11:15am On May 05, 2016
I guess Buhari came to visit Nigeria just like Bida did. He had better sign the budget before he leaves because we wouldn't know when next he will be Visiting.
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by Nobody: 11:17am On May 05, 2016
TPAND:
France! Again....
exactly!!! Absolute waste of resources.
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by SlimmB(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2016
MadCow1:

His stubborness and the resultant effect may not necessarily be a bad thing in the long run.

Okay.... Nobody's cheats nature...

I don't expect you not too stand with him

Stubborness and the resultant effect, Lwkmd...

He has been stubborn for one year yet, nothing positive about the Nigeria economy, lets wait for the remaining 3years...
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by ajebuter(f): 11:23am On May 05, 2016
maxzzo1:
Who cares? If he likes,he can use it as pillow!!!

abi oh
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by bishop1988(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2016
#supportbuhariteam cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by Vveni(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2016
I prefer the presidency let us know the truth about these frequent foreign trips.

Is our president not well and these frequent trips are a masked medical voyages? Let us know the truth and start praying for the president because we don't want history to repeat itself..
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by MadCow1: 11:31am On May 05, 2016
SlimmB:

Okay.... Nobody's cheats nature...

I don't expect you not too stand with him

Stubborness and the resultant effect, Lwkmd...

He has been stubborn for one year yet, nothing positive about the Nigeria economy, lets wait for the remaining 3years...

Lol..

What do yo think the issue with the Economy is?

Go and find out how many years it took President Obama to pull the United State out of the recession. grin

The resultant effect is temporary and would pass. Infact it has started passing. Unfortunately, Economics is not a direct science.

I strongly believe that when he is done, everything will be clearer.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by SlimmB(m): 11:34am On May 05, 2016
alizma:

and someone toiled to pay your school fees yet this is all you have to say after reading through the post.

Who tell you say I go school?

And who told you I read all that?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by SlimmB(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol..

What do yo think the issue with the Economy is?

Go and find out how many years it took President Obama to pull the United State out of the recession. grin

The resultant effect is temporary and would pass. Infact it has started passing. Unfortunately, Economics is not a direct science.

I strongly believe that when he is done, everything will be clearer.

Bro, I don't know! All I know is nothing is going okay in this country

No time for that, finding how many years it's took Obama blah blah, USA IS NO NIGERIA

Hope you know Temporary issue can also last for four years bro?

Will click on the follow button now cause I want too remember you, your quote after his tenure!
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by harmbhrosz(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2016
989900:
If just 50% of the above can be achieved;

Nigeria would hit a trillion dollar GDP in 5 years or less.

Unemployment will be greatly reduced.

Patriotism will be re-enshrined.

Queues at foreign embassies for visas will be reduced = less migration = brain drain checkmated.

The bar for the art of governance will be highly raised.

PDP will have to re-emerge as a new party to compete.

The gov't with good infrastructure, honesty, implementation, smart policies, and services can make a minimum of $3 every day on the average from a 100 million Nigerians =$300m*30= $9B (roughly N2trillion)/month (that is 5-7 times what we presently get from oil sales, that is roughly a third of our present annual budget)!!!

are this prophesies?
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by MadCow1: 12:00pm On May 05, 2016
SlimmB:

Bro, I don't know! All I know is nothing is going okay in this country

No time for that, finding how many years it's took Obama blah blah, USA IS NO NIGERIA

Hope you know Temporary issue can also last for four years bro?

Will click on the follow button now cause I want too remember you, your quote after his tenure!

Lol..

If you are only realising that nothing is going Okay in Nigeria then you either just turned 16 or you have been blissfully ignorant of everything happening in the Polity for over 35 years. grin grin grin grin

I am MadCow1, you cant forget a Moniker like mine.

I supported the Goodluck Jonathan Government for 5 years until I realized that he was clueless. That was when I opted for Change.

I am not Partisan (as much as I detest the PDP, I am also not an APC party member). I will be the first to come out and say that President Buhari has lost the plot should I see it. But for now, All I see are problems that have always existed coming to the surface because this Government is not interested in covering them up anymore.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by onebamoh: 12:12pm On May 05, 2016
I wanted to ask Nairaland lastweek, "when next is PMB traveling". Little did I know he was planning to travel to France. Enjoy it while it last
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by hatchy(f): 12:13pm On May 05, 2016
Na wao! France kwa! Are you sure this man is normal.Constantly on the air.May God deliver us from this 'kite' of a president.
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by gordii(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2016
junketer:
It took buhari 4 months to appoint ministers, it took buhari 6 months to present a budget but it only takes buhari few hours to jet out of nigeria. Guess he'll be the first to make use of the budget money by using it to fuel his jet to fly to france and do nothing there
.... This is quite naive

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Precisely, now that is what 'They Don't Get'
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by JohnLou(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2016
Still on budget ish.....Oga, please sign before you "waka go France". At least, let us see money this second quater shocked
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by Obiwiz(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2016
A nomad is always a nomad. Nomadic messiah or messianic nomad..... Which one promise una change again sef?
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by bikefab(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2016
Is he travelling again? Chai!
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by chrisBenSunny: 2:39pm On May 05, 2016
,Confused president what else those he know how to do if not travelling evry now nd den.
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by shammah1(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2016
Let him travel and stay there. He's of no use in Nigeria
chikel2000:
Travel again? Come is this man joking with us or wot?. He better sit down here n let's suffer together. Sign the budget n run away to france? Something is wrong then. Thought wen one signs budget u should sit down n implement it ist b4 anytin.
Re: Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday by bejeria101(m): 3:17pm On May 05, 2016
Ope o! I knew he was travelling again *pack bag to follow pmb* hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / Open Grazing Ban: Katsina Governor, Masari Backs Southern Governors / Senate Summons SSS DG Over Undue Interference In Rivers Election Tribunals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.