Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,444 members, 7,888,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin (2075 Views)

Recall Senator Rafiu Ibrahim For Kneeling Before Saraki- Kwara South Unity Forum / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by drakura: 7:22am On May 05, 2016
White diplomats bowing down to president Amin whilst reciting ‘Oath of Allegiance’ to him as a ruler of Uganda

Source : http://www.nuelsblog.com/2016/05/throwback-picture-of-white-diplomats.html?m=1

Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by drtwist(m): 7:24am On May 05, 2016
What makes it unique? Pride leads to a destination call no where or Six feet

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by PoliticalThuG(m): 7:24am On May 05, 2016
Who is he?
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by ademusiwa11: 7:27am On May 05, 2016
[size=28pt]They are white people, who collected money from him. To take that picture. Many white people too collet bribe in africa

They were paid to put fear in the people of uganda

.[/size]
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by delishpot: 7:28am On May 05, 2016
And if white people should post their own throwback photos now......op will start crying.
Even you will kneel before your gateman and swear the oat of allegiance if your life depended on it. So this makes no sense.
I wish they did so out of genuine respect and awe at his achievements as an African leader.
I do not find the forceful servitude of a fellow human beign by another amazing. To me it shows the depravity in such a man and his weaknesses. That is what make slavery disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by ogoplus: 7:33am On May 05, 2016
Who e epp?
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by ademusiwa11: 7:33am On May 05, 2016
[size=28pt]The people in that picture were born in Africa. There are white African.

So people in USA or UKwould think, they are one of them[/size]
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2016
drtwist:
What makes it unique? Pride leads to a destination call no where or Six feet

Actually everything leads to six feet
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by talktonase(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2016
my favourite african rulers.Idi Amin,Gaddafi,Abacha,Mugabe.
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by ORACLE1975(m): 7:56am On May 05, 2016
Good one
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by drakura: 8:11am On May 05, 2016
it's just a throwback pics, did he say Idi amins actions was right....nawa for una oooo
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by Mologi(m): 8:12am On May 05, 2016
Pain in the a**s... .

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by drakura: 8:13am On May 05, 2016
delishpot:
And if white people should post their own throwback photos now......op will start crying.
Even you will kneel before your gateman and swear the oat of allegiance if your life depended on it. So this makes no sense.
I wish they did so out of genuine respect and awe at his achievements as an African leader.
I do not find the forceful servitude of a fellow human beign by another amazing. To me it shows the depravity in such a man and his weaknesses. That is what make slavery disgusting.
why the hate,its just a pics he digged out and decided to share.... its quite unfortunate u guys don't encourage people
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by delishpot: 8:15am On May 05, 2016
drakura:

why the hate,its just a pics he digged out and decided to share.... its quite unfortunate u guys don't encourage people

So my post speaks from hate while that photo speaks of love? OK o

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by omenka(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2016
Amin must have been a rash inside the throat of his mother when he was a boy. cheesy
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by drakura: 8:35am On May 05, 2016
delishpot:

So my post speaks from hate while that photo speaks of love? OK o
so because it's hate we can't see our past, are u afraid of history....

Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by JustOzito(f): 8:43am On May 05, 2016
Is he still alive?
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by swaggzo(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2016
IDI "GOD" AMIN undecided
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by juman(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2016
Amin was a crazy president.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by delishpot: 10:04am On May 05, 2016
drakura:

so because it's hate we can't see our past, are u afraid of history....

Enjoy your past then.
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by drakura: 10:32am On May 05, 2016
JustOzito:
Is he still alive?

no he died in the year 2003 at Saudi Arabia where he was on exile
Re: Throwback Picture Of White Diplomats Kneeling Before Idi Amin by ministeriallist: 10:53am On May 05, 2016
This is the trade mark of a coward called Idi Amin. He would have gone to their country to demand 4 respect and see what would have become of him.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Okowa, Dangote Commissions Chinedu And Sons Ultra Modern Office Complex And / Nigeria Military Free Medical Care Caused Monkey Pox / Throwback: "Old Age Will Limit My Performance"- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.