Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute (1252 Views)

This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine / Fixed: The Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute by donjaby(m): 8:01am On May 05, 2016
Step 1:
Go to start menu and search for CMD then you need to run the Command Prompt as administrator. In Windows 8 or later go press Windows Key + S, then enter CMD in the search box and right click on the Command prompt and run it as Administrator. If you’ve administrator access you can to go to the start menu or you can simply Press Win + R keys to open the Run program. Then enter CMD and press enter.

Step 2:

Once you’ve opened the Command prompt with the administrator privatization, then you need to SLMGR -REARM and press enter. then you’ll get a successful message about to restart your computer. Well guys, this command was not working on some Windows 7 versions so you can try this command: SLMGR /REARM.

Step 3:

Then you need to restart your computer to remove windows is not genuine error from your windows computer.
If you followed these steps you can easily remove this error in your computer. make sure you’ve followed the steps correctly without skipping them. Enjoy the error-free computer.
see other methods in link below if this didn't work for you
http://360tech.tk/2016/05/how-to-fix-windows-not-genuine-on-pc-in.html?m=1
Re: How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute by Adebola02(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2016
I will try and use this method, i hope it work successfully.
Re: How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute by swaggzo(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2016
THIS IS JUST ABOUT TO BECOME THE MOST REASONABLE / HELPFUL TOPIC I'VE SEEN ON NL IN 2016!
Re: How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute by donjaby(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2016
you are welcom guys
Re: How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute by donjaby(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2016
you are welcom guys from http://360tech.tk nd more..
Re: How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute by swaggzo(m): 8:07am On May 08, 2016
MAN THIS THING NOT WORK FOR ME MAN undecided
Re: How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute by udemzyudex(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2016
If e work thank your God, just reload the window again without formating it....
Re: How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute by donjaby(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2016
drop your complaints HERE
Re: How To Fix Windows Not Genuine On PC In Less Than A Minute by Nsonaso(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2016
swaggzo:
MAN THIS THING NOT WORK FOR ME MAN undecided
No need to go to any useless link to post complaint

Download KMS PICO and install on your computer. Problem solved

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About Hard-disk. / Mtn 600mb For 200naira, 3.825gb For 500naira And 9gb For 1,000naira / 25 Things To Love About Linux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.