Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

7 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet At The ATM. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet At The ATM. (498 Views)

Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / 9 Reasons Why The ATM Swallows An ATM Card. / Are You In Lagos? Don't Visit The ATM On Friday !! (2) (3) (4)

7 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet At The ATM. by LORDI(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2016
Base of my personal experince at the ATM I decided to compile a list,the various types of people you would meet at the ATM

1)-the IGONORAMUS-these are the kind of people who'd queque at the atm,when it get's to their turn,they wouldn't know what to do,.they will stand in front of the machine looking at it,as if it's for decoration,..until people people standing behind will start questioning them,however help them withdraw their money.

2)-THE IMPATIENT-these are the kind of people who would come last,instead of them to wait in line,.they would start begging you to allow them withdraw their money because they have something important to do...they will belike"(oga abeg make I withdraw my own sharp sharp I. nor go waste time,somebody dey wait for me)..

3-THE SHOWOFF's-these are the kind of people who would withdraw huge amount of money and start sampling it for everyone to see,they will hold the money carelessly in their hands.

4-THE BAD GUY's/suspect's-these people would come to the ATM,they wouldn't withdraw money,they would sit close,and watch everybody withdrawing money from atm...lool,I dey fear this kain people.

5)-THE QUESTIONER'S-these are the kind of people who would come to the atm and start asking questions,probably it's their first time there...they will belike(oga abeg,show me wetin to press,..bros abeg help me,I wan withdraw money).

6-the ANNOYING-these are the ones who would stand in front of the atm for minutes,as if there are in front of a computer screen,,you would begin to wonder,if they really know what they are doing.

7-HOT TEMPERED-these are the kind of people who would be last in the queque,they will shouting for everybody in front of the atm,they will belike--(oga wetin you still dey do na?....bro's you never collect money finish?...madam which one you stand in front of atm like that,na pikin you wan born?..LOOOl

8. Absent minded:- these type of people will be so carried away forgetting its their turn to withdraw.

9. The Shy:- these category of people usually withdraws the least amounts like 1k, they will rush the money before it comes out of the ATM and quickly walk away.

Keep the ball rolling add yours
Re: 7 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet At The ATM. by LORDI(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: 7 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet At The ATM. by Qaisar1: 8:46am On May 05, 2016
finally it your turn after waiting for two hours. Then the ATM says "Temporarily Unable to dispense cash"

Re: 7 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet At The ATM. by agitator: 8:50am On May 05, 2016
ok lemme comment grin grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet At The ATM. by Bossed(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2016
So somebody can not withdraw huge amount of money again...??
Re: 7 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet At The ATM. by LORDI(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2016
Bossed:
So somebody can not withdraw huge amount of money again...??
so you're one of those sampling their huge withdrawal at the atm
Re: 7 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet At The ATM. by JustOzito(f): 9:06am On May 05, 2016
pple like the op who does not have ATM but goes their with pen and paper to write their observation then bring it to nairaland to make fp

Re: 7 Types Of People You Would Likely Meet At The ATM. by LORDI(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2016
JustOzito:
pple like the op who does not have ATM but goes their with pen and paper to write their observation then bring it to nairaland to make fp
Lol.

Nigeria Looking Good: Uber Taxi Firm Rolls Out Cash Option In Africa / Register Company Transporter Needed / Business Success Tips For Female Entrepreneurs