Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,926 members, 7,973,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:52 AM

Chipped Xboxes For Naija - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Chipped Xboxes For Naija (793 Views)

Can A Ps4 B4 Chipped? / I Need A Chipped PS2 Game / Is It Advisable To Get A Chipped (pirated)xbox 360? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chipped Xboxes For Naija by Krayola2(m): 1:19am On Aug 12, 2009
I have a friend that chips xboxes. . .he basically puts huge hard drives in them and installs tonnes of games. . . over 300games (i'm being modest) from NES and Sega classics to new xbox games. I was thinking of bringing a bunch of them with me to Naija for sale when I head back and I just want to know if there is a demand for this in Naija, and how much stuff like this goes for.

Thanks
Re: Chipped Xboxes For Naija by lokzie: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2009
which of the xboxes and how much do they go for? when are you coming back?
Re: Chipped Xboxes For Naija by jazz04(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2009
Dont bring the Xbox 360 games to naija, bring your friend to naija instead, We have the consoles already, we wont buy other ones even if they are chipped,
Re: Chipped Xboxes For Naija by malikalhaj: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2009
jazz he did not say xbox360 he said xbox
Re: Chipped Xboxes For Naija by Krayola2(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2009
jazz04:

Dont bring the Xbox 360 games to naija, bring your friend to naija instead, We have the consoles already, we wont buy other ones even if they are chipped,

thank u sooo much. . . . I'm goin to get him to teach me how it's done. I never even thought of that. wink

lokzie:

which of the xboxes and how much do they go for? when are you coming back?

Not the xbox360. I'm coming back in december.
Re: Chipped Xboxes For Naija by malikalhaj: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2009
guy don't waste your money o. u can learn it cos they already do it here in 9ja. 4 Alaba. 2 be precise ALKEM VENTURES.
Re: Chipped Xboxes For Naija by jazz04(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2009
@malik, plz can u give me the telephone number of Alkem ventures
And the post writer, why dnt u learn chipping Xbox360 also? Xbox kindof outdated

(1) (Reply)

My Pes 2019 Setting.exe Keeps Crashing / Elite Dangerous Developer Frontier Announces 'planet Zoo,' A Modern Take On.... / COC TH9 Attack Strategy | Tejiri Jude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.