Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University (638 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You / 2face To Lead A Nationwide Protest Against The Federal Government (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University by Emmalez(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2016
Singer, 2face Idibia will on May 10th by conferred with a honorary degree by the management of Igbinedion University, Edo state. Tuface announced this on his Instagram page. He wrote

"Ladies and gentlemen! I'm plsd 2 let u know that I'm going 2 be Conferred with an honorary degree @ Igbinedion University on the 10th of may in okada. U are all invited.#Grateful #igbinedionuniversityThank u for the honour".

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/2face-to-be-conferred-with-honorary.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: 2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University by Emmalez(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2016
Re: 2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University by Dotwillis1(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2016
2baba of life!
Re: 2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University by Akkord4gov: 11:19am On May 05, 2016
Before I say my mind,i really like 2face and he is my number 1 singer. I am an ardent fan but seriously Nigeria isn't getting anything right. What has 2baba contributed to education that makes him to deserve this

They keep letting us know that u can't do or achieve anything in Nigeria without being a rich man and d major reason people(youth) trying to make it anyway and anyhow undecided
Re: 2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University by TedBaker(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2016
Nice 1 4 2baba
Re: 2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Before I say my mind,i really like 2face and he is my number 1 singer. I am an ardent fan but seriously Nigeria isn't getting anything right. What has 2baba contributed to education that makes him to deserve this
They keep letting us know that u can't do or achieve anything in Nigeria without being a rich man and d major reason people(youth) trying to make it anyway and anyhow undecided
It's only "Honorary" before you start lambasting the poor guy. Must he build a university first?
Re: 2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University by Nobody: 11:28am On May 05, 2016
wow....dts interesting
Re: 2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University by Akkord4gov: 11:43am On May 05, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

It's only "Honorary" before you start lambasting the poor guy. Must he build a university first?

Do u have problem in understanding a non ambiguous speech?
Y dem no remember u or u sef no be "human being" in 2faces's voice

1 Like

Re: 2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Do u have problem in understanding a non ambiguous speech?
Y dem no remember u or u sef no be "human being" in 2faces's voice
Lol.

The man wey quote me na you I wan talk about
Before you dress up start to type about
About me you want to talk about
Cos me sef I be human being
Re: 2face To Be Conferred With Honorary Degree By Igbinedion University by Akkord4gov: 12:36pm On May 05, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

Lol.

The man wey quote me na you I wan talk about
Before you dress up start to type about
About me you want to talk about
Cos me sef I be human being

grin grin grin grin
Eleyi tun ya were o grin

(1) (Reply)

I Let People Make Fun Of Me - Seyi Shay / Bizzle Osikoya Allegedly Fired From Mavin Records / These 7 Nigerian Artistes Failed Successfully In Producing A Hit Song (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.