Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,096 members, 7,973,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

The High Rise In Divorce Cases In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The High Rise In Divorce Cases In Nigeria (592 Views)

3 Expensive Weddings Which Ended In Divorce / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / The High Rise Of Home Made Sex Video. An Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The High Rise In Divorce Cases In Nigeria by precisionindepth: 11:14am On May 05, 2016
I rarely listen to radio stations but last night I tuned to a particular radio station, I can't remember the name again. The topic discussed was the high rate of divorce all over the world particularly Nigeria.
As I listened with rapt attention to contributions from different callers on possible reasons why they feel the rate is extremely high, all I could say to myself was " How can you cherish what you don't understand or have some knowledge about? Is it even possible to adore something you don't know it's importance in the first place? well, I think not. No matter how lovely, beautiful and expensive gold is, a pig will always visualize it exactly the way it sees mud.

I didn't call the presenter of the programme but from different perspective of each caller that made a call through last night, i summarized their contributions and said "People don't really know how important marriage is...some don't even know why they are getting married and some even believe, " If its not working, I am taking the next available bus out"

But do you know that 12,000 marriages are said to have failed from 1975 till date? And I am sure there will be many divorce cases that were not recorded. Do you think the number is too high? I wonder what percentage increase will be recorded in the next 5 years_ It really scares me!
Re: The High Rise In Divorce Cases In Nigeria by Bartork(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

It Seems Jadekitana Is Dating A Mod.. See Why / 4 Made-in-nigeria Gifts For ‘her’ / What Are The Tricks To Deal With Nervousness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.