Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,133 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 PM

"I Know That My Redeemer Liveth." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Know That My Redeemer Liveth." (406 Views)

How To Know That You Have Faith / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Know That My Redeemer Liveth." by overcomersfaith(f): 11:28am On May 05, 2016
In our faith clinic for today, we are falling backward to lean forward. We are depending on our yesterday teaching to continue with today’s discussion. God’s complete protection did not exclude us from the assault in world but the assurance we have is that in vain do they battle against us.

Every of their effort and enterprise will not prosper. When they gather in one way, they will flew in seven ways according to the Word of the Lord. When they come against us like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise a standard against it. When they lie, accuse you falsely and cheat against you, the hand of the Lord will open another door for your escape and prosperity. In all of it they shall fall in their quest to harm you. Can someone shout a halleluiah to the King of kings, the Almighty God!

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: "I Know That My Redeemer Liveth." by zyzxx(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2016
Amen
Re: "I Know That My Redeemer Liveth." by 123CarZ(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2016
Halleluiah to the King of kings

(1) (Reply)

Isreali Man Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers...see Why / TEN Reasons To Prove That The Sabbath Was Not Meant Only For The Jews. / Restitution II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.