Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Remember That Omawumi Is A Warri Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remember That Omawumi Is A Warri Girl (470 Views)

Omawumi Is Stunning In New Portrait / Happy Birthday!! Singer & Songwriter, Omawumi Is A Year Older Today / Omawumi Is A Striking Beauty In New Makeover Portraits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember That Omawumi Is A Warri Girl by thankgodeboh(m): 11:33am On May 05, 2016
OMAWUNMI IS NO BIGGER THAN THE RUMOUR

SO I laughed out without control after watching the clip of the interview where our WARRI GIRL, who doesn't take shit walked away from an interview. And her last statement (And you will still publish it o) crowned my laughter with a heavier intensity.

How come she couldn't contain the anger boiling on her inside when this sensitive question was asked. She had earlier answered the first about 'the real father of her child' in a gentle way but got fired up when 'weed' was in the same sentence with an assumption. Someone might conclude that she probably smoked the 'weed' before showing up for the interview too. Who knows!!

Though that 'weed question' was not really a question. The interviewer had concluded that she smoked the stuff before asking the warri princess about how she manages that side of her with parenting. Awkward, isn't it. Considering the fact that they have known each other since 2007. For her to have asked that, she probably was asking from her knowledge base, so she unconsciously concluded before asking the real question she asked.

I think that was unprofessional even though celebrities like Selena Gomez and late Joan Rivers have walked out of interviewers as well. That they did that as international selling artists doesn't make it right. It's like committing suicide when life gets tough. A celebrity should always expect certain awkward and tiring questions. They should always be in touch with their professional selves so as to properly answer when such thorny questions are asked. They are not celebrities just to have a trailer load of fans hero-worshipping them or for them to sign autographs.

Beyonce and Lady Gaga are her fellow artists but on a larger scale and these ones constantly face their share of rumours and accusations per second per second. They still find a way to keep a calm demeanor and craft excellent answers rather than creating a drama out of a weird question. Maybe our warri girl should create her own hive as Beyonce's. I suggest she names it " My Area boys and girls" because things from Warri usually have this roughness about them.

Being a celebrity has its sweet and sour sides. It tastes like Ginger and honey and both has its nutritional benefits. She needs to outgrow rumours and be exposed.

A concerned educator,
Thank-God Eboh.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Parenthood :this Really Made My Day! / Woman Dragged To Court For Biting The Thumb Of A FRSC Official / Photos: Actress Chika Ike Enjoying Some Quality Time In Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.