Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Is Something Wrong With This Cv? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Something Wrong With This Cv? (1096 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Cv?(novice Job Hunter) / What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Something Wrong With This Cv? by COOLWATER(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2006
nairalanders please is anything wrong with my CV?kindly access it for me.ill really appreciate every effort made or criticism made by u guys.

Re: Is Something Wrong With This Cv? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2006
Nothing is fundamentally wrong with it.But put your adress, Email,tell no. etc in the main cv and not as a titlelette.If you know what im talking about.Also note that you must format your CV to the specifications of the company you are sending your applications to.Good luck!
Re: Is Something Wrong With This Cv? by mamaput(f): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2006
Here they are different everything is tabular
You put an extra page with the name of the company as a first page,
Like the cover of a book
the cv dated.
Re: Is Something Wrong With This Cv? by kimba(m): 12:05am On Nov 18, 2006
If you dont have a layout in mind, use the templates resource that come with Microsoft Word. You need to have a CV that catches attention. This one you posted here doesnt catch anything.

ACHIEVEMENT

Carried out all instructions according to organizational goals

this is not the kinda achievement employers are looking for. You need to state something unique you did, an idea you contributed towards a successful assigned project, that maybe made the company increase in revenue, make more profit etc. You studied economics, so have economics related adjectives to explain yourself, introduce your skills etc. You must also state that you have good interpersonal relationship skills, can work without supervision, honest, dedicated, personally motivated and a dedicated achiever.

im talking as if I studied B.Sc Resume writing. grin grin grin
Re: Is Something Wrong With This Cv? by mamaput(f): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2006
Dose this part Kimba is talking about not come in the letter of application?
Here the write in a way that it is easy to run over the CV.
maybe under special skills you can mention them.
Well i think it dependens on the country you live in.
Re: Is Something Wrong With This Cv? by amii(f): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2006
my opinion is that u should take it easy on your achievements and experience.
a good C.V. should be simple and straight. i mean concise and subtle. try this

Re: Is Something Wrong With This Cv? by Ehiwere(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2006
Please check my own CV out.Is it presentable?If not,what do u think i should improve on to make it attractive.I had some little more experience like the 3month IT i did when i was in 200L at a NEPA substation and 3month IT in 300L @ Ijora generating station(NEPA).I have to leave them out cos it might make it clumsy

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Abuja.god Why? / Vacancy / First Bank Calling: People Interview @ Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.