Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria (9564 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria by udatso: 12:07pm On May 10, 2016
true2god:
You should be ashamed of you evil prophet (hiss be upon him) who is the inspiration for evil and failures in all muslim countries. How do all the points listed against your criminal prophet a lie? Are they not In your quran and the hadith? Have you checked the quran and the hadith and they are not there?

Islam make normal human beings abnormal.
E pain am oooo
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria by Newnas(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2016
true2god:
[s]You need not throw insults, I know you are pained. I have no apology for that.

These are the words of your criminal prophet mohammed (heat be upon him) well narrated in the hadith and in your evil quran:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror, and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures. ( Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220 )

Abu Huraira reported that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me: the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind and the line of prophets is closed with me. (Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1062 , 1063, 1066, 1067)

The Qur'an declares: Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the Fire: And evil is the home of the wrong-doers! (quran 3:151)

Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment. (quran 8:12-13)

Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will never frustrate (them). Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly. (quran 8:59-60)

And Allah turned back the Unbelievers for (all) their fury: no advantage did they gain; and enough is Allah for the believers in their fight. And Allah is full of Strength, able to enforce His Will. And those of the People of the Book who aided them - Allah did take them down from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts. (So that) some ye slew, and some ye made prisoners. And He made you heirs of their lands, their houses, and their goods, and of a land which ye had not frequented (before). And Allah has power over all things. (quran 33:25-27)

It is He Who got out the Unbelievers among the People of the Book from their homes at the first gathering (of the forces). Little did ye think that they would get out: And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allah! But the (Wrath of) Allah came to them from quarters from which they little expected (it), and cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their dwellings by their own hands and the hands of the Believers, take warning, then, O ye with eyes (to see)! (quran 59:2)

These are few verses where your criminal prophet confessed to being a terrorist, why defend a self-proclaimed criminal?[/s]

Lifting texts without studying the conditions that surround them and the circumstances in which they are to be applied.

I don't know a better example for 'compounded ignorance' than this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria by udatso: 2:44pm On May 10, 2016
Newnas:

Lifting texts without studying the conditions that surround them and the circumstances in which they are to be applied.

I don't know a better example for 'compounded ignorance' than this!
In order to drag you into this silly argument, he will ask you to bring the context. And when you do, you start to debate in circles. When it's all clear that he has no points, he will call you liar or altaqiya whatever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 11:15pm On May 11, 2016
God Forbid.
Re: Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria by Newnas(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2016
Ngozi123:
God Forbid.
But it has happened already. So, God Permit
Re: Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 11:26pm On May 11, 2016
Newnas:

But it has happened already. So, God Permit

As long as the vast majority of Igbos are Christians, it doesn't matter what a few wayward ones do. Jesus is coming soon so we better start acting right.
Re: Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria by Newnas(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2016
Ngozi123:

As long as the vast majority of Igbos are Christians, it doesn't matter what a few wayward ones do. Jesus is coming soon so we better start acting right.

I don't want to be hard on you but your statement is seriously far from reasonable.
I'm serious, read it again, you will see.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria by Ngozi123(f): 12:41am On May 12, 2016
Newnas:

I don't want to be hard on you but your statement is seriously far from reasonable.
I'm serious, read it again, you will see.

It's not unreasonable; a lot of Igbos who convert to Islam are doing so for financial reasons. Is this not an example of waywardness? I will say it again, Jesus is coming soon and it won't be like his first coming, where he was forgiving and merciful to all who sinned against God. He is coming to enact judgement on us and we must be prepared. All those taking Christianity for granted will meet their end soon enough.
Re: Igbo Culture And The Prospects Of Islam In Eastern Nigeria by Newnas(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2016
Ngozi123:

It's not unreasonable; a lot of Igbos who convert to Islam are doing so for financial reasons. Is this not an example of waywardness? I will say it again, Jesus is coming soon and it won't be like his first coming, where he was forgiving and merciful to all who sinned against God. He is coming to enact judgement on us and we must be prepared. All those taking Christianity for granted will meet their end soon enough.

My lady, I advise you to stop this debate. You are not making sense. I'm just being frank with you, no insults intended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obedience Is Better Than Sacrifice / Adventist Church Appeals To FG To Stop Conducting Elections On Saturday / How Do You Personally Hear From God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.