Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,269 members, 7,910,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

Would You Quit Your Current Job To Become A Farmer If It Paid More? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Quit Your Current Job To Become A Farmer If It Paid More? (11577 Views)

11 Reasons To Quit Your Job And Start A Business / Big Question... Will You Quit Your Job To Start A Business?? / Would You Quit Your Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Quit Your Current Job To Become A Farmer If It Paid More? by feran15(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2016
Vick4rill:
EXCUSE UPON EXCUSE, GUESS U JST TYPE WHAT COMES OUT OF UR HEAD.U NEVA WANT TO GO INTO FARMING.

please tell me how to start a farm in covenant university then..
Re: Would You Quit Your Current Job To Become A Farmer If It Paid More? by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
dot84:
Yes! I would quit my job to start my own farm without looking back for a sec.

I spent 4 years at the university, bagged a degree in Fisheries, served on a fish farm for a year and managed my own fish farm for another year. I now work in an 'office' not because i really want to but because i discovered that to run a farm on a scale big enough to live comfortably i needed some BIG bucks.

Saving up on that now and i'm sure when the time is right imma drop the pen, roll up my sleeves and hit the farm! cheesy cheesy
yours is a promising story. But the thing is dish farming requires alot of funding
Re: Would You Quit Your Current Job To Become A Farmer If It Paid More? by iyanoluwa: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
Yes
Even urgently
Re: Would You Quit Your Current Job To Become A Farmer If It Paid More? by UniversalDove: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
dot84:
Yes! I would quit my job to start my own farm without looking back for a sec.

I spent 4 years at the university, bagged a degree in Fisheries, served on a fish farm for a year and managed my own fish farm for another year. I now work in an 'office' not because i really want to but because i discovered that to run a farm on a scale big enough to live comfortably i needed some BIG bucks.

Saving up on that now and i'm sure when the time is right imma drop the pen, roll up my sleeves and hit the farm! cheesy cheesy
Ive heard and seen the best fishrey has to offer but the issue is funding ..
Would like to learn more from you peradventure you later start your farm. I can even supervise your farm for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Commercial Diving Career Looks Like? / Degree Vs Certifications: Which Should You Go For? – A Detailed Guide. / Delayed Payment Of Gratuity: What Does The Law Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.