Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,895 members, 7,931,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

Where Is The Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Love? (1009 Views)

5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True / Introducing The Love Doctor / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Love? by xoxoxo(f): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2009
Woke up early this morning to do my laundry and read an email from a NL member, hence the questions.

Why some people find pleasure when they hurt others?  I am not talking about me but life in general.

When you intentionally set out to hurt someone, do you feel better inside? do you derive pleasure from it?  When you talk to God, do you ask for forgiveness knowing what you did was intentionally?
Re: Where Is The Love? by Ben13: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2009
It flows in their blood. Especially, our politicians.
Re: Where Is The Love? by izeek(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2009
its outright wickedness to hurt ppl deliberately,
but then there are decisions u take sometimes that wud seem hurting at present,
but is for he later good of the parties involved.
Re: Where Is The Love? by izeek(m): 11:15am On Aug 12, 2009
@ben,
if nah that one,
dem don comot from wickedness. they are now principalities and powers.
thier wickedness don enter high places. grin grin grin
Re: Where Is The Love? by Phemour: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
xoxoxo

I think u need preach

and i'm the right pastor.

Accept me on YIM. Ofcourse, you wont ignore me grin
Re: Where Is The Love? by walestar2(m): 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2009
Love only happens in bedroom only, immediately you remove your dickk from the pusssy, love will dissapear
Re: Where Is The Love? by Ben13: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2009
Seem like you don't understand what love is. What has the bedroom got to do wiff what the poster is saying?
Re: Where Is The Love? by galatico(m): 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
Love is dead to our politician they are just content embezzling money that was mean't for the masses, emassing public funds and going scot free as been the order of the day in Nigeria, Really I don't like talking about politics and Politicians cuz you'll talk from now till next year and nothing would change, they say "E GO BETTER " but things are getting worst, it's never gonna get better until we work towards it lets not be blindfolded, The truth is bitter, we have to say it no matter who it hurts I don't care, cuz they also don't care about the masses
Re: Where Is The Love? by Busta(f): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ poster . . . u seem to be a very touchy person.
U can take things/life too seriously.
Pple can say or do whateva they want. Such is the human nature.
It is up to u to guide and guard urself.
Life in all ain't fair . . . we all gotta learn to tug it out one way or another.
Re: Where Is The Love? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2009
galatico:

Love is dead to our politician they are just content embezzling money that was mean't for the masses, emassing public funds and going scot free as been the order of the day in Nigeria, Really I don't like talking about politics and Politicians cuz you'll talk from now till next year and nothing would change, they say "E GO BETTER " but things are getting worst, it's never gonna get better until we work towards it lets not be blindfolded, The truth is bitter, we have to say it no matter who it hurts I don't care, cuz they also don't care about the masses

cry cry cry so wat can we do nw?
Re: Where Is The Love? by Kelvinj(m): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
Wat has dis gat 2 do wit politics.
@abbey
wat will u do nt us.
So u ar here
Re: Where Is The Love? by Igwe9(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2009
My darling xoxoxo, kiss  you'd know we have sadists among us.
Maybe, you'd see, hear or read nothing of that nature when you would sleep and wake up in heaven.
smiley
Re: Where Is The Love? by platinumnk(f): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2009
spare the rod spoil the childsmiley
Re: Where Is The Love? by TheSeeker(m): 1:56am On Aug 13, 2009
Wickedness has existed since God created the world. How can you explain the murder of Abel by Cain? Can that ever be justified? The world is getting advanced every minute, so is its wickedness. Like or lump it.
Re: Where Is The Love? by Gabry(f): 6:02am On Aug 13, 2009
Im confused. . . embarassed cry
Re: Where Is The Love? by caliber(m): 6:40am On Aug 13, 2009
Ehn, is this what's reigning now? airing our dirty, personal laundry in public, ? angry

tsk tsk, not cool guys,

well since u asked thread starter, yeah, I like hurting the opposite sex, grin

hence my whips, leather and lace, mace and collection of sordid love toys, cool

what?, thats not what u are talking abut, oops, sorry, tongue

my word is my bond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Is The Love? by MrWaters: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2009
Why do you cry when u're hurt? To relief de PAIN Likewise hurtin another
Re: Where Is The Love? by whitelexi(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2009
I hurt a few girls, intentionally. I think there was an initial feeling of hurt, and then a desire for revenge, the desire started as a hunger, and then there was an ability when girls i didnt give a flying f*** about started bugging me - i knew i could deliver. When it wont work, u just know from the beginning, but i guess getting laid is not a one sided thing, its a give and take affair, so when there's nothing to lose - what do u do?
I make their daydreams come true but i exit when i feel enough is enough with all their committment talk. I've twice met girls that meant something to me, and both times i meant little to them, so i guess what goes around comes around too.

At the end of the day, of course i realise how they must've felt, and when i go to bed at night i ask for forgiveness. Sometimes i actually try to make peace with them, some of them accept my hand of friendship after i explain things to them, others dont wanna see or hear from me so i let them be.
Re: Where Is The Love? by temple(m): 8:37am On Aug 13, 2009
God neva created a woman to love a man, read GENESIS again,
Re: Where Is The Love? by Donvilo(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2009
temple:

Who told u? I guess u just want to talk rubbish! angry or are trying to say that this is the way u understand God's doing. No dey play with this issue oooo! angry
Re: Where Is The Love? by biola44: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2009
u cant give wat u dont av
Re: Where Is The Love? by posakosa(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2009
xoxoxo:

Why some people find pleasure when they hurt others?  I am not talking about me but life in general.

When you intentionally set out to hurt someone, do you feel better inside? do you derive pleasure from it?  When you talk to God, do you ask for forgiveness knowing what you did was intentionally?

I go with the phrase: Perception is everything. Some people within the theory that exists in their state of mind, some may not know that they are hurting another person, especially if that hurting person never voices their opinion or gets the opportunity to do so.

Because perception is everything, which may not necessarily represent reality <as reality thru the lenses of the viewer is relative> , Im not certain if I believe in Karma.

Some people say let A continue to be evil; Karma is a Btich, however A may not know that he or she is being evil,
Re: Where Is The Love? by peelovee(f): 10:20am On Aug 13, 2009
angry  A man's heart is deceitful and desperately wicked who can know it? of course those who hurts another intentionally their hearts are always stony without concience.  undecided
Re: Where Is The Love? by Junee(f): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2009
Donvilo:

Who told u? I guess u just want to talk rubbish! angry or are trying to say that this is the way u understand God's doing. No dey play with this issue oooo! angry

U are the one talking rubbish!

temple:

True!

Bible says men love ur wife!
Re: Where Is The Love? by temple(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2009
i said read Genesis and prove it,

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only: What Are The Worry Signs You Look For In A Girl That You Are Dating / Would You Rather Date A Guy Who Was Adventurous Or A Homebody / What Does A Woman Need In Man/ Man In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.