Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences (2327 Views)

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / She Told Me She Has Been Raped Before After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by MrCork: 11:37pm On May 05, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Mine happened last Christmas and alot happened to me as a kid but December last year, I just went to visit my parents for Xmas, when I got there it all happened nicely cos we were partying and enough to drink and eat, it was Xmas eve... I noticed one of their tenants was just staring and all tat, but the mistake I made was when I tried to take alcohol for the first time in my life!

This tenant by the name toyin was as innocent as an angel and a church goer and my family trust her (even with my life). Well after taking some sips of the wine, I find my self tipsy and unable to walk properly and I had dis headache, all I could remember was that toyin took a permission that she's exhausted and needed to go sleep, I was heading inside too but could barely walk lol...

While I was heading inside, my mum asked one of the guys at the party to carry me inside, but this toyin said she'll do it herself and they agreed and left me in the hands of this lady... She took me in and layed me down and did all sort of things to me, she did some things to me and I cummed, there was no one in the house as everyone was partying outside the compound, and moreover, it's even the room I was given when I came, that she brought me into... Since then, I have kept away from alcohol, never tasted it again till date.

So tell me urs... How did it happen grin

...so outter of all the nice topic u can chooose from..u want to take about Raping people?....Bro are u OK in the head?...what is wrong wit u people? undecided
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by MrCork: 11:39pm On May 05, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
Mine happened last Christmas and alot happened to me as a kid but December last year, I just went to visit my parents for Xmas, when I got there it all happened nicely cos we were partying and enough to drink and eat, it was Xmas eve... I noticed one of their tenants was just staring and all tat, but the mistake I made was when I tried to take alcohol for the first time in my life!

This tenant by the name toyin was as innocent as an angel and a church goer and my family trust her (even with my life). Well after taking some sips of the wine, I find my self tipsy and unable to walk properly and I had dis headache, all I could remember was that toyin took a permission that she's exhausted and needed to go sleep, I was heading inside too but could barely walk lol...

While I was heading inside, my mum asked one of the guys at the party to carry me inside, but this toyin said she'll do it herself and they agreed and left me in the hands of this lady... She took me in and layed me down and did all sort of things to me, she did some things to me and I cummed, there was no one in the house as everyone was partying outside the compound, and moreover, it's even the room I was given when I came, that she brought me into... Since then, I have kept away from alcohol, never tasted it again till date.

So tell me urs... How did it happen grin

..and then u make up fake storrry juss to make people talk about rape?.....this kinda topic turn u on?..we tink u r sick!!(no ofense) angry
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Been Raped Before Or Almost Raped? Share Ur Experiences by Nobody: 9:27am On May 06, 2016
OP must work for the Nigerian government. Its very obvious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally!! I Found My Nairaland Crush And I Wish To Apologise To Her / I Need A Girl Friend...i'm Serious! / Why Can't You Smile In Your Passport Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.