Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,652 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa (13642 Views)

Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / Nigerian States By Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) - 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by Yksoul(m): 11:59am On May 06, 2016
NIGERIA YOU PDP HAVE DESTROYED FOR 16YEARS OF RULE WITH NO RESULT,PMB IS GENTLY PUTTING AND CORRECTING THEM ONE AFTER THE OTHER.PARTY WITH NO TANGIBLE ACHIEVEMENT TO MITIGATE THE ECONOMIC PROBLEM WE ARE FACING TODAY

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by bogolobango(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2016
there's something missing in this man name

Ifeanyi Joseph okowa the dreamer
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by Pavarottii(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2016
hmuhammad:
let me know wen u wake up from sleep, every northerner will vote PMB come 2019. Sherrif can never win his polling unit for PDP, PMB will govern nigeria till 2023
Dis one na fulani herdsman ooo... u no even read wetyn I write. U just rush quote rubbish. Abeg no quote me again.
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by dondo83(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

You are the one that is paying me, abi.

Ah thats just the only logical reason to be on every topic buhari or apc is written. If you are doing these for free then its sad, time waits for no one. Do something positive with your time
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by hmuhammad(m): 12:26pm On May 06, 2016
Pavarottii:

Dis one na fulani herdsman ooo... u no even read wetyn I write. U just rush quote rubbish. Abeg no quote me again.
what is this IPOB tout saying, your hatred for PMB will never take you anywhere instead it'll increase your blood pressure.
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by mayweather2020: 12:44pm On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
To Mrs Okowa, stop using weed to cook for your husband.
LOVE THIS YOUR QUOTE DIE..GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN ABUNDANCE..MR OKOWA AS YOU ARE THE NUMBER ONE CITIZEN OF THE STATE SO AS YOU ARE THE NUMBER ON slowpoke OF DELTA STATE..
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by afonjay: 2:25pm On May 06, 2016
phemmie06:
Take some sleep tablet if possible overdose and sleep, maybe when you wake you will wake into reality, not only 36 state, but neighboring countries
for pass 16yrs there is nothing to show than masive corruptions n leaders even sheriff they ll soon open his page of insecurity input. Try n ask dokpesi sum questions olisah metu. Dat sheriff teeth where. Be like roasted goat ll soon be rearranged for him. People deceive party.
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by mikolo80: 2:36pm On May 06, 2016
gidgiddy:
Doesn't matter who is in control of the 36 states in 2019, the suffering of the masses will continue because both APC and PDP are visionless political parties that only care about power and not the people. My prayers are that long before 2019, my Igbo nation will break out of Nigeria, become independent and administer themselves.

Ka Chineke mezie Okwu
is it not the same pdp and apga ppl that will administer the biafra
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by imamabi(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Ribadu has no following and support in the North. He only, has support on the pages of newspapers and online media. On the otherhand Sheriff, has a cult following in the north, and can give us the entire north, including Katsina, while the SS/SE machinery will capture the entire SS and SE. The only problem is the SW, which we are working night and day, to occupy. PDP in 2019, will make us a One party state, whether people like it or not.

Can u pls smoke less next tym? It's becoming obvious.
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by Salym(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Ribadu has no following and support in the North. He only, has support on the pages of newspapers and online media. On the otherhand Sheriff, has a cult following in the north, and can give us the entire north, including Katsina, while the SS/SE machinery will capture the entire SS and SE. The only problem is the SW, which we are working night and day, to occupy. PDP in 2019, will make us a One party state, whether people like it or not.
Sherif has cult following in the North? Please tell me you are joking. Did you say he will win katsina? Hmmmm, you must be dreaming. He neither has cult following even in Borno nor any other Northern state.
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by Esperooke(m): 3:52pm On May 06, 2016
No be today...... Ogbulafor once said they would reign for at least 60 years The wailers earlier last year vowed GEJ and PDP would hold sway till 2023...... So, where did it all ended...? In the trash. PDP is dead and buried.
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by Esperooke(m): 3:55pm On May 06, 2016
No be today...... Ogbulafor once said they would reign for at least 60 years The
wailers earlier last year vowed GEJ and PDP would hold sway till 2023...... So,
where did it all ended...? In the trash. PDP is dead and buried gbam!
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by icebird25(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2016
future impossible tense.
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by ibnharunkd: 4:49pm On May 06, 2016
And by tomorrow I will be richer than Dangote
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by mideactive: 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by olajizz01(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2016
focus7:
This is the kind of deceit pdp followers like listening to. Pdp should just pray to be able to retain up to six states in 2019.
They should keep living in a fool paradise,that was how omisore keep deceiving his gulible pdp followers that he will win in the tribunal a day before the judgement they were dancing and rejoicing throughout the state as if they present good evidences in the court,on the day of judgement,pdp lost all charges levelled against Aregbe in tribunal and went to appeal court,they were still deceiving the gulible ones,but the wise ones know that nothing for them.
Re: PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa by olajizz01(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

You are just a day dreamer,i will like your sheriff to contest for local govt chairman in his state(Bornu) to asses his popularity, talkmore of governorship position,talkmore of winning the entire north,u think say na beans,sheriff is a man they dont want to here his name in Bornu and other northern parts of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Won't Succumb To Pressure On Indirect Primaries" - APC / Wike Swears In 28 Commissioners, Special Advisers, Warns Against 2023 Discussion / Summon Malami To Face Panel - Ibrahim Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.