Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,779 members, 7,945,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Witness Says Suswan Gave Me N3.111bn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witness Says Suswan Gave Me N3.111bn (366 Views)

Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth / EFCC Witness Says AIT Boss Dokpesi Got N2.1 Billion Through Due Process / APC Youth Attacked By PDP Thugs In Benue For Criticising Ex-governor Suswan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Witness Says Suswan Gave Me N3.111bn by Horus(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L38-wj4nGf8

[size=15pt]Witness Says Suswan gave me N3.111bn[/size]

A witness, Abubakar Umar who is a Bureau de Change operator brought by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC to testify in the money laundering trial of the former governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswan said he received a total sum of three billion, one hundred and eleven million naira from Suswan and gave him the equivalent of fifteen million eight hundred dollars.

The prosecution witness also stated that the monies were paid to his bank account in 2014 after his invitation by the former governor to his personal residence in Maitama District of Abuja
Re: Witness Says Suswan Gave Me N3.111bn by DaBullIT(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2016
We all know what they will say about this one

(1) (Reply)

Chat With My Neq Catch / Giant Of Africa? / ‘president Laying Foundation For Beautiful Nigeria,’ APC Chieftain Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.